Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? (25463 Views)

ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" / Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? / Koshoedo: Buhari's Government Failed Totally In Security, Economy, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
angry If u pipu are serious about Ekpa,Igbo youth in Finland will DROP him within 2 days. Let the Bastard come try that stuff here in the States
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Blessedarethepe(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu was nit arrested, he was kidnapped. Your lawless federal government engaged in kidnapping with another lawless African state called Kenya

Unfortunately for you guys, Finland is not lawless

Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen, how will you go to Finland and arrest their own citizen?
Social media operators will soon have a crack down on him
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Calitoscassius(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Because Simon Ekpa is God. cheesy

I love Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Gucciswaz: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
It’s easy for some characters who wish to see southeast burn, to sit on Nairaland and gloat about what is going on in Southeast.

But what these guys have failed to acknowledge is the fact that Igbos are not in support of Simon Ekpa and his rogue activities.

The parent group, IPOB, has severally denied association with this character. But haters will always paint the picture as if Igbos are in support of these criminals.

The question now, why has the Nigerian government that haunted Nnamdi Kanu all over the world until they arrested him in Kenya, failed to lift a finger towards the arrest of Simon Ekpa?

Could Ekpa be working for some anti-Southeast agents?

Can any of those gloating about sit at homes in the East point to a single Igbo supporter of Simon Ekpa?

https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1679820380830154752
. Go to Finland and arrest him
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by bejeria101(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
They are moronic that's why.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumb ass IPOB retard, why don't you go and join Boko Haram and receive the same kind of treatment that they are getting from the Nigerian Army.
Always quick to talk about others while ignoring their own failures in life. Why are you running away from your own land, my State of Lagos is full of your people who are scared to even venture to the SE. I meet such people on daily basis, they now do their Xmas and other holidays in Lagos and the SW because they are too scared to go to the SE.
I have the right and resources to travel almost anywhere in the world that I want. I don't have to stay anywhere.
I just left Nigeria, and I'm missing it already. I'll be back in a very short time.
Remove the log in your eye before helping others.

Were alaso. Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi, ti o ba mo.

Which kind of treatment are u talking of? How many fulani herdsmen have been convicted in a nigerian court?

Cite 3 sources right now, mo n duro de o, iwo omo olofo yi!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Austineva2:
Don't mind him, he is a typical African man. What's up bro?

These good-for-nothing zoogerians really getting on my nerves this afternoon. I think apc is not torturing the fools well enough.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by gidgiddy: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

One is allowed to be lawless against an animal.

Thats the reasoning that keeps Nigeria backwards
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Wkaay(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
I need to know too
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by 2mch(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
All FG need to do is summon the Finnish ambassador. If they refuse to revoke his citizenship and deport him. Then FG must withdraw the Nigerian ambassador in Finland and ask the one in Nigeria to go. Ekpa will be in DSS custody in 5days. The thing is FG want Igbo to cry by themselves that they are tired.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Jimiyung(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Self denying dimwits. Keep playing
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Dittodat: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
JooEeL:

Were alaso. Omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi, ti o ba mo.

Which kind of treatment are u talking of? How many fulani herdsmen have been convicted in a nigerian court?

Cite 3 sources right now, mo n duro de o, iwo omo olofo yi!

Ode, dindinri, ole, atole.
How many IPOb terrorists have been convicted of anything? In fact, how many politicians have been convicted of anything in Nigeria?
The judicial system is flawed, and it's a joke. That does not mean that a known and confirmed terrorist like Namdiot Coward Cownu should be freed.
The Nigerian Army is trying to eliminate terrorists from the North to the South.

Just because your dumb can write a few words in Yoruba doesn't make you one. I know many Igbos who speak Yorubas better than some Omo Yoruba. You are probably one of the imposters born in the SW who refused to return home and masqueraded as Omo Yoruba on Social media. I know how you think and your hypocrisy..
Go and join Boko Haram if you think they have been treated with kids' gloves. Nigerian Army will hunt you down and kill you like a wild PIG that you are.

Get LOST, and BYE
I am done responding to a dimwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by APCNig: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Igbos are destroying Igbo land. Why should the Nigerian government be concerned?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
God bless you amazingly my awesome brother, they are nothing but a typical black people
UnabashedIPOB:
Any person calling for the arrest of Simon Ekpa is the most gullible, naive, and dumb human being on this planet. It really shows how stupid the majority of Nigerians are including the ones that claim to have seen the four walls of a college. First of all, what crime has he committed? Absolutely NONE! Not one of these fools has any evidence other than lies, conjectures, and innuendos. But because they are too stupid to reason, they believe and regurgitate whatever they heard all the other idiots are saying. Civil disobedience is NEVER a crime ...NOT in Nigeria or any other country in the world. Furthermore, self-determination and or Self-defense is a right that every human being has and is NOT a criminal act. So, for those of you M0R0NS calling for his arrest, you can wail from now till you turn blue in the face, and nothing would ever happen. You're just wasting your breath. My only wish and prayer is that Nigeria happens to you and your family. And for those of you talking heads on this platform that are of the false notion that Southeast is the MOST dangerous region, I am very happy to disappoint you. Actually, the Southeast is the least dangerous. You do NOT have to take my word for it, see the data and read the article at the link below published by your own Zoo gutter media and brown envelope journalists.

https://punchng.com/706-deaths-302-abduction-recorded-in-april-report/
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by casualobserver: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:
Igbos are destroying Igbo land. Why should the Nigerian government be concerned?

Taken from Vanguard via https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1680224253466034179?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

The statement read: “The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) has taken stock of events unfolding in Nigeria, noting especially, the unrelenting disturbances created by certain interest groups in the South-East, ignited and incessantly fanned and executed through the force of arms and terrorist tactics by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and co-authors of mindless violence and separatism.

“CNG has carefully watched and studied these events and actions being perpetrated against the Nigerian state, against Nigerians collectively, and against northerners in particular, with considerable restraint and maturity.

“Of late however, is the brutal enforcement of a week-long illegal stay-at-home order that mostly affects other Nigerians living as minorities in South-eastern communities, and the renewed resolve by Igbo leaders and elders to secure the unconditional release of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu. Matters have reached a point whereby silence has become complicity and inaction no longer an option.

“The Federal authorities must resist the Igbo campaign of blackmail using Kanu’s release as a precondition for sustainable peace in the land; and to ask the following questions: How would the relations of the over 500 personnel of the various paramilitary organs who were indiscriminately attacked and killed while on duty posts at various checkpoints as a result of the incitement by Kanu.

“As the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces how and what words would Mr President use to encourage and retain other officers and men of the various forces if the man who incited the killing of their colleagues were to be released without even a trial?”

The statement questioned further: “What would be the status of the families and community members of those killed, dispossessed or displaced as a result of the hate campaigns and propaganda conducted by Nnamdi Kanu and sponsored by his regional and ethnic collaborators?“How would the authorities react were other regions and people to be encouraged to take the law into their hands in the same manner as Kanu and IPOB?

“What would Nigeria become if leaders and elders of other ethnicities chose to shied their errant sons from justice by demanding their unconditional release from custody?

“We call on the federal authorities to disregard the unpatriotic calls by the Igbo leaders for Kanu’s release, and to remain resolute in seeing through his prosecution along with his sponsors, backers and collaborators for the heinous crimes against the Nigerian state and innocent Nigerian citizens; so as not to set the wrong precedent of regional leaders interfering with the course of justice.

“We remind the President that by acceding to the demands for Kanu’s release, his government would be exposed to questions as to the status of the innocent Nigerian citizens of other regions killed, dispossessed and displaced as a result of Kanu’s incitement.

“Hence, we call on the Federal Government to intensify ongoing action to disband all militias and armed groups in the South-East and other parts of Nigeria, by resorting to the use of force if need be, to ensure that no group has the capacity to challenge the state in its prerogative to maintain law and order, and protect citizens’ lives and properties.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by franchasofficia: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
Adding Ekpa to Kanu in detention might make SE to shut down for a year.

Arresting Simeon Ekpa can't even solve this issue. If Simeon is in far away Finland, who are the people enforcing his orders and who are the people obeying it?
Nobody is obeying Simon Ekpa's sit at home order, that is why he uses his Nigerian federal government sponsored militants to enforce it at all cost.

You guys know the truth, but your hatred for Igbos will never let you reason properly.

Igbos willingly complied with Nnamdi Kanu's sit at home order as a way of protesting without violence and without exposing the protesters to Nigerian government trigger happy Police and soldiers; no be who you see for outside u go shoot? That was the reason behind Nnamdi Kanu's initial sit at home protest in Southeast, and Igbos complied willingly but Simon Ekpa's sit at home order is being enforced by Nigerian government paid militant groups to destroy and destabilize Southeast region

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Gamesmart: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats the reasoning that keeps Nigeria backwards

Wrong!

Supporting animals is the reasoning that keeps Nigeria backwards.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Abeg op, whenever simon Ekpa declares sit-at-home, gunmen come out to enforce it. Are these gunmen not igbos? Plus, the Nigerian government are behaving as if this Ekpa guy is invincible, can he not be arrested thru the finnish government? This question beats my imagination till date!
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by slowice(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Enjoy him now. When he started his barbaric and nefarious act you were hailing him, aren't you? Ikonso was brought down you were cursing the govt. Instead of you to speak against him it was fulani and SS you were lying against during election you shifted the blame on Tinubu. Ekpa go deal with you taya.

Is everybody from your part of Nigeria daft? What is wrong with yall?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=JooEeL post=124439333]

These good-for-nothing zoogerians really getting on my nerves this afternoon. I think apc is not torturing the fools well enough.[/quote grin grin grin. Am telling you. Don't mind them. We call them efulefus in in Igbo language. Hope you are still staying very safe?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
JooEeL:

These good-for-nothing zoogerians really getting on my nerves this afternoon. I think apc is not tdorturing the fools well enough.
grin grin grin. Don't mind them Brother. We Igbos call them efulefus. Hope you are still staying very safe?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Ode, dindinri, ole, atole.
How many IPOb terrorists have been convicted of anything? In fact, how many politicians have been convicted of anything in Nigeria?
The judicial system is flawed, and it's a joke. That does not mean that a known and confirmed terrorist like Namdiot Coward Cownu should be freed.
The Nigerian Army is trying to eliminate terrorists from the North to the South.

Just because your dumb can write a few words in Yoruba doesn't make you one. I know many Igbos who speak Yorubas better than some Omo Yoruba. You are probably one of the imposters born in the SW who refused to return home and masqueraded as Omo Yoruba on Social media. I know how you think and your hypocrisy..
Go and join Boko Haram if you think they have been treated with kids' gloves. Nigerian Army will hunt you down and kill you like a wild PIG that you are.

Get LOST, and BYE
I am done responding to a dimwit.

Ani koni ragba fun e se, iwo omo ale yi. Emi ma gbe e sare naa, nwon o bi mewa e da. cheesy

You wan claim lagos for where we don dey run tins since 1960? Se o n se aaro ni, abi o kan fe sinwin ni?

From maza-maza to Mile 2 to Century to Ago Palace Way, to Ago to Taiwo, Roundabout to Okota... we tanda gidigba. To the East Cele. To the North, its Isolo. To the West, it is barracks, then Oke-afa, to Gideon Comprehensive high school to Packo bus stop. From there I can fallin Mushin, down to the South, we start to get to Jakande from there.. Na Ikotun or if u still go down south, u go reach Bucknor, then Isheri-Oshun, then Whitesand, then Ijegun...

From that Ijegun, I go carry u fallin Iyana-Oba, then Igando. I fit bend back small enter Egbeda, then straight to Command

Brother no dey drag. If na from Cele, from there I go carry u trabaye enter 5 star, then Mafoluku, then Oshodi, rigmarole u for Gbagada.

Shey o n de?? U see as I dey outline them for u wink wink

Ibile l'awa.. Abi o fe te ni i??:

From Gbagada, if u wan lost for Onipanu, or Palmgrove or u wan enter Yaba, fallin Somolu...even enter Yaba General Hospital, u go yarn me na.

If na for Oyo state, Molete, ori mi wa n be. Ibadan, ori mi naa wan be. Iwo road we dey.

Or shey na Osun ni. Make I trabaye u from Modakeke right through Ife down to Moro....

Or shey na Ondo my base, all d way from Futa to new Garage to Airways to Champion to Oyemekun to Alagbaka and Igbatoro...

U dey follow me fa??

K'ELEGBE M'EGBE O... ORO TI MO FE PASS FUN E NIYEN.... JUST DEY CALM DOWN.

U MUST REALISE THAT THERE IS A GROWING NUMBER OF YORUBAS WHO SUPPORT IPOB AND THEIR RIGHT TO SELF-DETERMINATION. TI KO BA WU E, KO LO KU DANU!!!!
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

People are not willingly obeying Ekpa’s orders, they sit at home for their own safety due to the violence that is usually meted on those who go out.

Ekpa has gone rogue

This is something I have said here severally but people with dark hearts always wanted to use it to play politics so that they can mock and make ridicule. Every sensible and logical person knows that the only thing needed for crime to go prevalent is for government to show unwillingness. Even the western world will turn to anarchy if the government fail to show strength in protecting and prosecuting the criminals. IF FG WANTS THE SIT AT HOME TO STOP IT WILL STOP. I ask how could a region literally militarized in every perimeter still experience "a sustained attack". The last time I was back in the country and visited the SE, I couldn't believe the number of checkpoints in the region this begets the question how do all these attack go on successfully? well the answer isn't far-fetched because a lot of politics and criminal activities has gone into the hijacked platform. People were told to disobey and they tried disobeying and next thing is another attack from faceless criminals. How do you want people to go about when government can't protect them. Anyone that really wants to be objective will know it is the government that failed the region. Those blaming residents and trying to pin the insecurity as support from the region is just heartless fools glorifying on others sufferings. SO MANY STATE ACTORS DONT WANT THE SIT AT HOME TO END EITHER TO ACHIEVE SOME POLITICAL GAINS OR SOMETHING ELSE. KAPISH

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by duro4chang(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
slowice:

Is everybody from your part of Nigeria daft? What is wrong with yall?
You go enjoy simon ekpa taya aswear. E go teach sense for ya head. On monday just go to your village and open shop. You go no say esn, unknown gun men no dey joke with you. The beaten that some people received 2 weeks ago is a warning. You have just started.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Austineva2:
grin grin grin. Don't mind them Brother. We Igbos call them efulefus. Hope you are still staying very safe?

Yes brother. Especially those yoruba fools who will only find their voice when anything Igbos ismentioned.

They are the specific ones I am here to reset their brains: especially those jagabandits. Any other people or tribe no really consine me.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
JooEeL:

Arab slave don drop comment.
grin grin grin grin grin. Am telling you 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Beremx(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Maobichek:

Good day dear, we all know the truth that IPOB brought Simone Ekpa, he deviated and fall out with IPOB before the issue of autopilot came onboard.

Sit at home has been observed in the East on 30th May every year in remembrance of Biafran soldiers but IPOB came and bastardize it.

IPOB should not cry over Simone Ekpa, they know him, they brought him. Furthermore, despite the denials here and there, sit at home in the East is affecting both the East and the Federal government, thank you and have a wonderful weekend.
have a blessed weekend too 🙂🙂

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
JooEeL:

Yes he's gone mad. You think you will be sane and get something as huge as independence in such an insane country like Nigeria, where ballot boxes are snatched, protesters and voters are beaten and killed, policemen and even ordinary NDLEA is killing a 2 year old pupil!!!!

And ure expecing a gentleman with flowers to propose for referendum? You are a joke my dear!

Soldiers killing protesters, just imagine?! And u dare open ur mouth??

It is your country and the citizens that are rogue and completely mad!
Reading ur comments give me a lot of joy bro. You are Master in decimating those bunch of happy slaves and ignoramus
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Zico5:
His ball will be hanged very soon. He is hidden under the government of Finland and I'm very the igbo gene in him will soon push him to his Waterloo and his yansh will be exposed. They are planning for sit at home in Lagos the way they want to conquer it's territory. We are waiting o.

Imagine your Dad in the position of MNK. Fg locked him up without court order/unjustified.

Why not campaign for the release of MNK !
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Padipadi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Finland will not hand over its own citizen to a country with bad human rights record like Nigeria, not in a million years

The best you can hope for is if you have any evidence against Simon Ekpa, hand it over the Finnish authorities so they can prosecute Ekpa in Finland

Any other thing is nonsense
Him declaring sit at home is enough for your country to convict him. You are talking as if you aren't a Nigerian. No p. All day is for the thief, one day is for the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.