Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (30000 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by virginchaser(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

I have to check the talking child whom who failed history test.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
No space for IPOB in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

No one as coward as an Igbo man, docile people that can be remoted and flogged by someone exile in Finland... Foolish people bring ur sit at home here mumu people...

Talking about cowardice, how many Igbo can do what igboho did...

Ojukwu ran away

Kanu ran away

Ekpa on exile
Tell me any sign of bravery here.. Ozuoh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Asswipemod: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Guyman01:
Make una stop catching cruise with an efulefu called Ekpa whom Igbos are already planning how to deal with him ig not that Finland refused to cooperate by giving him sanctuary and focus on saving Ilorin where Yoruba traditional festivals have been banned by Fulani jihadists who invaded the city

You're an ignorant mook.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
It be like Gani Adams self dey idle.

Ignore that nonentity Ekpa

He no get work..
Wetin concern Yoruba with sit at home, if dey like dey should sit at home till eternal.. who cares
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by casualobserver: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ibos living in Lagos should please obey Simon Ekpa. Infact they should bring UGM too.

ibos are generally obsessed with the SW region. To them, Lagos is London, while Ibadan is Manchester grin

Let them try it. Then they will realize that all the land they “own” in Lagos and the SW are actually long term leased land and a governor can revoke any c of o especially on security grounds.

They will understand the difference between right of occupancy , certificate of occupancy, governors consent and freehold title. Any land anywhere in Nigeria that you did not own before 1976 is leased land….you don’t own it. All the land and estates in Ajah are still owned by the kings, they merely leased them out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by nedekid: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:
Yoruba people I repeat bring Sunday Igboho back this is the time you need him most these ingrate invaders won't listen untill you show them wotowoto dem no go neva forget.

What concerns or connect Lagos with sit-at-home if not an effontry? Yoruba people put Christainity aside this is the time to face reality revive Agbekoya and traditionally re-equip them, revive OPC and give unlimited authority to Amotekun then cap it all by returning Sunday Igboho home then constantly do Oro festival and Isese festival and the Muslims in SW should brace up since they are not ready to let your region rest then it is time to protect your region with every power God gave to you.

I said it here long ago ipob hold meeting in Lagos, Benni and Abuja and that evil Bitter Obi is aware. I'm not a Yoruba guy but was proudly born in SW and grew up in the North make it easy for me to secretly enter anyone or anywhere because I speak Yoruba fluently, I speak igbo fluently, I speak Hausa like no man business even understand Fufude to some extend.

Yoruba wake up defend your land, no Yoruba land share border with East to give Ekpa such audacity. This is no time to play nice guy anymore because a particular region want a total showdown then let veryone be ready and prepare.

This bullying of the Yoruba is very annoying pls enough is enough. Is there no igbo in Kaduna and Kano dem born Ekpa to dare even say sit-at-home in Kano? Wallahi heads go roll within hour I swear to Jah.

My honest advise
You better hold your emotions, handle it as not as a juvenile but an adult.
The fact ekpa made such statement, does it mean he speaks for the prople of the south east? A man terrorizing the easterners, killing them and destroying their lives and businesses?
The alleged statement from ekpa was meant to provoke sentiments in "simple" minded folks, and unfortunately, it is having an effect on you and few other.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Goddyrichie(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Beremx:
I support Gani Adams on this. He shouldn't worry about the rabble rouser called Simon Ekpa. Igbos in Lagos are law abiding people and will go about their business.

Nevertheless, he didn't say anything concerning the Issese festival being cancelled at Ilorin. I expected him to say something about it as a traditional title holder he is. Apart from Professor Wole Soyinka, no other notable Yoruba personality has gotten the balls to criticize the Emir of Ilorin.

Why is that?

u wicked o u want make Fulani finish dem abi wenti they’re eyes 👀 don see 4 d past eight years don do abeg
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by askolly(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Make he no just try rubbish in Lagos, he go know say Lagos no be South East.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Harlekarmar: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
If d coward can come out from his hiding and lead d protest in Lagos then i would believe this story.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Morenikeji090(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pls talk am for outside make we finish u has we finish ur people during election lol
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Where's this bastardized bastard man when Fulani Emir banned the cerebration of the Yoruba festival in Kwara state? Idiot man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by shegra58: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man
calabar was also once Capita of Nigeria so therefore calabar is a no man's land

Igbo boy you're dull how does that sounds in your ear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by HBB1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:
Yoruba people I repeat bring Sunday Igboho back this is the time you need him most these ingrate invaders won't listen untill you show them wotowoto dem no go neva forget.

What concerns or connect Lagos with sit-at-home if not an effontry? Yoruba people put Christainity aside this is the time to face reality revive Agbekoya and traditionally re-equip them, revive OPC and give unlimited authority to Amotekun then cap it all by returning Sunday Igboho home then constantly do Oro festival and Isese festival and the Muslims in SW should brace up since they are not ready to let your region rest then it is time to protect your region with every power God gave to you.

I said it here long ago ipob hold meeting in Lagos, Benni and Abuja and that evil Bitter Obi is aware. I'm not a Yoruba guy but was proudly born in SW and grew up in the North make it easy for me to secretly enter anyone or anywhere because I speak Yoruba fluently, I speak igbo fluently, I speak Hausa like no man business even understand Fufude to some extend.

Yoruba wake up defend your land, no Yoruba land share border with East to give Ekpa such audacity. This is no time to play nice guy anymore because a particular region want a total showdown then let veryone be ready and prepare.

This bullying of the Yoruba is very annoying pls enough is enough. Is there no igbo in Kaduna and Kano dem born Ekpa to dare even say sit-at-home in Kano? Wallahi heads go roll within hour I swear to Jah.

My honest advise

What tribe are you?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Sunnyski: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lagoon must sit at home.

This is the time to know which tribe truly make Lagoon
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
ORIAYO70:

No one as coward as an Igbo man, docile people that can be remoted and flogged by someone exile in Finland... Foolish people bring ur sit at home here mumu people...

Talking about cowardice, how many Igbo can do what igboho did...

Ojukwu ran away

Kanu ran away

Ekpa on exile
Tell me any sign of bravery here.. Ozuoh

Don’t forget to tell us how Awolowo died from RAT poison 😄

Where is Sunday Igboho the most gentleman in Nigeria currently 🤣
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Sunnyski: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
askolly:
Make he no just try rubbish in Lagos, he go know say Lagos no be South East.

The coward chest beater.

Wait until the drum of war!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Thegoodone13(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
maxtop:

Ilorin is not a Yorubaland. Know this and know peace !!!
. Ilorin and kogi state is Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
renderme:

Gani Adams is not APC and never been a card carrying member.
He is OPC and the recently crowned aare ona kakaanfo which means he can speak for any yoruba territory in Nigeria. It's his traditional right.
Leave them. When they wander aimlessly from place to place fleeing the shit they Shat at home that has almost killed them. How will they know that traditionally, Gani Adams has a right to wage war and protect the region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
2mch:

Leave them. When they wander aimlessly from place to place fleeing the shit they Shat at home that has almost killed them. How will they know that traditionally, Gani Adams has a right to wage war and protect the region.

I support 100% here but when is Gani going to extend the same message to Ilorin?
I’m just curious
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I support 100% here but when is Gani going to extend the same message to Ilorin?
I’m just curious
Igbo man, you have turn to make up wearing woman in SE by small boys. Worry about your problem. Gani has warned you, when his boys deal with you, don’t run to UN.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by saysugar(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
mumu with theft mind ;. Is calabar not an ex capital?? Forget about lagos omo ibo

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Chucks13: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
nedekid:

You better hold your emotions, handle it as not as a juvenile but an adult.
The fact ekpa made such statement, does it mean he speaks for the prople of the south east? A man terrorizing the easterners, killing them and destroying their lives and businesses?
The alleged statement from ekpa was meant to provoke sentiments in "simple" minded folks, and unfortunately, it is having an effect on you and few other.

It's not jut a joke or mere allegation. This attempt by the SE to destroy Lagos started all the way from Azikwe era go to book of history and quote me wrong they have been in this plan long ago but the Yorubas took it with levity.

Ojukwu came after agreeing with some SW to face the North suddenly Biafra army faced ondo state up to Ore in a bid to take Lagos pls go and verify from people from Ondo state and pls quote me wrong.

Kanu came he made so much radio announcement against the Yoruba and when Endsars was organised bro I was one of the staunch supporter of Endsar but the night before the protest a audio tape came to our possession where Kanu ordered the youths from SE to head to Lagos and burn it down and they attempted infact did it.

This useless Obi came after living all his life in lagos yet have no single Youba friend with his status, his fuc-king party again decided to field a governorship candidate that speak igbo but can't even say a setence in Yoruba pls in entire Labour party shit in lagos so their are non Yoruba speaking member that only that bitch called Vipour or whatever the only one to contest?

The Occultic obi fraudulently won Lagos in general elction with 10k votes the next we saw was igbos started flying Biafra flag in Lagos pls is it Labour that won or Biafra that won the election, is their no Yoruba among those that voted for LP shit Did Hausa in Osun flashed Arewa flag because Atiku won in Osun?

Then the next we heard is "oh we have captured Lagos Ibadan next then "oh Lagos is no man's land", "we owned Lagos, we built Lagos" shit.

I will say it again Yoruba wake up bring Igboho back home, Gani is a sell out bring Igboho back....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Emekaonline: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
Biafrans in Lagos have every right to sit at home if they choose to. Who the 4uck are you to tell them what to do or NOT do? Just because they live in Lagos does NOT foreclose their right to do with their lives what they so, please. So, Mr. Gani Adams, I am NOT sure who gave you the idea that you can dictate to Biafrans in Lagos to not sit at home if they want to do so. I guess when people want to be NOTICED, they come out to spew garbage!

Yes that is true. They have the inalienable right to do at it pleases them. I also hope that you also know that the Government of Lagos state also have duty to close any shop that is dancing to the tune of a terrorist. No one should cry of marginalisation when the state government takes action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Chucks13: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
HBB1:

What tribe are you?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by akslink: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .
I don’t think your upstairs are alright! When was Fulani take over olorun ? Is Gani Adam were born then?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Simon was speaking to a people of a tribe resident in the southwest. How does it affect Mr Ex-criminal?
You animals would soon not be residents but rodents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
2mch:

Igbo man, you have turn to make up wearing woman in SE by small boys. Worry about your problem. Gani has warned you, when his boys deal with you, don’t run to UN.

You mean like Bobrisky? you think we don’t know the tribe with so many women trapped inside men body? 😄

There are no more men in your land with big balls.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
akslink:
I don’t think your upstairs are alright! When was Fulani take over olorun ? Is Gani Adam were born then?

When did it become a crime to ask necessarily questions? Why are you people so emotional, always allergic to honest conversation, why?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

My honest advise

God bless you for this post, too bad the sensible Igbos out there are in the minority, it’s a shame really.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age / Biafra: Nigerian Students Clash In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.