Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Chat With An Online Job Scammer (22200 Views)

I Decides To Play Along With This Facebook Nigeria Custom Job Scammer / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by HarunaWest(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
No northerner will call you and try to scam you...
Northerners are paying for the bad reputation the other region is giving to Nigeria... We no thief but we join go jail...
what of the internal stealing that we carry out in MDA's? Our is bleeding the economy. The other side own is destroying our reputation. Good country, bad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Onewazobia(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Orderabove:

i don collect am

Na u know
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by SmartPolician: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
Northerners are paying for the bad reputation the other region is giving to Nigeria... We no thief but we join go jail...

Cc Almaigaa. This is FALSE.

Most times, people take to crime as a means of survival because things don't work properly. From 1960 to date, northerners have ruled this country the most and made it a shithole country. If northerners had fixed the country, defrauding people to feed wouldn't be a lifestyle so popular in the South.

Besides, online scam is a crime you need to be intelligent to be good at. Believe it or not, the core Muslim North aren't so educated and intelligent to perpetuate such crimes. That's why they excel in armed banditry and terrorism.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Unperturbedpota: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
You yourself know say na rubbish bear palour jist you just type... Southerners are the first people to start coup with killing in Nigeria go and know your history olodo...

You took the bait just like the iLife you are 😂 I am glad we both agree that all the other crimes where indeed brought to Nigeria by the barbaric North hence only coups we southerners brought !

Ozowor 😂😂
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
Coming from a region that glorifies crime... Better sharrap!

Where do all the politicians who have been scamming and looting Nigeria since 1970 come from??
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by cliqtips: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
tojahh:
You didn't run the package well.

In dealing with scammers, don't start by asking questions, always agree to what they're saying till it's time for payment or dropping of more sensitive info.

Then let the stress begin grin
At this point he will be ready to answer any question you ask. Just tell the person you're on you way to Bank/POS to make the transfer.

The taste(Face) after they realize how close they were to catching you tongue

This is what I do especially when I'm less busy...
Las las, na block he go block me last.

The last one wey call me sef na him know wetin I use him eye see.

He call me like 5 times and I was giving him wrong codes grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Jalaw: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:

Did you say "Northerners"?
They are not even capable of pulling a 10 naira scam.
There are unintelligent, just like Bubu.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by BigBen23(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
I see no evidence to conclude that he is a scammer.
It could be one of your friends that just wanted to catch cruise knowing fully well that you need a job

Lol we did this to one of my guys years ago. We used our man catch better cruise. The funny part of it was that day, his pastor prophesied to him that immediately he lives church, he will receive a miracle call. So every format blended.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Ashirioluwa: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
I see no evidence to conclude that he is a scammer.
It could be one of your friends that just wanted to catch cruise knowing fully well that you need a job

Ok, I heard you.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
I sent one scammer to bank more than ten times for a fake western union number i gave to him b4 i finally told him the number is fake, the guy is till my friend till today shall, i was Madrid then and this guy was in Senegal that was 2004
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Absuchat(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2023
BigBen23:

Lol we did this to one of my guys years ago. We used our man catch better cruise. The funny part of it was that day, his pastor prophesied to him that immediately he lives church, he will receive a miracle call. So every format blended.
grin grin
I don run am on one of my men too.
When I noticed how serious he was with it, I just opened up grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by amakanancy(f): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
How can you know someone's telephone number and not know the name?
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Streetmovement(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
tojahh:

In dealing with scammers, don't start by asking questions, always agree to what they're saying till it's time for payment or dropping of more sensitive info.

At this point he will be ready to answer any question you ask. Just tell the person you're on you way to Bank/POS to make the transfer.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Exactly what I will do if I have the tiime, but bros you go wicked in person o grin
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
Most of those commuting those crimes in the North are not Nigerians... But we are paying for your crime... Also crime is in the blood of southerns cos your ancestors sold their brothers for mirror and comb...
They are not Nigeria yet your people protect them from been arrested or hide them. Always justifying evil. Na the illiteracy level in your region that is dragging the country backyard.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Quebec91(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy
Orderabove:
Honestly am very sad this morning.
I was trying to use a voice password for my phone but unfortunately a dog passed running while barking.
Now am looking for that dog to come and unlock my phone.🥴🤣

God damn. scamming is now getting too much in the country. may God save us.

First page finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
I sent one scammer to bank more than ten times for a fake western union number i gave to him b4 i finally told him the number is fake, the guy is till my friend till today shall, i was Madrid then and this guy was in Senegal that was 2004

grin grin grin
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by werisetogether(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
tojahh:

Thanks for sharing this "life hack"
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Cuntface: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
intergral:
[s]Crime has always been in your blood... 90% of the people committing these crimes in the North are not Nigerians..[/s]. [s]But here you are glorifying your criminal blood... It goes down to your [/[s]s]ancestors where they sold their brothers for comb and mirrors[/s]

Trash
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by biremi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
grin grin grin
This is wicked
Upper cut

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by armadeo(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2023
tojahh:

You sabi.
Re: My Chat With An Online Job Scammer by Mogajunior(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2023
eazzzy1:
No legit company will chat you up on WhatsApp to offer you a job.
Dont conclude on that. My current job contacted me on Whatsapp to resume duties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Inec Recruiting / 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.