Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? (25431 Views)

ASUU Raises Alarm Over Government’s "Failed Promises" / Why Cant The International Police Arrest Simon Ekpa The IPOB Terrorist? / Koshoedo: Buhari's Government Failed Totally In Security, Economy, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Blaze14k: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

You are a worthless akpu slave, Even your unborn children will keep being slaves and crying for freedom.

Look, I I won't exchange words with a nonentity like you. Your entire lineage is beneath me

The ozuo have started his useless slave slogan. Oga slave master abeg were u wan make I clean today?😂😂😂 bros joke apart truely u lack sense pls😂😂kindly submit urself to the nearest psychiatric hospital u go dey alright. Persin wey neva smell council chairman dey shout slave. Even u na slave for dis this country cos those people u licking there ass neva give u kobo of there loot and u dey hia dey puff ur shoulder. Guy e be like say tissue paper beta pass u
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Omenlon: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
That guy is causing serious havoc and mayhem in Southeast.

He shouldn't be allowed to continue issuing the nonsense sit at home orders

I don't know why anybody will even listen to such person
what is the difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa? The same people who are calling for his head now will still turn around to start protesting when the govts start doing the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
samwash:

Finnish citizen causing mayhem in Nigeria.
Well him time never reach what's why.
The FG is only threading with caution.

But Gumi that is with you and your family in nigeria protecting bandits and fulani terrorists, FG don arrest am abi?

Aye gbogbo yin ti wo reverse.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by apstpaulg(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is my own opinion.
MNK's idea was a national threat, Ekpa's sit-at-home, is a regional threat. So, the SE Gov's hv to tackle it until they admit they hv failed. Op said we should show an igbo man who surports Epka, so who r his foot soldiers, aren't those igbos.
If MNK had links previously with Ekpa, i would advice him to during court session or tru his Lawyers, send an open message to his followers to denounce Epka & end the years-long sit-at-home. This will send a positive message to the world. He was mistaken initially, thinking the SAH would enhance his speedy release.
Am sure there r forms of plea bargains b4 him there in custody, but he probably won't sign.
The igbo group has just placed a $500k Dollars bounty on Epka. So anti SAH igbos should prove themselves, & take out Ekpa.
If the fed gvt wades further into the matter, the effect on the SE will be worse.
If truly the SE Govs r tired, then let them declare a state of emergency, so the army swoops in on the enforcers of the SAH.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Asari Dokubo who is in Nigeria with us should be arrested before Ekpa

All the past presidents should arrest themselves.

Otherwise, everything goes!
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

So Asari is that powerful in Nigeria to be terrorizing the whole SE?

So Gumi is that powerful to be terrorising the whole Arewaland??

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by UnabashedIPOB: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Any person calling for the arrest of Simon Ekpa is the most gullible, naive, and dumb human being on this planet. It really shows how stupid the majority of Nigerians are including the ones that claim to have seen the four walls of a college. First of all, what crime has he committed? Absolutely NONE! Not one of these fools has any evidence other than lies, conjectures, and innuendos. But because they are too stupid to reason, they believe and regurgitate whatever they heard all the other idiots are saying. Civil disobedience is NEVER a crime ...NOT in Nigeria or any other country in the world. Furthermore, self-determination and or Self-defense is a right that every human being has and is NOT a criminal act. So, for those of you M0R0NS calling for his arrest, you can wail from now till you turn blue in the face, and nothing would ever happen. You're just wasting your breath. My only wish and prayer is that Nigeria happens to you and your family. And for those of you talking heads on this platform that are of the false notion that Southeast is the MOST dangerous region, I am very happy to disappoint you. Actually, the Southeast is the least dangerous. You do NOT have to take my word for it, see the data and read the article at the link below published by your own Zoo gutter media and brown envelope journalists.

https://punchng.com/706-deaths-302-abduction-recorded-in-april-report/

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
waledeji:
Seun mynd44 rule 2

Crybaby. Be a man and stop reporting accounts up and down like a pampered Nursery 2 pupil.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by casualobserver: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
That guy is causing serious havoc and mayhem in Southeast.

He shouldn't be allowed to continue issuing the nonsense sit at home orders

I don't know why anybody will even listen to such person

Because Kanu has said if anything g happens to hip his followers must listen to him

https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1679743290982236160?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by helinues: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
JooEeL:

So Gumi is that powerful to be terrorising the whole Arewaland??

Is this thread about Arewa land or Alaigbo?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by onuman: 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
mukthar2000:
How can one Animal idea in Finland and give order to some zombies in Eastern zoo to sit at home and brothers killing brothers .

Its well, na families issue shaaa, make I jump and pass.
The zombies of Simon Ekpa are: few hungry criminal elements of Igbo extraction supervising loads of boys from Niger 🇳🇪 Republic and northern Nigeria to enforce Simon Ekpa's sit at home.
A fraction of Nigeria's armed forces can take out these enforcers of sit at home in just one day, if Nigeria's government is willing.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by sparko1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

And has arresting Nnamdi Kanu brought any peace? It made things worse

Now you guys are crying over Simon Ekpa, take Simon Ekpa put and another Europe based individual will quickly step in and and start dishing out orders, and you guys will start crying again

You mean things have been worse in SE right, because nobody cares in Lagos.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by MadamExcellency: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
What had Simon Ekpa done that Nnamdi Kanu did not do?

Simon Ekpa is Finnish citizen and Soldier and as such can’t be extradited for no defined crime to a country with human rights abuse records.

If Nnamdi Kanu served in British Army, he wouldn't have been kidnapped by Nigeria for whatever reasons because the diplomatic standoff would be severe and brutal.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

People are not willingly obeying Ekpa’s orders, they sit at home for their own safety due to the violence that is usually meted on those who go out.

Ekpa has gone rogue

Yes he's gone mad. You think you will be sane and get something as huge as independence in such an insane country like Nigeria, where ballot boxes are snatched, protesters and voters are beaten and killed, policemen and even ordinary NDLEA is killing a 2 year old pupil!!!!

And ure expecing a gentleman with flowers to propose for referendum? You are a joke my dear!

Soldiers killing protesters, just imagine?! And u dare open ur mouth??

It is your country and the citizens that are rogue and completely mad!

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by manchyme: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu was nit arrested, he was kidnapped. Your lawless federal government engaged in kidnapping with another lawless African state called Kenya

Unfortunately for you guys, Finland is not lawless

Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen, how will you go to Finland and arrest their own citizen?

Didn't you also said MNK is British citizen and untouchable? According to you, Nigerian govt kidnapped a British citizen and they didn't do anything about it. Britain is lawless? You're not normal,

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Nnamdi Kanu had the sympathy of some people.

This rogue doesn’t have the sympathy of anyone. He just has roguish agents that no one knows how he recruited them. He needs to be stopped.

Sympathy that led him to over 2 years in dungeon, excluding the first time of arrest.

Ekpa's iron hands: very good. I wish it spreads all over d south. Let d madness intensify and everyone go their way.

But again, nigerians. Very peaceful slaves: not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Basic123: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:
It’s easy for some characters who wish to see southeast burn, to sit on Nairaland and gloat about what is going on in Southeast.

But what these guys have failed to acknowledge is the fact that Igbos are not in support of Simon Ekpa and his rogue activities.

The parent group, IPOB, has severally denied association with this character. But haters will always paint the picture as if Igbos are in support of these criminals.

The question now, why has the Nigerian government that haunted Nnamdi Kanu all over the world until they arrested him in Kenya, failed to lift a finger towards the arrest of Simon Ekpa?

Could Ekpa be working for some anti-Southeast agents?

Can any of those gloating about sit at homes in the East point to a single Igbo supporter of Simon Ekpa?

https://twitter.com/General_Oluchi/status/1679820380830154752
Because you didn't appreciate the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
MohammadSAW:

When we finally Islamized NIGERIA,ever measure will be put in place to turn south east into Kafiris Slave camp & Simon Ekpa will be extradited.
For now,Simon Ekpa is not the major agenda of Nigeria government, Islamization of the whole region is our agenda .

Until that is done,Simon Ekpa & his useless IPOB CRIMINALS should keep enjoying their momentarily freedom.

Arab slave don drop comment.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Judolisco(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
he is in Finland and he is obviously a citizen there dats why
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Is this thread about Arewa land or Alaigbo?

No. Just underlining ur hypocrisy.
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Almaigaa: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu was nit arrested, he was kidnapped. Your lawless federal government engaged in kidnapping with another lawless African state called Kenya

Simon Ekpa is a Finnish citizen, how will you go to Finland and arrest their own citizen?

Trash
Simon Ekpa is a god in the EAST

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dittodat:

Namdiot Coward Cownu was arrested and locked up in a cage like the IPOB monkey that he is. Go and release him ...

Nigeria is a bigger cage. Where you do not exercise full human rights, you are also a prisoner.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by onuman: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Place snippers of Nigeria's police or army in plain uniforms in strategic posts in the markets any day Simon Ekpa orders his sit at home.
Once the snippers take out some of these criminals who enforce sit at home, they will never return again to enforce sit at home.

If not, how can anyone explain that a few boys armed with guns and vehicles can succeed in forcing sit at home all day, no positive engagement by the trained armed forces personnel to dispatch the criminals?
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by udemzeus(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
I see the government is trying to rubbish the agitation, I just laugh in Swahili, If Nigerian remains unfair to all, the Idea of Biafra cannot be rubbished, Fix the country to end all of these, all people are asking for are health care, good roads (Rural and Urban) education and not sharing public resources.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Let him step into Africa first instead of hiding in Europe like a coward that he is.

Your former president spent more time in Europe than in ur zoo.

His so called first lady spent almost 2 years in Dubai.

You are there looking for someone in Finland.

I dont understand some of u. As in, are u people this shameless??

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by streeetcred: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Na una they they beg BAT to help calm SE, do you think it effects anyone if south east burns, wetin be South east contribution to Nigerian Economy, pls be wise, I’m not suppose to be commenting over regional issues

And has arresting Nnamdi Kanu brought any peace? It made things worse

Now you guys are crying over Simon Ekpa, take Simon Ekpa put and another Europe based individual will quickly step in and and start dishing out orders, and you guys will start crying again
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by JooEeL(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
donproject2:

Kanu was on bail before he ran out of the country, why can't we start the discussion from there?

Before u went to assassinate him in September of 2017.

Black people and their extremely evil minds. Olo'un o ni je.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Diligence: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Person wey don renounce his Nigerian citizen, & sworn unmitigated allegiance to Finland & Biafra!

The person I blame 100 percent for the crisis in SouthEast is Buhari & Malami. I mean why kidnap NNAMDI KANU & BRING AM COME NIGERIA!

The Court declared emphatically: DISCHARGED & ACQUITTED, BUT fg, Buhari, Malami, now Tinubu still hold in captive. Meanwhile, Fulani Herdsmen are massacring almost daily at Plateau, Benue & Southern Kaduna. When their cease push them, dey enter Ondo or Ogun states...walking unscathed!

Buhari is such a bullshitter!

Root Cause: free MNK

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Austineva2: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

e chock them Brother 😂😂😂😂. Like Simon would say 'He is a big bone on the neck of the zoo. That guy go do them shege. Very smart guy indeed. I too love Him
Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Maobichek: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Maybe you need to be taught how international politics work.

If Nigeria was serious about getting Simon Ekpa, the Finnish Ambassador would have been invited to facilitate his arrest. If s/he fails, then s/he can be expelled from Nigeria while Finland will be reported to UN for harbouring a character that is causing disruption in Nigeria.

Finland is not UK.

UK can get away with some things in international politics because it has veto powers at the UN, but not stupid Finland.

The enemies of Ndigbo are using Ekpa to destroy Igboland and you lots are cheering them on in your shortsightedness.

Good day, Simone Ekpa is a citizen over there, you remembered that they once arrested him but release him. In Europe, human right is strong so don't underestimate Finland.

I don't want to talk about Umaru Dikko issue because you already believe that UK values human right more than other European countries which is false by the way ( i have relatives in Greece, France, Germany who are citizens over there.)

If you are Igbo, I'm Igbo too, let's face the fact; IPOB brought Simone Ekpa, IPOB presented Simone Ekpa to the whole world. If you say that enemies are using Ekpa against Igbos it also means that enemies are using IPOB against igbos.

IPOB should handle Simone Ekpa and not blaming anyone because Simone Ekpa is a product of IPOB, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home: Why Has Nigerian Government Failed To Arrest Simon Ekpa? by Edusouls(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
duro4chang:
dont mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials / Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.