Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Clear Me On This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clear Me On This Situation (1173 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2011
I met this girl about 11months ago of which then i asked her out but negative was her response because she had someone 'she said'. I was ok with that so we then became best of friends ever since not until now. Im so uncomfortable seeing this girl which i have devoted time being with, spent a couple of thousands for through out our stay telling me that i cant touch {im jst asking 4 a kiss and sum smooch not Sex}, that had it been i was dating her it would not be a case but since it wasnt so, i cant do what i intend and theres nothing i can say that would make it happen. The ish is that i love this girl, i wish she becomes what i wants to but give me this thing that wont cost a thing she wouldn't. Im feeling if she sounds like this i might take a humble leave.
Just want to ask my fellow NLnders if I should still stil be with her or what im asking for shouldnt be given to me or something else.
Cheers
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
EDITED
I met this girl about 11months ago of which then i asked her out but negative was her response because she had someone 'she said'. I was ok with that so we then became best of friends ever since not until now. Im so uncomfortable seeing this girl which i have devoted time being with, spent a couple of thousands for through out our stay telling me that i cant touch {im jst asking 4 a kiss and sum smooch not Sex}, that had it been i was dating her it would not be a case but since it wasnt so, i cant do what i intend and theres nothing i can say that would make it happen. The ish is that i love this girl, i wish she becomes what she wants to be but give me this thing that wont cost you thing she wouldn't. Im feeling if she keeps sounding like this i might take a humble leave.
Just want to ask my fellow NLnders if I should still stil be with her or what im asking for shouldnt be given to me or something else.
Cheers
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by bekay911(f): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
Gudluck wit ur decision bro
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
I often wonder what's wrong with most people on this NL,she told you she had someone yet you went ahead to be best friends with her and now you are whining cos you spent a couple of change on her,you are not entitled to any kiss with someone's girlfriend,you are technically asking her to cheat with you and that's low man.
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by tellwisdom: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2011
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii angry angry, spent money already?? shocked shocked shocked. Bro, do you live in MUGU ISLAND??
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by slimyem: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
op,you are like a fly that insists on following dead body into the grave.
She say she get boyfriend,you still dey find kiss and puzzy.what is your fccukin.g problem?
Clear yourself out of this situation yourself and stop wasting precious time on someone else's chic
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2011
I guess i wasnt doing it right all this time. I mean she's sum1 else stuff, i should go get mine.
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by itiswell1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
Op, this is wickedness. Put yourself in the other guy's shoe.
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by iice(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
Whats with people and wahala?
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2011
iice:

Whats with people and wahala?
what is it that you didnt get?
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by iice(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
Shouldn't you be applying that question to yourself?
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by kpolli(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
This poster na asssshole sha
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by omega25red(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
poster

you are an idiota (no offence)

what is it with guys in Nigeria and this attitude of if she says no she means yes and if i spend enough money she owes me pnssy?
i mean seriously do you guys ever put your self in the position of the other person? she told you she had someone and it seemed like you understood but NOOOOOOO you figure you would use the friendship to get in her pants. geezz man get your own woman and stop chasing someone elses woman

kudos to that girl for eating your money and not giving you any pnssy
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
guente02:

I met this girl about 11months ago of which then i asked her out but negative was her response because she had someone 'she said'. I was ok with that so we then became best of friends ever since not until now. Im so uncomfortable seeing this girl which i have devoted time being with, spent a couple of thousands for through out our stay telling me that i cant touch {im jst asking 4 a kiss and sum smooch not Sex}, that had it been i was dating her it would not be a case but since it wasnt so, i cant do what i intend and theres nothing i can say that would make it happen. The ish is that i love this girl, i wish she becomes what i wants to but give me this thing that wont cost a thing she wouldn't. Im feeling if she sounds like this i might take a humble leave.
Just want to ask my fellow NLnders if I should still stil be with her or w[b]hat im asking for shouldnt be given[/b] to me or something else.
Cheers
Chei! grin grin grin My guy, you are disproportionately discombobulated! Wetin dey worry you? Because u spend time and few thousands, you wan nak akpako? If you come spend one million, na gang ra'pe be that, abi? And excuuuuuuse me! You DONT love this gal! If you love someone, you never never ever ever ever force them to go against their wish! The more you force her, the more she hates you! You no do psychology for school? If you want her to love you for any reason, you have to treat her different and in a more respectable manner than the guy she's currently with! But you don fall your hand lowest already!!! She has been telling you NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! She don even remix am with American accent, still you gree die! grin grin I have one question for you though:

Now, what part of NO dont you understand? The
[size=15pt]N[/size] or the [size=15pt]O?[/size]  
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hmmm see comments. . .I've heard you all, i guess it was a failed test.
#ActVeryDisappointing
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by Dynamique: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2011
If u know d boyfriend,u wont b talking rubbish,i guess u av neva received beating dat wud make 10 doctors attend to u,yeye guy looking 4 cheap girls.
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by guente02(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2011
Dynamique:

If u know d boyfriend,u wont b talking rubbish,i guess u av neva received beating dat wud make 10 doctors attend to u,yeye guy looking 4 cheap girls.
grin thanks grin
Re: Clear Me On This Situation by Ranoscky(m): 1:38am On Oct 08, 2011
She already told you that she has a bf, so back off her!

Gals full outside for street na, ah ah? Abi, u no get flows to scope one ni?

If so, den use your FIGO! Cos naija gals are all about FIGO (moni)!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice This Woman - How Can I Be Responsible For His Predicament? / Am Confused, Should I Forgive Her Or Let Her Go? / Why Womman Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.