Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) (6694 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by siofra(f): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Why do Gen-Z ladies operate like malfunctioned computers? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And a lady from Gen-Z posted this 😂

WTF is wotoporiously speaking angry angry

Anyway the first man she posted is attractive. Would definitely bang☺️☺️
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by DKM123: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2023
Die ko, faint ni...

This are just thin men. How can a thin man have a Potbelly? The first even has a little protruding tummy sef. We keep setting low standards for men while they set impossible plastic standards for women.
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2023
LoveTalk:
These are real men and not those ones out there with big bellies and fake bank account.

I see NL men avoiding this thread like plaque when they all are carry pot bellies all about.

angry
Be sincere, stop making mockery of the men in the pictures.
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2023
siofra:

WTF is wotoporiously speaking angry angry

Anyway the first man she posted is attractive. Would definitely bang☺️☺️

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Happy banging grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by obayendo1010(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
just say you are buntu and nobody will kill you....anyway your choice and if you feel is neccessary for every to know about your taste no problem.
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by talented321: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2023
And u love the stamina more than[quote author=Puss360 post=124420973]Lols... Na waa oo... Wetin be dis??

But to be honest, these local bush men has natural stamina....
One round no dey end untill the wood under the mattress break
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Really?
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Puss360(f): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
talented321:
And u love the stamina more than
🙈🙈... Hello, please it's my private life Nd fantasy 🙈🙈🙈
Re: This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
But diz guys ain't feeding well now..... U no get eye?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / You Gonna Love This.. African Style / Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.