Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? (42700 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by PECON1(m): 1:54am On Jul 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
As a man , if you married the first born of a struggling family .....be ready to acquire bills from her siblings and parents even before having your own kids.
u will even train her siblings if u are well to do and she is the first daughter,the bills never end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by IyaTola: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Well, I do not know what you mean by LOVE in your own language, BUT LET ME BE BRUTALLY HONEST....

The dreadful part where ALL BUTTERFLIES HAVE EITHER DIED OR FLOWN AWAY and HORNnINESS is now a memory AND THE PRESENCE of your spouse feels like a burden cos singleness become so so attractive again like a LIFE GOAL, yet you have to just KEEP FAKING IT AND DOING EVERYTHING when you know it is no longer how it felt like in the beginning.

its Haaaarrrd

lipsrsealed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Zyxsc:
1. For a man, it's just a bills-paying institution. You go pay bills sotey you go forget wetin carry you enter the marriage in the first place

2. Enjoy your bachelorhood Wella before going into it. 40 is not too late for a man to get married.

3. You can't prove you're mentally strong until you're married because na then you go know what it takes to retrain an adult child like your wife. She go do some kain things wey be say, e fit make you go crazy.

4. If you can avoid it, please do. It's not worth it. Once you're married, you'll loose a part of your freedom. You can only regain it at the detriment of your home.

5. Don't go into marriage because of children. They may grow up and not make you happy by going against your wish (of course, they have their own lives to live. You've lived yours). Don't go into marriage because you love your girlfriend. Na this one go clear your eyes pass. Go into marriage because you want a life-long friend. Even at that, it's still a gamble. E fit shock you 10 years down the line.
While enjoying your bachelor hood u should also know the clock is ticking. Getting married at 40 is already a no no. Imagine going for school run at 52, when ur mates are already aspiring grandpa's. When u get old ur kids may still be in year 2 in d University

3 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Newbielearner(m): 2:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Zyxsc:
1. For a man, it's just a bills-paying institution. You go pay bills sotey you go forget wetin carry you enter the marriage in the first place

2. Enjoy your bachelorhood Wella before going into it. 40 is not too late for a man to get married.

3. You can't prove you're mentally strong until you're married because na then you go know what it takes to retrain an adult child like your wife. She go do some kain things wey be say, e fit make you go crazy.

4. If you can avoid it, please do. It's not worth it. Once you're married, you'll loose a part of your freedom. You can only regain it at the detriment of your home.

5. Don't go into marriage because of children. They may grow up and not make you happy by going against your wish (of course, they have their own lives to live. You've lived yours). Don't go into marriage because you love your girlfriend. Na this one go clear your eyes pass. Go into marriage because you want a life-long friend. Even at that, it's still a gamble. E fit shock you 10 years down the line.

Words written on marbles

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by sylve11: 3:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:
Things nobody may tell you about marriage:

1) At some point in marriage, love may fade, you will only need commitment to survive. Especially when your partner changes from the person you knew initially.

2) As a woman, enjoy your single life now because when you marry, you will let go of certain lifestyle and enjoyment because of kids and family responsibilities.

3) As a man, when you marry , you must let go of certain life for your family reputation and integrity.

4) Attraction Wanes. This is one of the things nobody tells you about marriage. Even if you marry the most beautiful woman or a handsome man, one fine day, the attraction is sure to wane.You may feel that your partner is no longer attractive or your partner may feel the same about you. But still, the marriage can survive when you fall inlove with your partner's soul, not just the body.

4) Your in-laws are not your friends. Relate with them with caution.

5) You can stay many months without séx because of responsibilities.

6) Marriage is work, you work to make it work.

7) You need to forgive because you will always be offended.

8.) Childbirth can change your physical look or cause damage to your body. A successful child delivery is a miracle

9) If you marry someone who feels he or she is too good for you, you will suffer. The person will always make you feel less, like you're privileged to marry him/her

10) If you're a career driven person, marry a supportive partner, Marry someone who is eager to aspire. If you marry unsupportive partner or someone who settles for status quo, you will suffer alot

Cc; Walshak Kos

Let's hear from the married folks cool

cool
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by t2luv1: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Merch:
Just know that married men are going through a lot

Preach Brother. A lot indeed

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Amalekki: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
While enjoying your bachelor hood u should also know the clock is ticking. Getting married at 40 is already a no no. Imagine going for school run at 52, when ur mates are already aspiring grandpa's. When u get old ur kids may still be in year 2 in d University
School runs at 52 may actually be fun and make you feel young instead of feeling like old man grandpa. There are two sides to every coin.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by francisobiabo(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2023
True
IyaTola:
Well, I do not know what you mean by LOVE in your own language, BUT LET ME BE BRUTALLY HONEST....

The dreadful part where ALL BUTTERFLIES HAVE EITHER DIED OR FLOWN AWAY and HORNnINESS is now a memory AND THE PRESENCE of your spouse feels like a burden cos singleness become so so attractive again like a LIFE GOAL, yet you have to just KEEP FAKING IT AND DOING EVERYTHING when you know it is no longer how it felt like in the beginning.

its Haaaarrrd

lipsrsealed
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by temmyyem: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2023
This is a luciferian thread to attack marriage.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by franchasofficia: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Dat married women love seex more dan married men.
Althoght the man has tendency to do it outside but fr house if u wan nack ur wife 10X she go dey spread leg like bread n butter
Generally, women love sex more than men, it is the fear of unwanted pregnancy, societal pressure, image/character-shaming, religious doctrines that force women to tame their sexual urge till they get married. Once a woman gets married, she unleashes the sexual demon in her; she is ready to have sex on a daily basis, especially if she marries a man she adores.

Women (majority) believe in getting sex within their marriage, while men (majority) believe in getting sex from everywhere cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by franchasofficia: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2023
THE BIGGEST LESSON EVERY SINGLE PERSON SHOULD LEARN BEFORE GETTING MARRIED IS:

Financial stability is the biggest challenge in marriage, followed by sexual matters.

Before you get married, try and fix your financial life as a man especially. Don't marry hoping on "marriage will bring luck" because if it was so, we won't have millions of very poor married men and women in Nigeria today. Why didn't their own marriage bring them luck that made them rich or sufficient?

Marry with sense. If you are broke or struggling financially as a single man, don't go and marry a broke, jobless, struggling lady in the name of love or whatever, you are just pushing yourself and future kids into generational poverty. Marry a help mate, a lady that will help you succeed financially and otherwise. Don't marry a lady that will complicate your financial issues. Based on this reason, as a broke or financially struggling single man, forget about marrying girls below 27yrs of age in Nigeria because most girls below 27yrs are broke, financial baggage and mostly expect men to spend on them. Nigerian ladies start to have sense and become asset to their male partners from 30yrs and above, so if you are a broke guy in Nigeria, please avoid ladies below 30 and go for mature ladies who have realised that life is not a fantasy but are rather looking for a man to build a home with.

If you live in Nigeria as a single man, don't marry depending on a paid private company job which can be lost at any time, get extra skill or handwork or side business if possible and always expect the worst news from your employer and be prepared to hustle should you lose your job. To this effect, don't marry a jobless lady, and if you must marry her, have a solid plan and agreement for her to start up a business or learn a profitable trade or enrol in school to study a currently trending course to help you guys maneuver the future financial loads coming to you as married couple.

THE GREATEST BATTLE IN TODAY'S MARRIAGE IS MONEY, MONEY MONEY MONEY! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STABILIZED YOUR INCOME AND READY TO PAY BILLS UPON BILLS BEFORE YOU MARRY. AND MARRY A LADY THAT WILL HELP YOU FINANCIALLY NOT JUST A LADY THAT EXPECT YOU TO BRING BRING ALL THE TIME, UNLESS YOU ARE VERY FINANCIALLY BUOYANT, THEN YOU CAN MARRY ANY LADY, RICH OR POOR!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by sirblend: 4:31am On Jul 15, 2023
fortunechy:
No 5 is so wrong. Responsibilit(ies) won't make u not to have sex for months until u can't perform... If responsibility or responsibilities will make u not to have sex then the poor and the less privileged won't give birth at all..

If you doubt that responsibilities can't kill sex drive then ask the married folks...

Firstly responsibilities kills the drive you have for sex.... If you were having sex 10 times a week, responsibilities brings it down to 4 times...etc till it finally drops...

Remember the more responsibilities you got the harder you have to work

The harder you work the more stressed out you would be..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Edusouls:
Our forefathers and fathers enjoyed it cos their times were Good, now due to extreme changes in behavior of man in the negeative direction times got terrible, marriage became complete suffering and unhappiness leading to early demise of most young men mainly and few women

Don't add our forefathers to this sham called marriage. Our forefathers had alot of alone time and space to grow. But our fathers and us had to live with a woman in the same house providing everything for her. Our forefathers built separate huts for his wives and gave potions of land to each wife to farm on.. Everyone knew their role in the family.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

I am speaking to you as an individual. If your dad was/is a good man, you will still love him whether he is married to your mum or not.

Every woman's gift is conditional and sentimental. Here is an analogy of a sentimental gift from women(Your mum)

" You return home from school and ask your father for 10,000 to buy a text book at school. He will ask you what textbook you want to buy and you may have probably inflated the amount for the textbook. At night, your father stays awake thinking of how he will give you his last 10k for school. Tomorrow morning he calls you and gives you 7k. He give 2k to your mum for food before going to work and he is left with Just 1k. Now he has to pay transport or fuel his car, he has to also buy something to eat from that same 1k.
Now you go back to your room feeling sad that your dad did not give you the complete money. While you are grumbling, your mum squeezes 3k into your hand and tells you 'don't mind your father, he is a stingy man' and immediately you collect the money from her, you feel better and begin to smile and your emotions surpasses your reasoning. You are angry at someone (your dad) who gave you 7k but you are happy with someone who gave you 3k". WOMEN ATTACH SENTIMENTS TO THEIR GIFTS.

Do not misinterpret my message for being misogynistic. I'm just trying to open your mind to properly understand the world and how women think.

Shalom

Hmm this is very deep

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by MissOpe(f): 4:42am On Jul 15, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Marriage is the most critically crafted institution that is designed to control the behaviour of humans and ensure the controlled existence of mankind.

Please note that I used the word "control" in order to truly explain the nature of marriage. This is because, there is nothing you can achieve within Marriage that cannot be achieved outside of marriage for men.
Just name one thing you can achieve within the confines of marriage that you cannot achieve outside marriage.

Animals don't get married but yet they sustain the existence of their species.

Every factor that made you as a man go into marriage will become irrelevant after one year of marriage.

Now if you are saddled with this fact as a man, why don't you make marriage transactional just as women do?.

Don't settle for less. You're a MAN for goodness sake. Don't date or marry any girl who is poor or from a poor background. Any day the marriage stops serving your purpose please LEAVE because your wife will leave you any day you stop serving her purpose. Your children no matter their age will understand once they get older.

This is why women love marriage.
1) If she gets married at 25 years of age, she is sure that all things being equal, you as a man will provide for her until she gets to 55years of age. By that time, she must have had an adult who will continue where you stop.

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

3) She secures a guardian, protector, companion, sexual exclusivity etc all to your own detriment.

Finally, don't be decieved about marriage as a man. It is a money-milking institution designed to ensure women survive this harsh world. DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF WOMEN, LIVE FREE AND LIVE WELL.

Shalom

Marriage is designed to control
Religion is designed to control
Government is designed to control
This and that are designed to control..

In your sincere opinion, how should men live and exist without all these forms of control, knowing fully well that the heart of an average man lies in evil and other forms of vices?

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
As a man , if you married the first born of a struggling family .....be ready to acquire bills from her siblings and parents even before having your own kids.

This is so so true.

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:

Oga this talk has no meaning. Life is not written on a slate. If I decide to marry at 50 is non of your business. What matters is what makes you happy and give you joy. I prefer having my kids with me in my 60s and being very comfortable after making money. Than to be 60 all my kids have left me to pursue their lives I then start calling them on phone for 10k every month. How are you sure all your kids will take care of you? We Blacks should stop this mentality of my kids will take care of me when I grow old? Never ever hope on your kids even if you're 60 and they are 40 because they have there lives to live. Plan your life now!!! Make enough money for your retirement then marry and have a kid or two!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 15, 2023
franchasofficia:
Generally, women love sex more than men, it is the fear of unwanted pregnancy, societal pressure, image/character-shaming, religious doctrines that force women to tame their sexual urge till they get married. Once a woman gets married, she unleashes the sexual demon in her; she is ready to have sex on a daily basis, especially if she marries a man she adores.

Women (majority) believe in getting sex within their marriage, while men (majority) believe in getting sex from everywhere cheesy

This is 100% correct from my experience with women! Men always think they like sex.. I always laugh because women are the biggest and the most perfect pretenders on the planet.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Trustedpronet: 4:59am On Jul 15, 2023
They never told me that it's possible it's raining and my wife might not allow me to insert my sim card.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Munzy14(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Marriage is overrated!

But you will marry?
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2023
franchasofficia:

Financial stability is the biggest challenge in marriage, followed by sexual matters.

Before you get married, try and fix your financial life as a man especially. Don't marry hoping on "marriage will bring luck" because if it was so, we won't have millions of very poor married men and women in Nigeria today. Why didn't their own marriage bring them luck that made them rich or sufficient?

Marry with sense. If you are broke or struggling financially as a single man, don't go and marry a broke, jobless, struggling lady in the name of love or whatever, you are just pushing yourself and future kids into generational poverty. Marry a help mate, a lady that will help you succeed financially and otherwise. Don't marry a lady that will complicate your financial issues. Based on this reason, as a broke or financially struggling single man, forget about marrying girls below 27yrs of age in Nigeria because most girls below 27yrs are broke, financial baggage and mostly expect men to spend on them. Nigerian ladies start to have sense and become asset to their male partners from 30yrs and above, so if you are a broke guy in Nigeria, please avoid ladies below 30 and go for mature ladies who have realised that life is not a fantasy but are rather looking for a man to build a home with.

If you live in Nigeria as a single man, don't marry depending on a paid private company job which can be lost at any time, get extra skill or handwork or side business if possible and always expect the worst news from your employer and be prepared to hustle should you lose your job. To this effect, don't marry a jobless lady, and if you must marry her, have a solid plan and agreement for her to start up a business or learn a profitable trade or enrol in school to study a currently trending course to help you guys maneuver the future financial loads coming to you as married couple.

THE GREATEST BATTLE IN TODAY'S MARRIAGE IS MONEY, MONEY MONEY MONEY! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STABILIZED YOUR INCOME AND READY TO PAY BILLS UPON BILLS BEFORE YOU MARRY. AND MARRY A LADY THAT WILL HELP YOU FINANCIALLY NOT JUST A LADY THAT EXPECT YOU TO BRING BRING ALL THE TIME, UNLESS YOU ARE VERY FINANCIALLY BUOYANT, THEN YOU CAN MARRY ANY LADY, RICH OR POOR!

May God bless you very richly for this advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Basiljoe: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by favour32(m): 5:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Know that 95% of married men, nai their women dey nak pestles for their heads through endless billings.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by franchasofficia: 5:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Opurumiri:

May God bless you very richly for this advice.
God bless you too brother smiley
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Wkaay(m): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2023
It's different from what is seen in movies.
" They married and lived happily ever after,"
Na only in the movies ooooo

5 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by 3nity7: 5:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:

Cc; Walshak Kos
cool
are you walshak Kos, or you copied from him? Because I know that guy from Facebook
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by johhnnie(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Marriage is the most critically crafted institution that is designed to control the behaviour of humans and ensure the controlled existence of mankind.

Please note that I used the word "control" in order to truly explain the nature of marriage. This is because, there is nothing you can achieve within Marriage that cannot be achieved outside of marriage for men.
Just name one thing you can achieve within the confines of marriage that you cannot achieve outside marriage.

Animals don't get married but yet they sustain the existence of their species.

Every factor that made you as a man go into marriage will become irrelevant after one year of marriage.

Now if you are saddled with this fact as a man, why don't you make marriage transactional just as women do?.

Don't settle for less. You're a MAN for goodness sake. Don't date or marry any girl who is poor or from a poor background. Any day the marriage stops serving your purpose please LEAVE because your wife will leave you any day you stop serving her purpose. Your children no matter their age will understand once they get older.

This is why women love marriage.
1) If she gets married at 25 years of age, she is sure that all things being equal, you as a man will provide for her until she gets to 55years of age. By that time, she must have had an adult who will continue where you stop.

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

3) She secures a guardian, protector, companion, sexual exclusivity etc all to your own detriment.

Finally, don't be decieved about marriage as a man. It is a money-milking institution designed to ensure women survive this harsh world. DONT LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THE SURVIVAL OF WOMEN, LIVE FREE AND LIVE WELL.

Well thought out.

Marriage is a dream killer for men.

Except if you marry up.

It's not really worth it for a man who is upwardly driven.

Government recognizes the fact that women are very expensive to maintain. That's the whole essence of the institution of marriage: government dumped its responsibilities to the woman on the whoever man who is so stupid enough to get married.

Shalom
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Workch: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Manson1:
Things nobody may tell you about marriage:

1) At some point in marriage, love may fade, you will only need commitment to survive. Especially when your partner changes from the person you knew initially.

2) As a woman, enjoy your single life now because when you marry, you will let go of certain lifestyle and enjoyment because of kids and family responsibilities.

3) As a man, when you marry , you must let go of certain life for your family reputation and integrity.

4) Attraction Wanes. This is one of the things nobody tells you about marriage. Even if you marry the most beautiful woman or a handsome man, one fine day, the attraction is sure to wane.You may feel that your partner is no longer attractive or your partner may feel the same about you. But still, the marriage can survive when you fall inlove with your partner's soul, not just the body.

4) Your in-laws are not your friends. Relate with them with caution.

5) You can stay many months without séx because of responsibilities.

6) Marriage is work, you work to make it work.

7) You need to forgive because you will always be offended.

8.) Childbirth can change your physical look or cause damage to your body. A successful child delivery is a miracle

9) If you marry someone who feels he or she is too good for you, you will suffer. The person will always make you feel less, like you're privileged to marry him/her

10) If you're a career driven person, marry a supportive partner, Marry someone who is eager to aspire. If you marry unsupportive partner or someone who settles for status quo, you will suffer alot

Cc; Walshak Kos

Let's hear from the married folks cool
a successful child delivery is not a miracle. That's the only part you didn't get it right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by cl0r0x: 5:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Before marriage, you never know that

Your method of chewing is wrong

You close the fridge wrong

The way you move is wrong

You breath in a wrong way.

You only realize after getting married.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nahunger(m): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2023
franchasofficia:

Marrying a Nigerian girl from the age of 27 to 35 is a big no for me, about 92% of them have done series of abortions, slept with countless men, their sexual mileage is light years ahead of a man their age, at that level in life they want marriage cause they are no longer attractive and want to retire from their lacuna lifestyle.
Marrying such women as a man you will always hear things like...
1. Babe you are not satisfying sexually
2. Babe you are not caring like my ex hide
3. Babe your dick is not long like Yusuf
4. Babe you are not understanding like bidemi
5. Babe I can't have sex tonight because she has had threesomes, orgies etc with her prime age, while you the man want to explore in your marriage she is not ready for all that stress.
6. Most might be having deadly infections or inability to give birth...
Etc

Your pice is nice but a woman of 27 to 35 years and Above run for your life

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nahunger(m): 6:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Basiljoe:
I will rather commit suicide than marry a Nigerian woman.

Brother Benard 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Hadeylex: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Thanks, I'm not fully married yet.

Better never be. Just my advice for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.