Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London (88704 Views)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 3:17am On Jul 16, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're a foooool for life

Your Great grandfather died a miscreant..same with your grandfather,same with yout dad..guess what will happen to you?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 3:19am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Skyview01 post=124447071][/quote]

Hehehehe...now you are confused by the reality in your family..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 3:21am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Skyview01 post=124447071][/quote]

Hehehehehehe..what happened to your "editing"?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Blitzking: 3:22am On Jul 16, 2023
We miss Bubu who would have tot of this day
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by EmmyDJourno: 3:25am On Jul 16, 2023
See the banny covering up what age was willing to display in public
Her boobs is for the eyes of the Rich only; my brother, get money
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Hehehehe...now i am confused by the reality in my confused family..

Fixed
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Hehehehehehe..what happened to my illiterate and dumb family"

Fixed
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by CodeTemplar: 4:10am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
After crippling us with loans to develop katsina, they shuttle between London and Dubai.
God is working on their files.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by opribo(m): 4:17am On Jul 16, 2023
correctyourself:
Them done collect their cake, fine their way, Nigeria still remain. God help us o grin grin

Kkkp

Carry Nigeria money take treat disease wey no get name, now e don go siddonfor Daura, dis one come the go around with person pikin, for now people should keep off from dat family until we are awarel of the nature of that ailment. I come in peace.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 16, 2023
see this one, hope you have been buying fuel @50 per litre. Wereh oja
FreeStuffsNG:
Very humble and reserved like his father.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by chidan1214: 4:38am On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nah waooo, how did you know he is very humble and reserved. Have you ever in your life been in contact with him physically one on one abi nah from hearsay you conclude. Or is it because of our stolen wealth smelling around him that lead to your conclusion. That is how you idiots claimed that buhari is incorruptible but we saw how he presided over one of the most corrupt government in our history which I know tinubu will be worst. POOR people wake up and STOP praising and worshipping your tormentors. Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:51am On Jul 16, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Because he snapped picture with a lady and that makes him humble. SMH
He doesn't know Hausa Fulani people he fall for them say na humble.... Ehhhh, the Devil you know is better than the humble Hausa man.

Make I no talk
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by CCIA: 4:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The handsome son of the scammer known as Buhari tongue
JennyClay will happily rape this one.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Bigchristo: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
dem don collect their own share of the national cake🎂jakpa leave the corn 🌽 tree for una las las those Wey support dem still Dey here dey suffer 😂😂😂
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:37am On Jul 16, 2023
orohbiro:
Shey na your village dem go spot an b4? Aproko

Cute boy grin
get ya facts right!

dat is d son of a senior scammer!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Ftatown: 5:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Who cares🙄?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Olichoke: 5:57am On Jul 16, 2023
Why is the lady covering her breast with her hand?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by OLOKOESHIN: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

Mumu small boy
The girl that even begged to snap with him
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Tzar(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2023
May Buhari’s family & lineage experience life the way he ruled Nigeria for 8years!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by tete7000(m): 6:25am On Jul 16, 2023
The son of the integrity fraud and scam, a lazy youth globetrotting on stolen wealth.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Oceanjagaban: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Make him send account details make I send am small money make him use am cut him hair
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by onuman: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2023
And then. When Tinubu people looked at a man like Buhari and made him president of Nigeria, did they not expect Buhari's son to be spotted in London?
The Buharis actually made London their family home.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by onuman: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Whose that heebo girl with him ?

She go sha collect

This moniker and bitterness over Igbo; a small Igbo trader must have bought your father's grave spot in the SW, exhumed the skull and built a house on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Omoolaissagoal: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
What type of news is this ? Stop carrying buhari and family as a new .. let move forward

I heard Jonathan is even more popular than buhari
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by FireUpNow(m): 6:51am On Jul 16, 2023
The son of the destroyer of Nigeria's economy.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Killermamba: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Buhari is bigger than hushpuppy in the game.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by afrika(f): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

WHY CELEBRATE THE SON OF MAN THAT COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE COUNTRY, ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE.

ANYWAYS, THEY HAVE LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR US TO SUFFER MORE.

OUTSIDE THERE, I WONDER WHAT THEY TELL PEOPLE?..."MY FATHER WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA"...

AND RESPONSE WOULD BE, WHERE IS NIGERIA?

OTHERS WOULD BE, NIGERIA IS POVERTY RIDICULED?

NIGERIA, SCAM, THIEVES, KILLERS ETC.
WE ARE SEEN AS SCAMMERS, KILLERS, THEIVES ...HOW??

WHEN WE ARE ALL GOD FEARING PERSONS AND HARD WORKERS. OH MY GOSSSSH
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
nothing handsome here bro. Same ostrich gene
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

Poor Muslims shouldn’t associate with Christian?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Oga keep quiet if u have nothing to say.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by barajo1(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Na naija money the guy take dey carry olosho.

Kwantinu
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Fountain23: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2023
THEY ARE NOW ENJOYING THE MONEY TO STOLE. IT WILL FINISH AND THEY'LL NOT BE ALIVE FOR EVER. THEY'LL NOT STAY FOR EVER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.