Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59206 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Kaodek(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Why can’t it be unlimited per month
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by nams77: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

1tb is 100k it comes with daily 10gb when data is exhausted and validity is 1 year
Can I take it to office and back home on a daily?

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by turkeyman: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Does it comes with inbuilt battery?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by PlaysNigeria: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

Apologies on this, the 15k plan is 120gb
What’s the incentive for a distributor?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Crumbian: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
ShopNig24, I'm interested in distribution. How I go about it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

No need to curse chief, that was a simple explanation comparism, and moreover you wouldn't compare cost of installing starlink, device alone is over 400k. So it's an affordable option for not so heavy users.

No need to invite thunder into a friendly conversation.
Asin ehn

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kaodek:
Why can’t it be unlimited per month

We also have that, in the Airtel 5G and the device is actually free https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router. Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
nams77:

Can I take it to office and back home on a daily?

For the 4G ODU, you cannot, but you can do that with the 5G router which is actually free too. Check out this thread == https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Allwell96: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Does it have inbuilt battery that can work for sometime when power goes off?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
turkeyman:
Does it comes with inbuilt battery?

For the 4G ODU, it doesn't , but we have another which comes with a powerbank that is the 5G router which is actually free too. Check out this thread == https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
PlaysNigeria:

What’s the incentive for a distributor?
Please contact the Number in the main post for further information on being a distributor.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Crumbian:
ShopNig24, I'm interested in distribution. How I go about it?

Kindly contact the phone number in the main post, to get further information on being a distributor.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Allwell96:
Does it have inbuilt battery that can work for sometime when power goes off?

For the 4G ODU, it doesn't , but we have another which comes with a powerbank that is the 5G router which is actually free too. Check out this thread == [url]https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router[/url
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chief, longest time
aiyeboy:

Yea Guaranteed offer, I Own ShopNig , and i confirm this is the store correct details and Contacts, feel free to transact or tag me if anything i unclear.
ShopNig Una just remember Nairaland abi lol
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by stanlink(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

Can it be shared to other user just in case I couldn't finish b4 30days?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
stanlink:

Can it be shared to other user just in case I couldn't finish b4 30days?

The router could be used by upto 64 people on the go. But the data cannot be shared to another number.

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by zoedew: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

No need to curse chief, that was a simple explanation comparism, and moreover you wouldn't compare cost of installing starlink, device alone is over 400k. So it's an affordable option for not so heavy users.

No need to invite thunder into a friendly conversation.
I celebrate your post- cool, calm and decent response to a post not in the same class!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by zoedew: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Be like say u never know airttel. Airtel data that runs faster than usain bolt. Now now data don finish.

You are promoting the numbers. It's not d number that is the issue. It's the value you get for your money that matters.

With Airtel, you don't get any significant value. You go dash them free money
My experience with AIRTEL.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by peacealways: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by bionixs: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
lexy2014:

Be like say u never know airttel. Airtel data that runs faster than usain bolt. Now now data don finish.

You are promoting the numbers. It's not d number that is the issue. It's the value you get for your money that matters.

With Airtel, you don't get any significant value. You go dash them free money
you are right . Airtel is a huge scam
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Advancedman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

Lie.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Swiftboy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post
Rather prefer I pay for the installation and get unlimited data plan. I hate data cap... It's an unfair bargain for subscriber.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
bionixs:
you are right . Airtel is a huge scam

Chief we also have the UNLIMITED 5G device, which is also FREE.
CHECK HERE - https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Advancedman:

Lie.

I understand it's difficult to trust this, but before you conclude, can you take a moment to look through the comments of this post, we have been selling this for over 6 months and there hasn't been regrets. We are always here 247 to answer to your questions!

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Swiftboy:
Rather prefer I pay for the installation and get unlimited data plan. I hate data cap... It's an unfair bargain for subscriber.

Great, that is why we also have the Airtel 5G device with no CAP.

The device is also FREE.
CHECK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/7823712/free-airtel-5g-router
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BarrElChapo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

I understand it's difficult to trust this, but before you conclude, can you take a moment to look through the comments of this post, we have been selling this for over 6 months and there hasn't been regrets. We are always here 247 to answer to your questions!

Why are you giving it free? What's the catch?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by REVEREND101: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
Can other network sims be used with it?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by SaintGabriel: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

Does it come with inbuilt battery?
Is it on lease like the 5g one you posted, since it's free?

Is it pay on delivery as well for those in Ibadan?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Why are you giving it free? What's the catch?

It's a product lease. Airtel is giving you the device while you keep buying data for use, after a year the device becomes yours.

Means that if you stopped subscribing AIRTEL MIGHT COME BACK FOR THE DEVICE.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
REVEREND101:
Can other network sims be used with it?

No boss
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Does it come with inbuilt battery?
Is it on lease like the 5g one you posted, since it's free?

Is it pay on delivery as well for those in Ibadan?

Yes also on lease. It's a payment to activate device. Means it's the payment for the sub that validates Order. The advantage of being in Ibadan is, you get it same day.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by CedarHoldings: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
shopnig24:
For those asking, the device comes in 2 types AIRTEL ODU and NOKIA ODU, which ever one you meet in stock does same work.
Nokia ODU is in the picture on the first post while airtel ODU looks like this
no USB plug? Like if I want plug it in my solar device.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.