Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free (59199 Views)

Anyone With Personal Review Of Airtel Unlimited Smart Box? / Air Tel 4G Smart Box For Sale / Airtel Smart Box With The Outdoor Unit ODU. Let's Share Our Experiences Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NairaLux(f): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

We in Lagos nko?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by 24SEVEN: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
shopnig24:

Sponsored Post

Does airtel have unlimited?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Interested
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by hapheeyxz: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
shopnig24:
New batch of Devices available, pick up or we deliver to you nationwide!

What's the range at which one can connect to it and how many users fit gum body
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by GenFunction: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
This fuel subsidy dey affect some people pass others...see para
shopnig24:

No need to curse chief, that was a simple explanation comparism, and moreover you wouldn't compare cost of installing starlink, device alone is over 400k. So it's an affordable option for not so heavy users.

No need to invite thunder into a friendly conversation.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Calabar1stSon: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Does it have built-in battery?

@Shopnig24

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by IRIENBOY(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
Pay on delivery
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
morikee:

If what the OP wrote is correct with the 1tb yearly plan it's good value for your money cus you're getting 10gb daily

Be like say u never know airttel. Airtel data that runs faster than usain bolt. Now now data don finish.

You are promoting the numbers. It's not d number that is the issue. It's the value you get for your money that matters.

With Airtel, you don't get any significant value. You go dash them free money

14 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by udemzyudex(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
How is it like starlink??

With #20,000 subscription on starlink

I can browse unlimitedly till the month end

One of my friends has used 5 terabytes so far ontop his 20k subscription.

But you here dy offer 15k for 120gb......Thunder strike you.

Starlink is over #500k to get it now ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2023
Once it's FREE and it's bolden, I'm usually sceptical of such deal.

Blame me not, we've been thought to avoid free meals.

6 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by twinskenny(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
eteebanky1:

20k? Lie small na

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BabaIbo: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Airtel Hmmmm...

If this offer is from another service provider, honestly I would have gone for it right away but I'm wary of Airtel because of the way their data take dey evaporate like adulterated petrol or gas...

14 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Once it's FREE and it's bolden, I'm usually sceptical of such deal.

Blame me not, we've been thought to avoid free meals.

Honestly.

Even the one you pay for, Airtel will shortchange you how much the one they say is free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
BabaIbo:
Airtel Hmmmm...

If this offer is from another service provider, honestly I would have gone for it right away but I'm wary of Airtel because of the way their data take dey evaporate like adulterated petrol or gas...

grin you Sabi them. You no say no be only for Nigeria. Be like say na company policy
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by PaulH07: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This looks like a sponsored post

Better get it for those your late night bombing of Oyinbos, and sharing of data with your bannies that you love to bang their pvssays while you smoke weed and drink your shayo to stupor.

Damnnn niggar ko, stupid niggar ni undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Honestly.

Even the one you pay for, Airtel will shortchange you how much the one they say is free
That's the koko.

I'm not interested in their Greek gift.

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

Starlink is over #500k to get it now ooo
False. Starlink is 397k
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by otosa(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2023
With #17,500 monthly Sub. on Proline tech., browsing and downloading are unlimited with 10Mbps of speed with 14 users.
eteebanky1:

2 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
eteebanky1:

Starlink Standard monthly subscription cost 38k for new users. However, for early users in Nigeria, like myself, we'll continue to pay 32k till December.
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by KingsCity: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
My experience with Airtel internet is so bad that even for free I won’t take

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BadMaster: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
otosa:
With #17,500 monthly Sub. on Proline tech., browsing and downloading are unlimited with 10Mbps of speed with 14 users.
I hope you know that 10Mbps is nonsense, right? With Starlink you are getting over 200+Mbps

7 Likes

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by NaijaCover(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Is Active

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
NairaLux:

We in Lagos nko?

We deliver across the country

1 Like

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
24SEVEN:

Does airtel have unlimited?

At the moment no
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Would have taken it but Airtel is almost useless in this part of Anambra
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by just2endowed: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
L0wk3y:
You make a very compelling argument, maybe I’ll leave my isp for a month and try yours next month….i used to use the Airtel setup box at school in Delhi and never had any complaints, the free 1000mins airtime used to go a long way too.

Airtel that declare loss in business
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by MyExpression(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
Home Delivery in every state in Nigeria.

Shopnig24 Contact us to order for a Pick-up/delivery to your clients in any state in Nigeria.

We will deliver to your doorstep...Quickly and Safely.

HomeDel Logistics.

https://homedel-logistics.business.site
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by 3seriez(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
I bought mine 20k and you guys are now giving it free undecided
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by Hezbola: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2023
Useless Airtel, better burn the money than buy any of their stuff..
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by ComeToJesus: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2023
Why is the smart box not having Airtel design/logo/colours?
Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by shopnig24: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ah, my brother, no vex for the matter. Things like this dey happen sometimes. However, you have the chance to get another one for free. Let's make the most of this opportunity!
3seriez:
I bought mine 20k and you guys are now giving it free undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free by owolabi5: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
CAR PAPERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.