Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59208 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Advancedman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

I understand it's difficult to trust this, but before you conclude, can you take a moment to look through the comments of this post, we have been selling this for over 6 months and there hasn't been regrets. We are always here 247 to answer to your questions!

That's the one I bought 10k (22GB)
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by adeniyi65(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
morikee:

If what the OP wrote is correct with the 1tb yearly plan it's good value for your money cus you're getting 10gb daily
That is not new. Every network does that. 100k is 1 terabyte across all networks
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
CedarHoldings:
no USB plug? Like if I want plug it in my solar device.

No sir.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by ibinaboonline: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thunder strike you.

Totally uncalled for. Haba 🙁
eteebanky1:
How is it like starlink??

With #20,000 subscription on starlink

I can browse unlimitedly till the month end

One of my friends has used 5 terabytes so far ontop his 20k subscription.

But you here dy offer 15k for 120gb......Thunder strike you.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by tosinjay(m): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:
For those asking, the device comes in 2 types AIRTEL ODU and NOKIA ODU, which ever one you meet in stock does same work.
Nokia ODU is in the picture on the first post while airtel ODU looks like this
Can a network UPS charge it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2023
tosinjay:
Can a network UPS charge it?
It's an always on device. Only the 5G has back up power. You may check our other post for that too.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by morikee: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2023
adeniyi65:

That is not new. Every network does that. 100k is 1 terabyte across all networks
He said after exhaustion you will be getting 10gb daily
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Dgreatman10: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
shopnig24:

It's a product lease. Airtel is giving you the device while you keep buying data for use, after a year the device becomes yours.

Means that if you stopped subscribing AIRTEL MIGHT COME BACK FOR THE DEVICE.

I laugh at the last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Enjoy Endless internet service which launches you into different possibilities with our free Airtel Router

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by tosinjay(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
shopnig24:

It's an always on device. Only the 5G has back up power. You may check our other post for that too.
Can a network UPS power it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
tosinjay:

Can a network UPS power it?
yes it Wil power it perfectly
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Nteogwuija(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Who else has experienced a drop in the Airtel ODU speed? I used to have between 30Mbps to 70Mbps, but since yesterday, I can't even get up to 5Mbps. I have done a restart, even pressed the recalibrate button on the outdoor unit, still no improvement.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brainbox34(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2023
Nteogwuija:
Who else has experienced a drop in the Airtel ODU speed? I used to have between 30Mbps to 70Mbps, but since yesterday, I can't even get up to 5Mbps. I have done a restart, even pressed the recalibrate button on the outdoor unit, still no improvement.
I don’t even get any signal on mine.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by de3lar(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
I just got the Airtel ODU Mehn,

It’s not what I expected at all,

The reviews here made me go for it,

Max speed have gotten on it is 15mbps,

And I noticed when I have it on for some hours, the network starts to misbehave, only WhatsApp messages can be sent or received, every other things won’t load up,

It’s a huge disappointment for me,

I still did 20gb on top of the 200gb that came with it,

Nothing show.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2023
de3lar:

And I noticed when I have it on for some hours, the network starts to misbehave, only WhatsApp messages can be sent or received, every other things won’t load up,

Nothing show.

No this is not right at all boss, if you got from us, kindly reach out to the staff that attended to you.

1. You are not supposed to do any 20gb subscription for ODU to work.

2. If speed is slow it definitely means the location needs to be changed.

3.15mbps is not a good speed for the ODU.

I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND EVERYONE who has bought and testified here can't all be lying this is nairaland boss, we didn't draft any reviews we have here, I assume you bought from us, reach out and let's look at the situation m

Thank you
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by eteebanky1: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Thunder strike you.

Totally uncalled for. Haba 🙁

Thunder strike your unfortunate Mother, Omo werey
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brainbox34(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2023
de3lar:

Nothing show.
I think the problem is from Airtel because my own network is bad recently.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by donbrowser(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2023
brainbox34:

I think the problem is from Airtel because my own network is bad recently.

Same here
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hi everyone!
Please, if you got your ODU device from ShopNIg and you have any challenge with it, kindly reach us on 09120369712 and we will help resolve it as soon as possible and as best as we can.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brightk(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
shopnig24:
Hi everyone!
Please, if you got your ODU device from ShopNIg and you have any challenge with it, kindly reach us on 09120369712 and we will help resolve it as soon as possible and as best as we can.
Thanks.
boss wen d other device go de available.. i mean d airtel 5g
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
brightk:
boss wen d other device go de available.. i mean d airtel 5g
We are not sure yet, sir. But Airtel said they are working on it.
We will update it here as soon as it is available.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Say No to no data / bad network with the Airtel smart back

It's still available for Free

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by heldworld: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
shopnig24:

Is there any of these devices displayed that has inbuilt battery to back up for the ODU when there's no light? Just like you have with the airtel smartbox router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
heldworld:

Is there any of these devices displayed that has inbuilt battery to back up for the ODU when there's no light? Just like you have with the airtel smartbox router

No. These Nokia-branded Airtel Smartbox don't have an internal or external battery. You need power supply in order to use it.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by GreatAutos(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2023
shopnig24:

No. These Nokia-branded Airtel Smartbox don't have an internal or external battery. You need power supply in order to use it.
Did you say it’s free
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Whats life without data and good internet access?

The free airtel smart box is still very much available

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brightk(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
shopnig24:
Whats life without data and good internet access?

The free airtel smart box is still very much available

any update on the airtel 5g?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2023
brightk:

any update on the airtel 5g?

Yes
Now available
But very limited quantity
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brightk(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
shopnig24:

Yes
Now available
rate pls
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by brightk(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
shopnig24:

Yes
Now available
please let me not get confused here.. are u referring to the unlimited airtel 5g router that is based on speed plans?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by numtums(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2023
shopnig24:

How much is it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Opistorincos(m): 12:57am On Dec 01, 2023
de3lar:

Nothing show.

Install the ODU at another spot with better network. I tried out several spots on my roof before I eventually got a near perfect spot with 24/7 full signal strength.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.