Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu (12289 Views)

FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by GeorgeRasks(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
iHart
[color=#550000:

How did he arrive at 4trn?
Don't know oh

2 Likes

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Xplorepd: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Coming from the mouth of a politician trying to secure his position.
We are coming for you all.

All one Nigeria and political collaborators must vacate Biafran land or be face elimination.

Those red cap thieves called Ohanaeze Ndigbo will not escape our punishment.

We are coming. This is just sit at home and you are all complaining.

We will soon shift gear. Every saboteurs in our land must be eliminated.

Okay behind the computer warlord, we hear you. Sit down for Lagos dey type rubbish.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Teeklef(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Padipadi:
DSS see meat.
leave am,hand go soon touch am.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

All one Nigeria and political collaborators must vacate Biafran land or be face elimination.

You are a BASTARD COWARD!

KITIKPA DORWARKWA OTU NNE GI EBE AHU..

It's useless miscreants like you spoiling the east..

Your type will disappear when it sets..

Lazy foolish coward..

Mwete gi, maa gbagbuo gi..

LITTLE FOOOOOOL...

How old are you eediot?

Have you handled a gun in your life that you are threatening to do this and that

Thunder will fire you and that Simon Ekpa..watch how the Tinubu government will capture and eliminate him..just watch..

Useless chest beating cowards..

2 Likes

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
kalufelix:
You know the cause mr ben. use your position to make effort in solving the issue...i am telling you this as my brother..

The cause is that eediotic ekperima called Nnamdi Kanu..

He MUST FINISH in that DSS Dungeon for others to get Sense..

Nkita ga alacha ya ike ebe ahu..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
meum:
How did he arrive at that figure? How much did Nigerians lose to the National Assembly’s reckless spending in 2years? Oga calculator, oya calculate & tell us.
Useless numbskulls like you must spew gibberish..

1 Like

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by HRMK: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?ITS THE WAY YOU WANT IT!YOU CAN CONTINUE TO ENDURE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO PUT A STOP TO IT!!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by pachigo001(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
HBB1:

Well...

It seems you don't know any History, but I want to believe you are educated.

I repeat while your ancestors were dancing Naked, the Yorubas had a structured government.

They had Kings, a parliament, Generals and an army.

The same army extended the borders of the empire beyond present day Nigeria into parts of Benin republic and Togo.

A Tribe of cowards can never do that.

Moreso, it was the same Yorubas that stopped the incursion of the Fulani Jihadists in the 1800s.

If I may ask, what has the 'famed' Igbo bravery done for you?

The South West is the safest region in the country whilst your men cannot every walk freely without being molested.

I am sure another bus-load has fled to the South-West in the past week.

yes we will flee to south west and still be successful more than the indigines that’s to show how lazy you guys are
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Menclothing: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Let people enjoy Monday rest they will go market Tuesday to Saturday
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Reference(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
But as the ranking legislator from that zone what have you done or are you doing to handle the issue. Because you are supposed to REPRESENT THE PEOPLE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT, to take their concerns to government, not taking the position of government to the people. The Executive is doing that already in its daily sermons against the sit at home.

The Legislator is supposed to reflect the situation on ground, the 'why' it is happening and the 'how' the situation can be ended when he sits with the rest of his colleagues in deliberations. But it appears the representatives of the East almost to the last man conveniently avoids the situation.

I mean how will anyone from that region be talking about anything but the South East Question. Nothing else should be meaningful to them, not sports, not Jamb, not border control, not fuel subsidy, nothing else but the challenges in that region.

Sorry, Mr Kalu but the meetings you should be holding on this matter should be in Abuja not in Lagos.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Antiurchins: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

The Igbos in the SE keep disappointing me, for real... A lot of economic activities are suffering a huge blow because of the activities of these miscreants, yet you'll see supposedly educated and enlightened individuals supporting them

It still baffles me how someone in faraway Finland is so desperate to destroy the southeast, like are my people so stupid?

Those that are being killed by those gunmen, are they from other tribes? Ain't they fellow Igbos? I don't even understand how some people think again
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Antiurchins: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emergingnation:
No freedom without sacrifices!

The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished..

This is the reason the Eastern region will never develop they are killing their economy by themselves. Tell which investor will want to come to the east and invest in this sit @ home stuff
I better remain where I go and come back peacefully without any harassment

may God give the soldiers victory to deal with those miscreants
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by HBB1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
pachigo001:
yes we will flee to south west and still be successful more than the indigines that’s to show how lazy you guys are

How are you more successful?

🤣
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Squirrel1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Efisimilala:
[/b]

Don't worry you will be cooling off in DSS facility soon.
wawa kawaiii
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by DrAda(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Lats10: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
this mad men that thought they know all, when fire was still young non of these technocrats and politicians did anything to quench the fire, now the are thinking about the money lost. What about lives lost?
The earlier we quench the fire the better for us.

It makes me cry that the peace loving East is now a death zone, and I feel the government is sponsoring this cannage in South East because is only when one politician is affected that they act their abracadabra.
How can you tell me you have ur people at heart but you cannot do anything to save them.

I miss you NwaAmaikpe, anywhere you are I am missing your philosophy, I so much belong to ur school of thought. If any one can link me with him via email or LinkedIn I will be the happiest man.

It’s ok … sit at home is here
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by MightySparrow: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
They will find it in Biafra.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Squirrel1:
wawa kawaiii

E shock you ba?
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by mordred44: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dats just d beginning......dey shld kontinu sitting
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Sleekfingers: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by ponishah: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

Your background is doubtful.
No, doubt, you are son of nobody in igboland, your father has no name, nobody knows your lineage. Your family is a failure, but it is no fault of the successful Ndiigbo.
Try, work harder, you can be humbly successful and establish a name for your family.
First, stop blaming others for your failure in life.
Stop being paranoid, you can't beat the successful ones in the society, you don't have the brain and resources to pick a fight with them.
Then, be real, sit at home has been pushed to ridicule, by over zealous always power-hungry Igbo's. It is now a terrorist tool used to instill fear, terror, compliance, and execute kidnapping, assassination, robbery, ritual and full blown terrorism in igboland.
But, you are an abakiliki fool, that has never in his life studied the map of Nigeria - political, so you wouldn't know that the southeast is internally landlocked within Nigeria, Southeast has know international boundary, YOU CANT SUCCESSFULLY CARVE OUT ANOTHER COUNTRY INSIDE A COUNTRY. SouthSouth does not want such alliance , even the Ndiigbo of SouthSouth and middle belt do nat desire Biafra, and there can't be Biafra without at least one south south state. The bight of Biafra which is the source of the name, has no connection with igboland without south south. I don't know why Igbo's are obsessed with at nomenclature - Biafra and BiafraLand; too many illiterates making so much noise in Igbo affairs.
Ndiigbos, sincerely, do not know how to manage power, we tend to get intoxicated by power, power controls us , that's why we can't even mana ESN, ebubeagu, IPOB, Bakassi boys, local vigilantes, EVEN THE POWER THAT WE GOT THROUGH THE FIRST NIGERIAN MILITARY COUP WE COULD NOT HOLD ON BEYOND SIX MONTHS, ORDINARY 6 MONTHS. and the counter coup that installed Gowon from the north held on to power for about nine years; what a food for thought.
Igbo's are never good with power, stop killing Ndigbo in the name of sit at home, Ndiigbo are fighting back, Nnewi is fighting back, entire ogbaru is fighting back, Ndiigbo will eliminate your stupid sit at home and the terrorist masterminding it: IGBO AMA EZE...
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Abemy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
HBB1:

When it started, you people cheered them on and insulted every voice of reason.

You cooked the meal, you should enjoy it.

I have never supported it for a minute. I am not from this region, if you read what I wrote, you would have noticed this from my observation.
I spoke as an outsider. Not as an Igbo man or an IPOB apologist.

This is my honest observation.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Asswipemod: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

I am dead sure you do not live or work in any of the 5 states of the SE. Dey here de form tough guy de make mouth, yarn opantan!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

Useless numbskulls like you must spew gibberish..
Carry your frustration go front. No be me cause am!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Asswipemod: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emergingnation:
No freedom without sacrifices!

The actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished..

What you're doing is human sacrifice. Ekpa is in Finland sacrificing what? Any sacrifice should be out of volition.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Asswipemod: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emperormartin:
Millions of Igbos in Nigeria are sitting at home in solidarity to their brother in prison and it's giving a hell of concerns to other Nigerians.

I still don't gerrit.

What? Other Nigerians? Is it not your brother in the Senate that has spoken? Why do you always think people give a rat ass about whatever you do to yourselves in your region? You guys are just too pathetic.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
meum:

Carry your frustration go front. No be me cause am!

You are a young fooool..Go andask your late wretched peasant father what he achieved..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

You are a young fooool..Go andask your late wretched peasant father what he achieved..
I no Dey follow mad man talk cos dem no go fit differentiate who the normal person be. Go locate your mate.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
meum:

I no Dey follow mad man talk cos dem no go fit differentiate who the normal person be. Go locate your mate.

I know my mates..you are a young dingbat..you need your local backward brains beaten to death and back to life..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Salebo:

I know my mates..you are a young dingbat..you need your local backward brains beaten to death and back to life..
Keep ranting. I know a kid when I read his/her comment. Like I said I no Dey follow mad person drag online make dem no think say I don mad.
Express yourself. The madness is like peak milk: it’s in you!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 3:02am On Jul 17, 2023
meum:

Keep ranting. I know a kid when I read his/her comment. Like I said I no Dey follow mad person drag online make dem no think say I don mad.
Express yourself. The madness is like peak milk: it’s in you!

Na your late wretched peasant dad I fit contend with..

Numbskull child..you think everybody is in his 30s like you..

Numbskull wretch of a child..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Plot To Disunite The Southwest / Police Foil Attempt To Kidnap Allison-madueke’s Brother / Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.