Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music (29384 Views)

Arsenal Women FC Beat Chelsea Women FC To Win 6th Conti Cup / Manchester United Completes The Signing Of Alexis Sanchez For £35m / Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Successdude(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
God1000:
Nigeria remains the pride of Africa despite the numerous problems bedeviling us

Is it not what everyone is saying, to let that light shine ?
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by clockwisereport: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
@fergie001

Goddy Oku is selebobo's father

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by chatinent: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
you've obviously never worked or lived in a decent environment and that's why you asked this question

You obviously don't read to understand.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by tafat: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
W be like sey arsenal come dey like naija songs o
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by 3seriez(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....though I got no idea about this band
But I must say right from onset we have been the real niggar of Africa

No
Na tribalism of the masses dey ruin us..
Nor be politicians ...lets start telling ourselves the truth and stop pretending if not this nation will be doomed in the nearest future
When a person from the three major tribe is the president..forget it you won't see a united protest from the masses...endsar protest the north didn't participate because their son was the president
Now with the hell we have been subjected to still no protest will happen because a son from a major tribe is the president( tinubu)...same thing will also occur if igbo man is the president

The only time we can see a united protest is when a person from minority tribe becomes the president...take for example subsidy removal of Jonathan in 2012...the whole nation united and there was protest despite the cheap and low cost of things...lets stop pretending...

I love intelligent people. Thanks..you are intelligent

I'm a Northerner and I agree with you. Hypocrisy dey worry Nigerians & my Northerners for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Renman: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
3seriez:

I'm a Northerner and I agree with you. Hypocrisy dey worry Nigerians & my Northerners for real.
Why is the north so backward
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lost tapes
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by MentalCase98: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

Arsenal have used songs by artistes from the East.
When will Arsenal use songs by artistes from the Brown Roof and Sophisticated Skull Mining Region?

Go and fix the filthy roads in your region first before talking nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Nayturalistic: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

When will Arsenal use songs by artistes from the Brown Roof and Sophisticated Skull Mining Region?

And why is Saka standing so tall and Nwaneri sitting like a duck ?
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by OmekaguGCFR1: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

this tribalism is becoming childish, im a igbo man but stop this madness
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Proudlyomonna: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

You are the first person to do this senseless tribal hate on this thread undecided

You are ruining your future wey no first bright,one day You will bite Your fingers and say had I known.

Shun senseless tribal hate.

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Proudlyomonna: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nayturalistic:

And why is Saka standing so tall and Nwaneri sitting like a duck ?

Helinus You must ofcus by all means enjoin this shameless boy in his tribal hate gbasgbos as shameless tribalistic hate filled agbaya wey you be na undecided

Instead of make old shameless man like You call out the ignorant little brat directly,You decide to join him in dis show of shame bcuz senseless tribal hate is all your eleda sent you to do in this life.

Agbaya oniyeye alayi ni itiju grin

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Proudlyomonna: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
MentalCase98:

Shameless tribalist,so You are in essence saying bad roads is relegated to a particular region in Nigeria? grin

It is impossible for a tribalistic hate filled mofo to make sense.Facts grin
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by bewla(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No
Nor be politicians ...lets start telling ourselves the truth and stop pretending if not this nation will be doomed in the nearest future
When a person from the three major tribe is the president..forget it you won't see a united protest from the masses...endsar protest the north didn't participate because their son was the president
Now with the hell we have been subjected to still no protest will happen because a son from a major tribe is the president( tinubu)...same thing will also occur if igbo man is the president

The only time we can see a united protest is when a person from minority tribe becomes the president...take for example subsidy removal of Jonathan in 2012...the whole nation united and there was protest despite the cheap and low cost of things...lets stop pretending...

partly but not all correct

You call south south minority
With 5 state same as the Yoruba and more then the Igbos

Start to look at it different
Religion and ethnicity is the major problem

Not tribalism
We are all brain wash to fear the next community
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Daniella2252(f): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

You are not different from an animal!!!
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by bewla(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
MentalCase98:

Have you are live in a face me I face you house before

Let me teach you the first thing the landlord does is to divide you guy so that you can't challenge his authority
He will do anything to separate you all

Divide and rule is the best way to stay on top
It's not only the east that have bad roads come to OGUN
You see heal this people have done enough they should free us all
Let's Brit
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Benwallt(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
This one will score plenty home goals
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Proudlyomonna: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Successdude:

Is it not what everyone is saying, to let that light shine ?

The majority problem We have in this Country is that an overwhelming number of the common man refuse to reason well.

They allow themselves get sold and drowned in the political jabawakky, sensationalism and euphoria the evil political class and strongholds have created.

They refuse to think deep to the essence of politics itself, which is to better the lives of the people.

Nija will start moving forward when the common man start thinking well.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by siaco(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:
kiss

Am a proud Gunners

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR brought positivity to Nigerian brand

Omo no dey carry Tinubu join body with My Arsenal matter, I take God name beg you.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by siaco(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
lumens:
shocked

Shun tribal sentiment, it kills.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
chatinent:

You obviously don't read to understand.
like I said, you're not used to a working society and you've proven me right again
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by siaco(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:

David Adeleke world cup final

Tiwatope Savage Coronation of King Charles

Kiss Daniels World cup

Instead of condemning you, your ibo people would go invisible and secretly like and share

If Yorubas respond soon wailing will start

My brother, I am an Igbo and I condemned the tribal comment, if we realize that we are first Human before tribes and religion divide us the world would have been a better place for all us.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by MS247: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
siaco:

My brother, I am an Igbo and I condemned the tribal comment, if we realize that we are first Human before tribes and religion divide us the world would have been a better place for all us.

You are right my brother... All my years living I have never heard an Igbo and Yoruba have a real fight just normal banter, this new Generation must quickly stop this trend, my Dad and mum are over 80 and 70 and their friends are from everywhere due to transfer while working from Delta to Igbo, same as my friends

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Sholuwa241: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please I stand to be corrected was she a member of this 1970 band ?
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Felix6: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Targeting Nigeria's huge audience in football followership. Premier league Television broadcasters must have given them this scope. I will advise saudi to target players and interact more in a way with countries with passion for football.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Igboid: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No

You are wrong on the Igbo.
No one in Igboland back failed politician except few paid sychophants.
Ndiigbo never protested against GEJ subsidy removal..
Stop roping Ndiigbo into things you know SW and North do, just to sound neutral and not be attacked by SW or Northerners, that's cowardice.
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Ezmans: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
Is there a secret relationship btw arsenal & nigeria?
kanu nwankwo & the they have millions of fans from nigeria the highest in africa
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by Ezmans: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
fadsam:
Is there a secret relationship btw arsenal & nigeria?
it's only insecurity fear & corruption that fears them to tour & invest in nigeria so they shift to rwanda
Re: Arsenal Women FC Announced The Signing Of Russo With A Nigerian 70s Rock Music by HNICEARTH: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:
kiss

Am a proud Gunners

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR brought positivity to Nigerian brand

But bro hygrades and odumodublvck are Igbos. They wanted to take over the SW. They dont respect their host. They even said lagos is no man's land.
Shouldn't we be avoiding them? We should be mad they are winning nah

We should remain Ronu oh! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keshi Invites 15 Overseas-based Players, Shuns Mikel(list OF INVITED PLAYERS) / Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics) / Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.