Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up (707 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Ilamina(f): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by imagrg(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Fck you, fvck you, f.ork you too. cool
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Purvan(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Who cares about some shit hole??
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by meobizy(f): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2023
imagrg:
Fck you, fvck you, f.ork you too. cool
Mynd44, nlfpmod, Seun, Dominique, Rocktation, farano, we’ve come to this now?
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2023
Nairaland long time lunatic kiss
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Ilamina(f): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2023
cool
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Ilamina(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
cry kiss
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2023

Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by zanebaddo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
One tribe is hated most in Nigeria yet no man born of a woman loves Nigeria more than this tribe. Oya leave this tribe make dem go so that Nigeria can remain dem no gree. It is simple . If I don't like you I'd ask you to leave my house. It's just one tribe let them go others can remain it should not be that hard.
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Ilamina(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
zanebaddo:
One tribe is hated most in Nigeria yet no man born of a woman loves Nigeria more than this tribe. Oya leave this tribe make dem go so that Nigeria can remain dem no gree. It is simple . If I don't like you I'd as you to leave my house. It's just one tribe let them go others can remain you should not be that hard.
I love igbos
Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by budaatum: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
zanebaddo:
One tribe is hated most in Nigeria yet no man born of a woman loves Nigeria more than this tribe. Oya leave this tribe make dem go so that Nigeria can remain dem no gree. It is simple . If I don't like you I'd ask you to leave my house. It's just one tribe let them go others can remain it should not be that hard.

Don't mind them! Some kill in Ibadan, Fulani! Someone die in Kano, Fulani! Someone die in Enugu, Fulani! Like Fulani has some super power to dabaru Nigeria that no one else has!

You all should stop hating Fulani so much because no one is going anywhere.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Fulani_sentiment

Re: I Don't Want Nigeria To Break Up by Ilamina(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
cool

(1) (Reply)

Super Falcons Star Michelle Alozie Discards Flowers From An Admirer In A Bin / The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Lady / Can You Marry A Famous Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.