Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) (35324 Views)

What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Gptins(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance

I am a medical doctor.
I have managed similar cases.
I can help you...cheers
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Yankee101: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Treat with antibiotics, and wash all the body with warm water and add very little bleach

Disinfect every cloth and towel used in the past that touched it, if not reinfection will continue

Medical research source

Bleach baths are recommended in patients with frequent skin infections to reduce skin colonisation by pathogenic bacteria, particularly Staphylococcus aureus. Bleach baths have been reported to reduce the severity of atopic dermatitis and to reduce the need for topical steroids and antibiotics.

https://dermnetnz.org/topics/bleach-baths-in-patients-with-skin-infections
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Where there days you were skipping his bath? If yes, why?
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by juman(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Try another hospital.

Also be using dudu osun black soap, it is good for the skin.
It heal skin.
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Contekbbc: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
Maravilla:
Please doctors in the house, for some weeks now my 4yr old son has this recurring boils on his back and armpit, when I burst them, it brings out a pus like substance and form a sore. I went to the hospital, the doctor said it was a bacteria infection and I was giving some antibiotics, yet so far no tangible results. Please I need your assistance
If you're comfortable using herbal traditional soap,chat me up.
If this doesn't dry up within 1 week never to return,then, hold me responsible.
Reach me on 07067171934
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by caandi: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lama70:
Get "Mercy Cream". It used to come from Ghana back then. But very effective against all skin infections.
no more original as before, Nigerians are now doing theirs under bridge at trade fair
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Lama70(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
caandi:
no more original as before, Nigerians are now doing theirs under bridge at trade fair

Oh, thanks so much for this info. It's been a long time. Nafdac messed my plans to register it for distribution in Nigeria, 2006.
What they requested was so much and the Ghanaian owner was not willing to be part of the registration.
I remember him clearly. A young man in his late 20s that time . He told me then that he was selling one million pieces of it every three months on the average.

Hope your business is moving Candi?

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by caandi: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lama70:

Oh, thanks so much for this info. It's been a long time. Nafdac messed my plans to register it for distribution in Nigeria, 2006.
What they requested was so much and the Ghanaian owner was not willing to be part of the registration.
I remember him clearly. A young man in his late 20s that time . He told me then that he was selling one million pieces of it every three months on the average.

Hope your business is moving Candi?
wow the young man is into so much money 💰
Nigeria and their rules knows how to frustrate someone’s dream sha

Yes thanks for asking, business is moving well
Just need to get on back to my sponsored ads via SM, it’s been a while I ventured that path….
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Lama70(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
caandi:
wow the young man is into so much money 💰
Nigeria and their rules knows how to frustrate someone’s dream sha

Yes thanks for asking, business is moving well
Just need to get on back to my sponsored ads via SM, it’s been a while I ventured that path….

You will tell me about your sponsored ads when I can spare the time later.

Meanwhile, keep basking in the glory of God, and don't forget to send your 5% to the man who has spared a prayer for your business. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by caandi: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lama70:

You will tell me about your sponsored ads when I can spare the time later.

Meanwhile, keep basking in the glory of God, and don't forget to send your 5% to the man who has spared a prayer for your business. Lol.
kikikikikii
Thanks for your good wishes
Anyways I’m always here to answer any of your questions …
For the 10% to the person responsible for prayers
Why do I have a feeling you know me personally lolllll

Ps: I’m a strong believer in the 10%, I wouldn’t want to bore you with sharing my testimony after some failures/ series of events in the past…

No matter what we don’t know which of our seeds that we castes that’s working for us …

God is ever faithful!
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by Uwanzie: 11:37pm On Mar 22
Please how did you resolve it? It's urgent and my 1 year old has exactly the same thing and it is spreading so fast
Re: Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) by ejairobaby: 11:02am On Mar 25
That thing appears very scary though. It affected my two kids some weeks ago. I bought Erythromycin Ethyl Succinate 125mg Oral suspension but didn't get desired result.
I later bought Erythromycin Stearate Tab 500mg and shared it into two for them.
Then I bought white capsule(Chloramphenicol) to put inside any of the boil that got burst and turn into a sore. It worked like magic really.
Do not be tempted to burst it on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter / Now Available In Nigeria - Fertilaid For Women & Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.