Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi (22069 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Wonโ€™t Need Going Abroad / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Sweetrosie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Moonland100:

Why do you use a big city like Ogbomoso? You can't use your village

Ogbomoso big city??

Lmao
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

And they lack history too. Apart from the fact their "civilization" is very recent (they were still going about naked in the 20th century ffs! It took a Yoruba man (Ajayi Crowther) to civilize them and introduce them to clothing and writing.

Eastern Igbos alongside Crossriver groups like Ekoi and Ejagham were the only people that had form of writing in present day Nigeria. The writing used in the North was Arabic
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by luluman: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I suspect this is a BeerFraud agenda.
Another strategy to claim our Lagos
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by luluman: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Not possible...rara

So that ogbomoso and ilu aje descendants like TemplarLandry will claim lagosians

Everybody must bear their village tags
That policy go sweet Lagos yiebos pass
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by TemplarLandry: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
That sweetrosie na man o. He just dey disguise like woman. Na only God sabi him agenda for this platform.
luluman:
That policy go sweet Lagos yiebos pass
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by SugarGirl44(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
Biafra criminals always want what belongs to others since theyโ€™ve ruined their region.
Cursed people.
Same thing their ancestors did that they remove regional govt, now the crazier descendants have started their own madness too.

Iโ€™m proud of my state of origin and would never trade it for a state in America, much less in naija.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by brainycaleb(m): 4:35am On Jul 18, 2023
T8ksy:

Sadly, you are the 5 star idiat here.

What elusive unity are you and okey looking for?. It was for this same phantom unity that Ironsi made do away with our federalism which plunged the young nation into a disastrous civil war with the loss of millions ofinnocent lives.

Half a century later, you guys are still clamouring for this "unity". Na only you igbos dey look for unity for Nigeria even as you guys introduced " igbophobia" into the national lexicon.

Oya make we rest, keep the tag and let peace reign. Mr know it all!
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by toujurs: 8:46am On Feb 21
SugarGirl44:
Biafra criminals always want what belongs to others since theyโ€™ve ruined their region.
Cursed people.
Same thing their ancestors did that they remove regional govt, now the crazier descendants have started their own madness too.

Iโ€™m proud of my state of origin and would never trade it for a state in America, much less in naija.
I heard, they don't pay you E zombies anymore. How market grin. Or have the hunger killed you already. it's been long you commented
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Eni4me: 9:36am On Feb 21
Okey B.you have made a very good point.It is very nice and valuable points. I wish is done as you said.
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by lexylaw40: 2:43pm On Feb 25
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yugudaโ€™s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / We Discovered Arms At Jonathanโ€™s Campaign venue In Kaduna โ€“ Army.. / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.