Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu (12292 Views)

FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 3:04am On Jul 17, 2023
meum:

Keep ranting. I know a kid when I read his/her comment. Like I said I no Dey follow mad person drag online make dem no think say I don mad.
Express yourself. The madness is like peak milk: it’s in you!

Insult your president again because your watery god,Obi failed you woefully..Bigoted wretched soul..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by engrchykae(m): 3:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Then do the right thing by canvassing for the release of kanu before the enforcers enter gear five
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 3:43am On Jul 17, 2023
Salebo:

Insult your president again because your watery god,Obi failed you woefully..Bigoted wretched soul..
My suspicion was correct all along. I knew it was one of those wretched online hoodlum of APC. Those mad men paid peanuts to insult responsible people thinking that anybody that speaks truth to power is for Obi.

For your information wretched soul, I am not an Obi online warrior. I am a Nigerian who will still tell Obi or whoever the truth no matter what.

Keep your useless life off my mention you bigot. Keep defending your oppressors and watch your miserable life end up the same way your father ended up!

Get lost you hoodlum!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by kalufelix(m): 4:01am On Jul 17, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Who be this?

Go beat the Deputy Speaker for making a comment na....since he has to take permission from you before he speaks.

Everybody has been making comments ever since...he is just stating the obvious so you and the deputy whatever should chill...the sit-at-home remains..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Ikpaitid: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2023
That refugee region has no 4 trillion Naira.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 5:38am On Jul 17, 2023
meum:

My suspicion was correct all along. I knew it was one of those wretched online hoodlum of APC. Those mad men paid peanuts to insult responsible people thinking that anybody that speaks truth to power is for Obi.

For your information wretched soul, I am not an Obi online warrior. I am a Nigerian who will still tell Obi or whoever the truth no matter what.

Keep your useless life off my mention you bigot. Keep defending your oppressors and watch your miserable life end up the same way your father ended up!

Get lost you hoodlum!

I am a 3rd generation bourgeois..I make boast of it..you dont know anything about that..

My Late Grandad is a Lincoln University Graduate..same as my granny...you DONT know ANYTHING about that you MISCREANT PEASANT..

My old dad is an Architect that worked with Late Alex Ekwueme.."worked with" NOT worked for,get itI wont call his Architectural firm so you wont get busy negatively..maka inwa ya,maa chor gi,gbabuo gi..

I am an Engineer,schooled abroad,came back,attended the NYSC programme in year 2000...where were you then,kid?

So Mister Miscreant,WE ARE NOT MATES ON ANY GIVEN PEDESTAL/PLATFORM..I make boast to say..

I have PEDIGREE..You live miserly!

Even by age,you be pickin..

So stay at your level..its yours to own!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Maski87: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2023
He didn't see the 20 trillion the ex govern I rs stole
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2023
Salebo:

I am a 3rd generation bourgeois..I make boast of it..you dont know anything about that..

My Late Grandad is a Lincoln University Graduate..same as my granny...you DONT know ANYTHING about that you MISCREANT PEASANT..

My old dad is an Architect that worked with Late Alex Ekwueme.."worked with" NOT worked for,get itI wont call his Architectural firm so you wont get busy negatively..maka inwa ya,maa chor gi,gbabuo gi..

I am an Engineer,schooled abroad,came back,attended the NYSC programme in year 2000...where were you then,kid?

So Mister Miscreant,WE ARE NOT MATES ON ANY GIVEN PEDESTAL/PLATFORM..I make boast to say..

I have PEDIGREE..You live miserly!

Hahaha. This is so funny.

In your miserable mind, you think you can claim what you are not online. You are just an APC hoodlum.

Me and you no be mate at any level. Stay at your hoodlum level you troll!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Salebo:

[b]I have PEDIGREE..[/b]You live miserly!

Murdafuka......
Hahahah.......no be only predegree nah jambite.........
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by gb28: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
God1000:
Too bad

Nigeria cannot develop with such big problem, the problem of insecurity must be adequately addressed in every part of the country for us to make headways.

Na insecurity cause the sit at home? Hit the nail for head Oga
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Murdafuka......
Hahahah.......no be only predegree nah jambite.........

Peasant miscreant reasoning..
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Salebo: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
meum:

Hahaha. This is so funny.

In your miserable mind, you think you can claim what you are not online. You are just an APC hoodlum.

Me and you no be mate at any level. Stay at your hoodlum level you troll!

Peasant Soul!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by meum: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Salebo:

Peasant Soul!
Wretched soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

24 States Can’t Pay Salaries Without FG Allocation / President Jonathan Visits Patience In Germany / Compressed Video’ Tendered At Tribunal Fails To Prove Akpabio’s Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.