Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London (88754 Views)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Pooly: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
guy you wicked o
Skyview01:

fixed
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by mayor1814: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
bnbash:

Islam is indeed a blessing to all humanity. Who tells you that is a crime for a Muslim to smile to a Christian? Islam gives guidance on how to be nice to everyone regardless of religion. You may wish to explore more to better understand Islam

Why is it that u feel comfortable if a Muslim guy date/marry a Christian lady but if a Christian guy date/marry a Muslim lady, u don't like it?

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Salebo: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Skyview01:

fixed

Go and "edit" this,young lad...edit the life of this kid once and for all for the sake of your kids of tomorrow..

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by bonnyhope: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Whose that heebo girl with him ?

She go sha collect

Your eyes d pain u abi

That girl look like oyibo?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Salebo:

My dirty father is a Local thing..edit here but you cant edit that one in my father's miserable life

My father is an Eediotic peasant!

fixed

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by grafixdon: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Germanjoe:

It shall never be well with them.the angel of the Lord will chase and flogging them on a slippery road,while is raining heavily with a great thunder strike on a thick dark night with a great wind,for the 133 millions Nigeria they have put to poverty.

😂 Take am easy bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Salebo:

Go and "edit" this,young lad...edit my father's life of this kid once and for all for the sake of your kids of tomorrow..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by IbnB: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
E dey London dey razzle ashawo with Nigerian money while his father is sponsoring Boko Haram to impose sharia on peasant northerners. Worst still he handed over to Tinubu to finish them kwata kwata.

Prom Tof to bottom! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pooly:
guy you wicked o

I just dey play with the ignorant doofus!

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by rightopdeep(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
The ExPresident Son .
Yusuf ...Enjoy
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Maas93: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
ovie8200:
They should be going to an Islamic countries. Why Christians countries since they don't Christians to develop Nigeria. When they are in Nigeria, they put religion and the best thing in life but in another man countries, they stay away anything that has to do with religion, stay humble, obey the laws and follow do process of the countries they go to. Let me tell you, Nigeria will never better. Whoever have hear, get out when you are. Nobody is born to suffer.

Light out
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
IbnB:

Prom Tof to bottom! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by 080bjaked(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lol. His father lied they'd retire to Niger but dey don run go UK.

Ronu oo, make polithiefcians no open shop on top your head cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by seguno2: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Very humble and reserved like his father.

Like the smooth criminals that they are

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by tnerro1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
That girl dey bleach
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Stevechigo: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Caseless: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2023
For the first time, I'm seeing his resemblance with Buhari.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by wumi2017(f): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Awon Omo butty
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by mercysamuelson(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2023
GiftedHands47 This boy picture go give some people headache

Dem don develop headache already. See many comment with pure hatred for that poor boy. Dem no go go find how dem go eat today or who go help dem solve their problems but hating on person wey don make am. The energy wey dem for use find better dem life, na on top hate dem put am. Awon oponu alainironu ara Galatia.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by damkin24(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

You have problem and it's very big
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Stephaniegold(f): 12:40am On Jul 16, 2023
So how is dis suppose to be a news...
Nairaland is now becoming another thing oooo
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by LastProphet: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2023
grandstar:

They may have made lots of easy money through roundtripping.

Yes they did I confirm it to you. Emefiele really really tried for all the villa people, he made sure they helped crash the naira along with him. Emefiele is 80-90% the reason for the crash of our naira. But watch how he will run for governor Delta state in the future and some Dumbos will write epistles on how it was Europeans and not emefiele that destroyed our economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Feggie3: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2023
BlackyOne:
Irresponsible son of the corrupt dictator buhari, he Survive bike crash only to be carrying olosho up and down in UK, after he'll head to mecca to stone the devil when he should be stoning his father instead.
Guy you wicked ooo. Jesu!!!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SalamRushdie: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

You are hater that is downtrodden...

Sharap clown and go tend to your miserable existence

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2023
God bless Yusuf

Great son from a great leader

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Codes151(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2023
son of a mumu president

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Pat081: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2023
As if they are in Nigeria before
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by OneCandleAway(f): 1:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Just see the way you think..

Peasant thinking..

OBVIOUSLY you complain because you cant hope to be in their shoes in whatever manner..you just hope to get close enough and uselessly go about to steal cos your brains are damaged already by the company you keep and your bckground while growing up.

Its your level ..keep spewing nonsense.

You're a foooool for life

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Father4all: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2023
Son if a useless man

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Adabestseason(m): 2:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Nigeria is farmed(continuous ripping-off) by his family london is home
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by dalass(f): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

Na wah for you monitoring spirit oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.