Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London (88708 Views)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Fountain23: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2023
Let him enjoy while it last..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Pio44: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Una no beat am?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by victorigwe: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Nah wah oo
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by victorigwe: 7:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Richyfj(m): 7:13am On Jul 16, 2023
He looks dirty just take a look at his hair..
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by RulerIAm(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
where the useless bastard mod wey block me for almost 2 months? I don come back. Block again na. Bastards!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by jeromestarks: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2023
afrika:

WHY CELEBRATE THE SON OF MAN THAT COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE COUNTRY, ECONOMICALLY AND OTHERWISE.

ANYWAYS, THEY HAVE LEFT THE COUNTRY FOR US TO SUFFER MORE.

OUTSIDE THERE, I WONDER WHAT THEY TELL PEOPLE?..."MY FATHER WAS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA"...

AND RESPONSE WOULD BE, WHERE IS NIGERIA?

OTHERS WOULD BE, NIGERIA IS POVERTY RIDICULED?

NIGERIA, SCAM, THIEVES, KILLERS ETC.
WE ARE SEEN AS SCAMMERS, KILLERS, THEIVES ...HOW??

WHEN WE ARE ALL GOD FEARING PERSONS AND HARD WORKERS. OH MY GOSSSSH
The next time you will quote me with these capitals, I will slap you.
What's your problem!
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Taich(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2023
The funny thing about this picture is that those who are always antagonising people that left Nigeria to go pursue better life in the UK will not see the irony in this picture.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by easzypeaszy(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Na same Igbo girl go dey hug am
Wl com online to insult him n dad
Nigeria no get sense
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Christistruth03: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The handsome son of the scammer known as Buhari tongue

It is Kanu and Simon Ekpa that have been Scamming you
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Christistruth03: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2023
GiftedHands47:
This boy picture go give some people headache

Even the picture of ordinary Buhari's shoes gives them Wailing problems
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Kiloseria: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2023
O boy you no offend me o. But wetin your pale do us for naija no good at all.just think am now, after all the respect we had for him, he still fall our hand. Help pray for God to forgive your papa o.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by YelloweWest: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2023
The son of the most useless president Nigeria ever witnessed.

For what it's worth, everyone says this guy is a chill dude. He shouldn't run for office tho, that uselessness could be hereditary
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by rummmy: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2023
Why not in their Islamic Iran or Saudi?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by LordGuru1: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Have you heard the lastest?!

2 Likes

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
The son of Buhari (of bad memory).

Enjoy your loot
blessed bad memories
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Epicji: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2023
Useless news.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by hansomb: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
Islam is a punishment to the poor.
And where is the stupid black dot those poor muslims use to have on their foreheads?

I can see surgery scar line in his head.
I could see his eyes looking unbalanced.
I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

your fada. Even Jesus has the same dot on his forehead due to bowing down to God. You're very stupid n ignorant with that statement. It extremely very unfortunate that you could not see your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Chasito(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Your papa fvck up big time
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by TheSuperX(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.
And where is the stupid black dot those poor muslims use to have on their foreheads?

I could also see his mouth clearly out of place.

This guy has never been the same since the day he fell from power bike.

I hope you can see your future too? 😂

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Ndipe(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Why is this newsworthy?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by TheSuperX(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Gamesmart:
What the hell is the thing next to him with horse hair and wall paint on the face?

Why are some Nigerian girls so shamelessly ugly and style-less?

She looks a mess!
The make-up is too much on her face, I wonder why some women can't stay without makeup or even light makeup is better
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by TheSuperX(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2023
highness25:
As this guy de so if in come out to contest election, wetin in go campaign with? The father go always come to the electorates mind
Them go still vote am, northerners foolish die, no be katsina people say make Nigerians forgive Buhari after he stepped down? 😂
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by shedy03(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2023
correctyourself:
Them done collect their cake, fine their way, Nigeria still remain. God help us o grin grin
Amen.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by shedy03(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2023
correctyourself:
Them done collect their cake, fine their way, Nigeria still remain. God help us o grin grin
God will continue to make way for the citizens to survive.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by TheGift: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The handsome son of the scammer known as Buhari tongue

Why don't people call out, insult and drag Yusuf like they do El-Rufai's son

It's because Yusuf is calm and quiet while the younger Rufy's mouth runs like Diarrhea.

Yusuf is a gentleman, the Diarrhea mouthed guy is a social media thug.

Yusuf maintains his lane, but the social media thug jumps into any and everylane for the love of controversy.

Yusuf was throwing his Fathers weight around, but the lover of controversy was even supported by His Father and Mother when he spewed the most hateful, and perverted tweets.

Yusuf doesn't like the attention, but the perverted tweeter survives on attention

Should I go on?
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Parrot173(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=124444115]See him standing and smiling with a clean christian girl.

I could also see his mouth clearly out

You and Your family most be looking like monkeys if you find that lady beautiful or attractive
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yusuf Buhari spotted in London at the Access Bank Day Polo Event at Guards Polo Clu, Windsor, Egham. UK.
Enjoying their loot

With numerous girl friend
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by adabaraabdul: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=Sablexxxtoons post=124445916]As a rider I'm glad to see him alive but I'm sad because a helmet would have prevented that injury, I'm feeling his swag and this chick is cute as well so nothing do am.

Hope he's 100 % fit

Northern elites must go ' filin polo' (Polo field) even if na UK own, they love horses [/quote
Safety first always bro. It can never be overemphasised.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Meteng: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2023
Upon all their Islam, dem no dey ever go Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and the likes. Na always USA, London, Switzerland, italy etc
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Ayomel(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2023
accordadoga26:
The son of Buhari (of bad memory).

Enjoy your loot
worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. We will never see any evil like buhari again In Nigeria.
Re: Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Peep game and consider the "prison" you have kept yourself in...your rants alone exposes your type..
Get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sani Abacha With Abiola & Michael Otedola (Throwback Photo) / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.