Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) (35325 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ring worm

2 Likes

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Milementor: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
consult a paediatrian...
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
Looks like lapalapa..

Look for ewe lapalapa and scrub that thing off with it.
Native man

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by bewla(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

I have no idea what this is all about
slow punk Igbo smoker.
Una they get sense pass this your comment
Ask your brothers in jah kindom to come with a solution before the small Pekin die of you no
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by biggz82: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nairaland no be hospital, carry your child go hospital
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by localbreed(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Y
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Illegal1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mehnnnnnnn,this op just spoilt my day with this picture angry. How I wan take chop this my kulikuli now? angry

omoh........bros abeg way bill the kulikuli cum gv me,i go epp u eat am...
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Ten06(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Take him to hospital for medical check up
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by saintopus(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
I experienced same with my 4years old daughter.
The infection spread to all the body including the ears. I gave her several antibiotics but it didn't work untill I got one "Flemin" it doesn't take up to 3 days it started cleaning and within 7 days the girl resume school again.

It was so bad and causes lots of discomforts.
It appears it's a new kind of infection that affects 4-5years old because after my daughter got healed I saw several other children suffering from the same sickness.

It's going to spread to all parts of the body very soon if medication is not given.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by SenecaTheYonger: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ring worm.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by ipobarecriminals: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
sadShining brown teeth cheesy cool
Slurity:
grin
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by CJStarz: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
This one is even small. Happened to my twins when they were about 4years old. Their own was all over their bodies and caused them very high fever. Simple antibiotics like ampicillin didn't work,both the capsules and syrup.
I was advised to give them Beecham Ampiclox, 500mg. One morning,one night. I screamed because it was an adult dosage. Ok said well shaa,let me try it but I didn't give them two capsules a day. I gave them one capsule a day(U empty the powder into a spoon). By the 3rd day, they sores began to dry up and fever gone. An unforgettable experience.
Not saying you should try that though,but it worked for me.....

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Look like Alefo in Yoruba
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by ejimatic: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance
. The second One is Tannanma in Yoruba land .The first One is Alefo on Yoruba land .

There are Yoruba treatments for them .Rest assured they will go!
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lol... Op I hope ur happy with the many doctors we have in the house. Them done give 1 million diagnosis and cure for u to select cheesy
Why not stick to what ur doctor gave u for the bacterial infection first and see how it goes and if u don't trust the doctor visit a proper hospital for check up on the child.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Cowbell521: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance
Stay away from women
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by turawaa(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Visit a dermatologist!

People cannot diagnose your child’s infection online

Doctor prescribed Antibiotics for Recurring Boil
What will a dermatologist prescribe for recurring boil?? CaroWhite

The causes is from the Blood
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Nawa4nl: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
That looks like ringworm or so.

Wash the infection & Apply this to him 3 times a day
[img]https://ng.jumia.is/unsafe/fit-in/500x500/filters:fill(white)/product/69/5000832/1.jpg[/img]
https://www./mlp-nixoderm/
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by BigRocky: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mehnnnnnnn,this op just spoilt my day with this picture angry. How I wan take chop this my kulikuli now? angry

You don't know the meaning of "viewers discretion"?

Na God go help una.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Styluss: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
The doctor is wrong with the ringworm, that is a fungal infection, I had it so I know
Runnerzz:
Lol... Op I hope ur happy with the many doctors we have in the house. Them done give 1 million diagnosis and cure for u to select cheesy
Why not stick to what ur doctor gave u for the bacterial infection first and see how it goes and if u don't trust the doctor visit a proper hospital for check up on the child.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by fabulousWorld: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Happened to my 4yrs son. Spread through out his legs. Meanwhile, a strong antibiotics and good anti fungal cream. Below are the pictures of the drugs I used for my son.

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by granuloma: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
It a fungal dermatitis with superimposed bacteria infection
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is what is known in medicine as Tinea incognto. It is a ringworm infestation that has been wrongly treated and complicated with steroids.
One of the reasons you are warned to avoid self medication
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Beremx(f): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
bacteria infection on skin? That doctor na olodo. That's a fungal infection and not bacteria

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
ringworm not boil....It's a fungal infection
Let him take Griseofulvin tablet for one month
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Styluss: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
I once had it for months and Daktarin cured it in just 3 days.

Use Daktarin it works well for ring worm

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Styluss: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank you oo,,, Its obviously fungal, and that is a ring worm or jockitch
Daktarin works very well for its its an antifungal cream
Beremx:
bacteria infection on skin? That doctor na olodo. That's a fungal infection and not bacteria
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by cowmanager2000: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
His system is allergic to certain foods or drinks
Try remember any and take it out off his 'menu
[Personal opinion please [
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Beremx(f): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Styluss:
Thank you oo,,, Its obviously fungal, and that is a ring worm or jockitch
Daktarin works very well for its its an antifungal cream
the boy needs not only antifungal cream but antifungal drugs to kill it from his blood system
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Styluss: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
thats true
Beremx:
the boy needs not only antifungal cream but antifungal drugs to kill it from his blood system
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by kinguwem: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Looks like impetigo that bursts & spread. But the pic. shows a small boil on the left & the larger lesion on the right is a tinea infection because of the crusting.

The solution is antibiotics & an antifungal cream. Good hygiene, tract & treat contacts.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by MadeMan01(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:

It's ring worm. Use anti fungal cream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.