Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

What My GF Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My GF Told Me (2179 Views)

I Couldn't Believe It When My Gf Told Me This / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Avian

1 Like

Re: What My GF Told Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2023
You'll still have the sex even without prevention so what's strange in her telling you your reality? What are you feeling like?

3 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by helinues: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Just assurance from her that any guy who want to do her must use condom.

So relax, so many can play the game

3 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by Sonnobax15(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,use your brain...Tho some peeps here may tryna tell you that she's only trying to show you care...But lemme tell you the bitter truth here bro...That banny of yours will definitely be collecting diicks from guys once she gets into that school,but it's gonna be on a condition tho...And the condition Will also be,they must also use paper bag too(condoms). We know their formats na .. that's what we call street credibility bro.....Use your brain make one mumu banny no come help you use am take play like ludo throway.

10 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by Monzze: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2023
what the girl means: I love you o, but if you see kpekus knack o. cos if me I wan knack and you no dey, I go who dey available 😹

3 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by ikeno(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Der dia d reason watin ur girl tell u.if u like no use ur tongue tak count ur teeth.

2 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
ikeno:
Der dia d reason watin ur girl tell u.if u like no use ur tongue tak count ur teeth.

And why are you so angry and bitter over the question? Isn’t that what forum is for?

1 Like

Re: What My GF Told Me by ikeno(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

And why are you so angry and bitter over the question? Isn’t that what forum is for?
My advice is also what forum is meant to render

1 Like

Re: What My GF Told Me by Zonefree(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
E don tey wey she delete you for her heart. You're just dating yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What My GF Told Me by shege45: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Worriedguy6699:
Please what does this mean?

My girl has a low sex drive. But we still do the do from time to time. She told me that when she goes to school, and I can’t hold the Konji, that I should have sex but only on the condition that I’ll use a condom.
them Dey bang am there
Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 12:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Zonefree:
E don tey wey she delete you for her heart. You're just dating yourself.

For real
Re: What My GF Told Me by youngreva(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

For real
lol
Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2023
youngreva:
lol

Talk na… is that what it means?
Re: What My GF Told Me by okoroemeka(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2023
Worriedguy6699:
Please what does this mean?

My girl has a low sex drive. But we still do the do from time to time. She told me that when she goes to school, and I can’t hold the Konji, that I should have sex but only on the condition that I’ll use a condom.
God knows that I don't have anything to do with a brokeass girl with low sexual libido or less she is Dj cuppy I can manage
Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
God knows that I don't have anything to do with a brokeass girl with low sexual libido or less she is Dj cuppy I can manage

Girls with low libido hardly cheat tho.
Re: What My GF Told Me by Baronthecelebri: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: What My GF Told Me by youngreva(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

Talk na… is that what it means?
Let me break it down to you since you want to live in denial…your so called girlfriend is prone to cheating on you since she has given u the go ahead to cheat with condom, a girl who really loves u won’t even want you to cheat with condom so she also doesn’t love you.

The best thing for u is to discard her as any ship in your mind and move on or keep fucking her but don’t invest in her. Shalom

1 Like

Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
youngreva:

Let me break it down to you since you want to live in denial…your so called girlfriend is prone to cheating on you since she has given u the go ahead to cheat with condom, a girl who really loves u won’t even want you to cheat with condom so she also doesn’t love you.

The best thing for u is to discard her as any ship in your mind and move on or keep fucking her but don’t invest in her. Shalom

But how are you sure she’s cheating?
Re: What My GF Told Me by youngreva(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

But how are you sure she’s cheating?
Go and ask your grandfather.
Since you don’t know how to Read DUMMY.

1 Like

Re: What My GF Told Me by Worriedguy6699: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
youngreva:

Go and ask your grandfather.
Since you don’t know how to Read DUMMY.

Oh okay. “Prone to,” that means “likely to.” Alright I get it, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Man Penis May Shrink / The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend / Fake Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.