Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? (127 Views)

We’ve Not Been Able To Access Okuama Due To Ongoing Military Operation - Police / Fuel Subsidy Removal: How To Become Rich From It / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? by Ogamysamo: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
it is undoubtably undebatable that subsidy had always been the joy of many nigerians before its tragedic legal death in may.
we have faced the bad, the bitter, and the ugly-yet to taste the good(as promised) since the death of our dear subsidy...
how have you been able to adjust and adapt to the new reality?
Re: Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? by Lutherblaq: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
It is still favouring my whole family
Re: Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? by Ogamysamo: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
It is still favouring my whole family
How?
Re: Subsidy Removal: How Have You Been Able To Adapt? by CodeTemplar: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
In times like these, the self employed and truly productive(not hardworking) have that advantage of adjusting their service charges. This discussion applies most to low level employees.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Revises Cash Reserve Ratio For Merchant Banks, Slashing It To 10% / PTAD Begins 'I Am Alive Confirmation' Project, Kicks For Improved Welfare, Heal / Renewed Hope Or Renewed Suffering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.