Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) (49722 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Chibuzoripob: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
sad Hope you’ll say this if she’s ur sister/daughter
sukar886:
Yahoo boys don collect this one
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Antai123(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
This girl dey somewhere dey Bleep!!!
Your opinion doesn't matter. Shut the Bleep up!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Creamypie(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
She will be found safe and sound
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Omoawoke: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
lil bich. As u can see,she an olosho..ode.
See the only pics they got of her is when this lil bich was with her client at a hotel room. Olosho. I got no love for them and they will all die miserably. Bich.doing hookup. Your realtor job na just make u no dey house okpo

Aba now, oloshos are human beings oo..
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Are You Really Referring GLOBAL LTD COMPANY, To Be Acting Childish?

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?

🤣 grin😂 grin🤣

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by TheBTCinvestor: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
See the only pics they got of her is when this lil bich was with her client at a hotel room. Olosho. I got no love for them and they will all die miserably. Bich.doing hookup. Your realtor job na just make u no dey house okpo

You need to be locked up in a Rehab.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ABIKEM: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
[Its a good call to order,u really making a point

quote author=OgbeniOja1 post=124423318]That this pic isn't realistic. It's with make up. Someone missing after 24hrw would be without make up. Learn and stop picking offence I pray she is found hale and hearty. Learn and stop being childish[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ChikaSunday(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
She's collecting diick. When she's done, she will go home.

Once a girl is missing in Nigeria, please do not stress yourself by looking for her. Either she's collecting diick or she by greed placed herself in the hands of yahoo boys who will use her for rituals.

67.5% correct sha
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
No be this girl wey i de see for Don Emeka house in WorldBank Owerri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Agunesinjaweola: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
She's pretty and should be fine, I hope.

I pray it's not kidnapping though 👏
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jeromestarks: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cantonese:

Just so if the females in your house get missing, do not bother looking for them. Surely they must be collecting dicks too.
My sister know say if you Waka anyhow, you miss anyhow, nobody go look for you.

They were always at home when they were young.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by charlizonto: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423524:

Go And Check About Global LTD

Who dem epp?

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ABIKEM: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
What type of work or business is she into that is making her to rush and a client?

post=124423104:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/family-declare-28-year-old-obianuju-emmanuella-anyaibe-missing.html#:~:text=A%2028%2Dyear%2Dold%20realtor,phone%20has%20since%20been%20unreachable.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by fitinwell: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why did she off her phone?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
juman:
Only ladies get missing.
Nah wa.

Exactly what I want to say... shocked

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Omoawoke: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Which Client?
Why didn't she give the details of the Client before leaving?
Is the Client official or personal? undecided

Here is why one thing I never ever do is lie about my location and whereabouts.

Anywhere I am, or going, I make sure at least, 7 people are aware.
When I'm called or asked about my location, I give the exact location and next location. Because who knows? Only GOD protects one in this country.

Never hide your whereabouts or lie about your location. It might be a smart game buy it's actually a risky move.
If anything happens, let people know where to comb in search of you, please.

Wait until you get married and I’ll confirm if you will drop all your location to your wife. grin

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by pinknipple: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
If this girl remains unfound, it is possible that she has been exploited entirely. Her absence would benefit the next vulnerable girl who engages with an unscrupulous individual seeking to exploit the neighborhood for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by sandland: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423118:
Please Have You Find This Missing Lady?

Don't Forget, Bring This Sad News

You have to act fast. Her type of work is very risky. Prone to danger . Go to network and get her call and message log . Do that with the police.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by marvellous2222: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Angrygoat:
when I checked your file in the hospital I discovered that you're mental disorder, which is affecting your existence on earth, sorry it's time I referred you back to psychiatric hospital for better treatment and observation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Afamed: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423524:

Go And Check About Global LTD

Noise maker

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Felaincarnated: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Small tin u don dey call moderators. U be Nairaland Dss?
post=124423293:

What Are You Trying To Say Over Here?

Mr Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by jimb(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
And Yesterday was Friday...
Call her Boss or a closest business partner
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by ozo13(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
post=124423365:

Are You Really Referring GLOBAL LTD COMPANY, To Be Acting Childish?

Do You Really Want Our Company To Sue You?
wahala grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
The funny thing is u don know women oloshos. She could either be in man's house shouting oh harder! harder!! destroy my puuna oh! is that worse! Please harder! or at worse one yahoo boy 4 Owerri, Biafra land don cash out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Once a girl is missing in Nigeria, please do not stress yourself by looking for her. Either she's collecting diick or she by greed placed herself in the hands of yahoo boys who will use her for rituals.
Not a working class girl of that age. She doesn't need to lie to anyone to go out to collect whatever rubbish u think she is collecting.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
She left home and haven't returned right? You cannot even state simple clues like where she lives and the state. Not even her place of work. The direction she's likely headed.

Naija C0ver been covering events half baked, next time you try this, na 2 by 2 for your back
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Felaincarnated: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hollup!!
She went for karoke nite and she aint done wit d mic.
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Once a girl is missing in Nigeria, please do not stress yourself by looking for her. Either she's collecting diick or she by greed placed herself in the hands of
yahoo boys who will use her for rituals.

What a comment?
Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by charlizonto: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
May she be found hale and hearty ijn 🙏

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
No location how will the police do their Job .. anyway report to the nearest Police Station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Chukwuka Monye Shot Dead While Helping To Control Traffic In Rivers State / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.