Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London (88732 Views)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin grin

See Cruise.....
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by OluwaBlessyn: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Eating from his dad’s share of his national cake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by GiftedHands47(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
This boy picture go give some people headache

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Gamesmart: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
What the hell is the thing next to him with horse hair and wall paint on the face?

Why are some Nigerian girls so shamelessly ugly and style-less?

She looks a mess!

5 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Cadilo828: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hello Everyone Please don’t Miss This

Palm million give away just started and they are giving away 20k naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below

Am a old user but I still use another phone number to register another account and collect the reward.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo
Hurry now that is new…

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below
https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid04GLZQbgrWvBhWVLnRFm4vcCm4s3wBahyKJsmY8MmTnaYTQG36VjrEYPrzoxYJNGal/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Wizardslayer: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sharia law is applied if you're poor, not applicable to the rich class.

Religion is a tool for enslavement.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Rahkman: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Who is the drag queen on wig mtssew black women sef
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by NAC1666: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
Money
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by LUAN(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Your father turned nigeria upside down, while you are there enjoying your self

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Jay357: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Make una enjoy,
Na God do am for una
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Okoroawusa: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

Seer... clap for yourself
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nothing concern this one with Sapa till e go Peme

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by grafixdon: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
A son of disaster

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Germanjoe(m): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
FreedomArmy:
why won't he? He is following the scammers footsteps
God bless u.humble as a name has be riddle.
Looters.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cadilo828:
Hello Everyone Please don’t Miss This

Palm million give away just started and they are giving away 20k naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below

Am a old user but I still use another phone number to register another account and collect the reward.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo
Hurry now that is new…

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below
https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid04GLZQbgrWvBhWVLnRFm4vcCm4s3wBahyKJsmY8MmTnaYTQG36VjrEYPrzoxYJNGal/?mibextid=cr9u03
another f00lish being spotted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Okay may we never witness a regime like your papa again oo 😂
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by BitterTruth01: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gamesmart:
What the hell is the thing next to him with horse hair and wall paint on the face?

She looks a mess!

And somehow you’re sure she’s a Nigerian girl.
What if she’s South African or Ghanaian?
Do you know her ? What’s her name ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Handsome son of a scammer known as Buhari tongue

It's your late wretched peasant inconsequential father that was a scammer..

Hateful Dolt!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by ovie8200: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
They should be going to an Islamic countries. Why Christians countries since they don't Christians to develop Nigeria. When they are in Nigeria, they put religion and the best thing in life but in another man countries, they stay away anything that has to do with religion, stay humble, obey the laws and follow do process of the countries they go to. Let me tell you, Nigeria will never better. Whoever have hear, get out when you are. Nobody is born to suffer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Swagaa99: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
This nor be news na ,,, Abi dem Dey spot who don die ni?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nice2023(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
See them always running to the UK...let them go to Kuwait or Saudi to live now.

Always running to christian countries after making theirs unlivable because of religion and hate.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
accordadoga26:
The son of Buhari (of bad memory).

Enjoy your loot

Its eediots like you that will never understand why Buhari was Godsent to Nigeria..I pity your local parents..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
This guy resemble Buhari die. The same smile.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by jubrilELsudan: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
HE DEY ENJOY DIA LOOT WITH HIM FLAT HEAD

AND WHY THAT STUPID GIRL WEY DEY WITH AM DEY COVER HER FLAT BREAST LIKE SEY SHE DEY FEAR SEY NAIRALAND BOYZ W@NKERS ASSOCIATION MEMBERS GO W@NK TO HER FLAT CHEST

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Kingosytex(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

I'm tempted to agree with the bolded. I've never seen the children of the Islamic elites who are almajiris. I've never heard about the children of Atiku, Ganduje, Sanusi, Kwankwaso, Buhari and co being almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by hisexcellency34: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
And covering her saggy bress
Gamesmart:

She looks a mess!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Whose that heebo girl with him ?

She go sha collect

And how do you conclude she is igbo,you local thing

Ara na ha agbaa gi..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.