Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Chat With An Online Job Scammer (22193 Views)

I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by SaLongs1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Scammers have taken over this country kpata kpata!!
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Too hasty
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Child of God🤣😂
The scammer bow grin

E go say this one na real ogbologbo.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by sholay4star: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lol
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by alobright17(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
I see no evidence to conclude that he is a scammer.
It could be one of your friends that just wanted to catch cruise knowing fully well that you need a job
Keep looking for evidence till you see pay this and that
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by paskal16: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
tojahh:
You didn't run the package well.

In dealing with scammers, don't start by asking questions, always agree to what they're saying till it's time for payment or dropping of more sensitive info.

Then let the stress begin grin
At this point he will be ready to answer any question you ask. Just tell the person you're on you way to Bank/POS to make the transfer.

The taste(Face) after they realize how close they were to catching you tongue
you’re right grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Absuchat(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
alobright17:

Keep looking for evidence till you see pay this and that
Hahaha.. with the way things are going these days.... Anybody that sends "pay the sum of...." Is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Johnn44: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omo grin
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Orderabove:
God damn. scamming is now getting too much in the country. may God save us.

First page finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oya, send Seun your account details.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Orderabove(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Oya, send Seun your account details.

SEUN NO DEY DO GIVEAWAY
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Kukutenla: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
No northerner will call you and try to scam you...
Northerners are paying for the bad reputation the other region is giving to Nigeria... We no thief but we join go jail...
buhari scammed the whole nation
Abacha robbed the whole nation

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
Block, light up and move on....... ☹️
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Almaigaa: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
Northerners are paying for the bad reputation the other region is giving to Nigeria... We no thief but we join go jail...

True talk
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Kobicove(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
tojahh:
You didn't run the package well.

In dealing with scammers, don't start by asking questions, always agree to what they're saying till it's time for payment or dropping of more sensitive info.

Then let the stress begin grin
At this point he will be ready to answer any question you ask. Just tell the person you're on you way to Bank/POS to make the transfer.

The taste(Face) after they realize how close they were to catching you tongue

grin
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Onewazobia(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
Orderabove:
God damn. scamming is now getting too much in the country. may God save us.

First page finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is mine,
Na so I full their leg till they release account details oo

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Cuntface: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:

It's better to be a scammmer than to be a terrorist and suicide bomber.
Na who go school dey scam, una no dey go school

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Styluss: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thats certainly a scam up there!

Snakedoctor1:
I had this chat with an online job scammer and I want people to learn from it.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by intergral(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Most northerners have terrorist mindset and uneducated. They terrorism tag we had are because of Northerners. We don't kill easily like the terrorists up north but we the Southerners suffer for what we didn't participate cus of one Nigeria. The joke is on you.
Most of those commuting those crimes in the North are not Nigerians... But we are paying for your crime... Also crime is in the blood of southerns cos your ancestors sold their brothers for mirror and comb...
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Scamburster(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Meditation01:
Meditation is the freeing of ourselves from all mental states and concepts of self.But it really begins with a focus,with a restraining of the life force or the life energy.So you look at your object of concentration for,say,45 minutes.Put a watch there,take out a clock,time yourself.Then,after you have done it for,let's say,45 minutes,if your time period is half an hour,and you've really tried just to see that one thing,to look at it-you can blink,you can shift your position a little bit if you need to-but then after you've done it for half your meditation,close your eyes and now do the same thing focusing on one of the three chakras,either the navel center,around the navel;the median center,which is in the center of the chest around the heart,or the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
I recommend that you focus on these three centers in rotation.So Monday morning,do your navel center;Tuesday,the center of the chest;Wednesday,the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
Shade more light.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by intergral(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
Cuntface:

It's better to be a scammmer than to be a terrorist and suicide bomber.
Na who go school dey scam, una no dey go school
Crime has always been in your blood... 90% of the people committing these crimes in the North are not Nigerians... But here you are glorifying your criminal blood... It goes down to your ancestors where they sold their brothers for comb and mirrors
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
These scammers get more unintelligent and downright stupid with every attempt!

I still don't get how people still fall for such cheap and idiotic grifts!

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Bbbwings: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
na terrorist and herdemen be your own calling.
he no less than 2 months since the father of corruption left government o
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by intergral(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

The North are the number one killers from time immemorial. The south adopted jungle justice from the north terrorism ahs always been cultural to the North.

Even in the 70s and 89s the northern youths mobbed Christians and killed them . Raped their wives and daughters and burned down their properties. The North has always been barbaric. They behead Christians and burn those who they accuse of blasphemy whether trueno not.
The North brought terrorism to Nigeria will junkie justice rape kidnapping and coups . The North also brought looting and stealing of government money to Nigeria

The North also brought smuggling of pertol to Nigeria . All thes etchings were alien to southerners
You yourself know say na rubbish bear palour jist you just type... Southerners are the first people to start coup with killing in Nigeria go and know your history olodo...
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Orderabove(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Onewazobia:

Here is mine

i don collect am
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by intergral(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bbbwings:

na terrorist and herdemen be your own calling.
he no less than 2 months since the father of corruption left government o
Coming from a region that glorifies crime... Better sharrap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / Inec Recruiting / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.