Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) (35329 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by KINGOFHEART4064: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance

Change his cream, something like this happen to one of my friend & it cause by cream
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Gyarah: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'm not a doctor, but wish him speedy recovery. It is well.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by zolajpower: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance
Go to elewe omo , it's ring worm. They will give you native medicine to boil and drink then use black soap to bath and Rob on the surface as cream . It will go
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Styluss:
The doctor is wrong with the ringworm, that is a fungal infection, I had it so I know
Then op should go to a dermatologist... The child's health is very important and Nairalanders can only suggest although there might be some valuable input but u can't possibly try all of them to know which one works. The op should see a dermatologist.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Nairalander248: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mehnnnnnnn,this op just spoilt my day with this picture angry. How I wan take chop this my kulikuli now? angry

U no see viewer discretion advised? U think say na garri u wan see use am with your kuli?
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by gucci20(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:

Contact me via WhatsApp 09038285500 for free medication
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Werey. U too dirty.. Dettol and good hygiene go sort this one
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Styluss: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
I understand, there will be a parttern of comments and the input was pointing to one direction, that is ringworm/jockitch/ tanmonna / Lapalapa (Yoruba) The boils came as a result of the ringworm infection
OP only needs to find cure for that and the kid will be fine
Runnerzz:

Then go to a dermatologist... The child's health is very important and Nairalanders can only suggest although there might be some valuable input but u can't possibly try all of them to know which one works. See a dermatologist pls
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by livenija: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ur boy don dey go ashawo house
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thats looking like a ring worm, hope the little boy ain't in pains,

Mean while call me for all kind of plaster of Paris (pop) work at moderate price
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
falcon01:

Shey you didn't see viewers discretion?
E comot for skool when dem teach that wan!
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by R0LL0N(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Get e45 cream thank me later
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Morbeta11(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is ringworm nnnaaaa....crunch off the surface apply cacatin cream.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by babaalagbo11(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
contact me,you're not just rubbing herbal only shea butter and also known as Ori in Yoruba can't heal this permanently,apart from herbal ingredients or mixture of 5-7 ingredients to clear any skin issues,you'll use for your child also herbal powders,agunmu that'll treat it from the inside too....to avoid reoccurrence this is the only way don't waste your money on Orthodox drugs...

Less I forget there's special soap for kids that we also use when we are kids in my town,you'll use it for your kid too.

Your kid won't see it again.

Check my signature below for my contact
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by babaalagbo11(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
zolajpower:

Go to elewe omo , it's ring worm. They will give you native medicine to boil and drink then use black soap to bath and Rob on the surface as cream . It will go
you are right, this is the only way to cure it permanently.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Easyemma: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Indomie generation bawo, see a doctor immediately
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Romanoff(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is a flesh eating bacterial infection. Take the child to the hospital, forget the gbogbonishe they are telling you to use here.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by OYEDIPE(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nah small thing..

Meet those old women selling herbs..

Show them. They’ll prepare the soap / herbs for you and it will cure..

As simple as this.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
It's Ringworm na undecided
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Slimprinz: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
You can go to those elewe omo(herbs seller) they prescribe the drinking roots and ose ero for bathing 💯
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by NoToPile: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Something that looked similar to this (not sure if ti's the same though) happened to my 5 yr old last year,

I thought it was an insect bite and as he scratched the thing expanded, I now thought it was ringworm, rubbed one over the counter cream it will dry off at that point and it will jumping from that part of the body to the other, peeling and a bit watery put the cream there and it will move too. Outer part of the ears too.

Took him to a children's hospital, they concluded it was bacterial infection after discussion and inspection. They gave him antibiotics and mupirocin ointment. Ran some tests too even HIV test.

I also bathed him with this red flower leaf water and onion peels water.

The Doc also told us to put savlon in their bath water or use antiseptic soap and always ensure hygiene is topnotch.

The antibiotics cleared it.

My younger baby also got it too and it was also on the scalp, also got cleared with the drugs.

They got it from school. sad

I will say act fast, those things jump from one part of the body to other quickly. All these was within 5 days or so I think.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by shiki(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
That looks like spider 🕷️ bit. Use close up it will dry off in two days time
Maravilla:
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Maxsunny: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=shiki post=124458493]That looks like spider 🕷️ bit. Use close up it will dry off in two days time [/quot

That thing is not ring warm, it happened to my 3 years old son just recently, it is called Okunmoo in my place, this is this antibiotics we used that cured it, but I can't remember the name now
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by sidonlook: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:

Go back to the doctor.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Gtwix: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Now is the time to communicate with ur relatives in the village u think has nothing to offer.
It's a normal occurrence(heat) talk to some elderly mothers
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by webincomeplus(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
This is bullous impetigo. Buy Mupirocin cream from the pharmacy and apply on the area. It will heal up within days. Otherwise, you will keep wasting money until it gets worse. It doesn't respond to other topical antibiotics.

Also, act fast, so it doesn't disseminate through the blood. That would be worse!

PS. I'm a medical doctor.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by DAPSO261: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
The best remedy for this kind of issue is to stop using all type of chemical made body cream use Adin Agbon or share butter on the children and thank me later
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Ramaii: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
You have done well by going to d doctor as ur first line of action.
This is most likely water borne infection, d thing is that other pple might be taking same water without any external bodily reactions.
What d doctor gave u as solution will work if u only stop giving him dat water to drink. One thing i knw abt this infection is, if u stop drinking d supposedly infected water d body will rid itself naturally of d infection within days but if u want it to go very fast jst use what d doctor gave u and also stop drinking d water.
Speaking frm experience
In my place in Rivers is called (Minapolo) don't if i got d spelling right
Maravilla:
Jst to add.....
I'm 100% sure is water borne infection, it looks like a combination of boil n ringworm with watery discharge. Can be mostly found on d upper side of d bck n if u continue using d infected water it will spread to different parts of d body...hands, legs n on d scalp of d head.
Jst follow d doctors prescription n stop d use of any water u have been drinking even if is sachet water because some sachet water are bad.
Note...it multiply rapidly within days
Wsh him quick recovery
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by OnyiMba: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
GO AND SEE A DOCTOR.[b][/b]
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by UnimkeAk(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
frozen70:

There is something like this called alefo in Yoruba land

It usually occurs before one year of a child, so I guess he escaped it that time and now it's time

Go to those selling Agbo they will treat it

But don't use native medicine together with English Medicine

Agbor with all the staph in it..

Welldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.