Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,255 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Dear Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Future Wife (395 Views)

See Someone's Future Wife / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Future Wife by Freshtruth(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dear future wife, if you have slept with someone husband, they will sleep with me too oh.
I no de support evil sad

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Future Wife by Nehyooh(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Freshtruth:
Dear future wife, if you have slept with someone husband, they will sleep with me too oh.
I no de support evil sad
Guy, you no go kill me with laughter ooo grin

1 Like

Re: My Dear Future Wife by Puss360(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nehyooh:
Guy, you no go kill me with laughter ooo grin
Lol.. imagine say na girl post this message to future husband... The whole thread go full with chanting of "Hoe"... Lolz...
But I thought marriage is "Forget my past, it doesn't matter"..🙈🙈
Re: My Dear Future Wife by orohbiro(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
SMH looking for excuse to knack her friends and maid I pity your future wife
Re: My Dear Future Wife by Nehyooh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Puss360:

Lol.. imagine say na girl post this message to future husband... The whole thread go full with chanting of "Hoe"... Lolz...
Hmmmm, believe me that 'forget my past' don't work sometimes especially if the partner still lives in his or her past. I mean some people's past is still influencing in their way of life, some past has affected some people psychologically; by changing their mindset, orientation and mentality. A typical example is a lady that put herself up with a married man that do hit and beat his wife anyhow, eventually this side-chick collected worst beating of her life from this same man, she even told me that her biological father has never beat her in that manner grin, still this lady refused to go away, because of the money and the sweet sex she dey receive I guess grin. She eventually decided to quit, but........she later became toxic, violet and brought those orientations to her new relationship which later got jeopardized.

So my point is, it's not just forgetting the past by the new partner, but the victim shouldn't still dwell in his or her past. This is new relationship with a new partner, then let's everything be new as well. Both male and female have past either (ugly or cool) we're just living by fate grin.

Ladies especially should value their body, don't make your body cheap and available to a man that hasn't pay your bride price. Habaaa, let's your future hubby have something good and sweet to meet in you, if you're really willing to settle down. He will value you and respect you for that ladies cool
Re: My Dear Future Wife by Freshtruth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Puss360:

bro if you see some kind gals past and the kind monkey styles dem give small boys u non go know how d marriage go commit your body.
Re: My Dear Future Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why It Pays To Be On Good Term With Your Ex. � / Marriage Can Help You Feel Fulfilled, But It Is Not An Achievement / Graduate Gets "Robbed" Of Her Money Bouquet By Well Wishers (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.