Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi (22081 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Obinwenite:
See them above. Everything about them is tribalism.

Okey is not the first person that made that statement.
He missed it. He should have said we should abandon tribes such as hausa, igbo, yoruba, ebira, itsekiri etc and all be called Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by SaiBABAhelinues: 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
duro4chang:
I will become the Obi of onitsha parasites.They have destroyed their land

Police Parade Kwara Ritual Killers, Body Parts Traders

Consequent on several complaints received at the ‘D’ Divisional Police Headquarters, Adewole, Ilorin Kwara State on cases of missing persons, kidnapping, murder, killings for rituals, and exhuming of dead bodies from where buried, removing of human skull and other human parts of their victims; the Inspector General of Police on receipt of the Situation Report from the Kwara State Police Command immediately directed the IGP Monitoring Unit to proceed to Kwara State and assist the Kwara State Police Command in their investigation of the matter, arrest perpetrators to bring them to justice.

2. The Police Joint Investigation Team on arrival to Ilorin, Kwara State on the 5th of October, 2018 assisted by the personnel of ‘D’ Divisional Police Headquarters, Adewole, Kwara Police Command, working on actionable intelligence from public spirited individuals in the area, swung into action, obtained search warrant and moved into the house of one Azeez Yakub of No. 20 Ile Opa Adeta Compound, Ilorin. During the search Eleven (11) Human Skulls, some pieces of human bones, human hairs, and powder suspected to be grinded human bones and charms were recovered in the house.

3. Further investigations by the Special Team of the IGP Monitoring Unit led to the arrest of Seven (7) other suspects, Azeez Yakub, Abdulrasaq Babamale, Aishat Yunisa, Lukman Saka, Ahmed Yahaya, Abdulfatai Kadri a.k.a (Adedoyin) – Vigilante Commander, Adeta Zone, Ilorin, Soliu Ayinde a.k.a Baba Fawasi, Abdulganiyu Bamidele.

4. The suspects involve in kidnapping, murder, ritual killings, exhuming of dead bodies from where buried in the community, removing their vital body parts such as the skull, genital organs, eyes, human hair, certain body bones and sell to prominent personalities in the country for rituals and spiritual powers. The suspects confessed and admitted to have sold Thirty One (31) human heads to some personalities in Ilorin and other towns in Kwara State and other contiguous states to Kwara State

3 Likes

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by duro4chang(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sweetrosie:

All agbado supporters hail the new obi of onitsha

Na we be your oga. Na follow follow you go be.

5 Likes

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by 2mch(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Imagine a group of people that consistently are so tribal that they behave like zombies. No voice of reason or dissenting voice allowed. Those ones are killed off, called iberibe and efulefu. All of them at once obey any crazy order under tribal auspices. These are the group telling others to forget their tribal identity, i laugh. People that easily assemble themselves to be remote controlled and used for dangerous causes as long as it will advance their own agendas. You want to hoodwink everyone else. You think we are fools??

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Flathead8: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lol which boundary did you set for Hausa-fulani, you mean kwarra state that you have been trying to retrieve?
Corn247:
They think they will be doing others especially yorubas but they will end up setting themselves up.

Even their Lord, Hausa-fulani haven't be able to cross the boundary we set for them since almost 2 centuries.
What makes the fools think they can compete with yoruba and Hausa-fulani??
They will be left with nothing within a decade if they are still around grin
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s like removing “place of birth” from passport.

Even after getting your citizenship, they will never detach your “place of birth” from your identity, and there is a reason for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by JohnnA1: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
2mch:

Nigeria is a group of nations within a boundary. Tribalism does not exist if you look at it properly. It’s normal for all nations, ethnic or otherwise to defend their interest or boundaries and history. It is this colonialist mindset to want to erase a peoples identity and pretend they are one.
GBAM!

This exactly describes the situation of the forced union of Nigeria.

We are different people, with different ideologies, different customs, traditions, and outlooks to life.

You can't force UNITY, it will never work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Corn247: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Flathead8:
Lol which boundary did you set for Hausa-fulani, you mean kwarra state that you have been trying to retrieve?
Kwara is a yoruba state and forever will be, yoruba land even extend beyond into Niger state. Jebba which is after ilorin has a yoruba king

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by paramakina202: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Corn247:
Hahaha grin.. Greedy fool, just because you want to live in Lagos.

All igbos and SS ethnic groups will be displaced off their gas and crude oil lands within 10 years.
They will wipe you all out if you fail to leave.

See fear oh. grin
Igbos must be mighty and powerful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by seanfer(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Obinwenite:
See them above. Everything about them is tribalism.

Okey is not the first person that made that statement.

Is Okey not talking from the angle of tribalism?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Corn247: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
paramakina202:

See fear oh. grin
Igbos must be mighty and power.

I am only pitying you weaklings, the last time your grand father zik removed secession clause thinking igbos can compete with people that are centuries ahead in warfare . it was igbos that was halved.

If una try am, yorubas and and Hausa fulani will share those gas and oil lands within a year since it will become no man's land, and you all will have nothing, try nonsense and you all will be halved again or better still sent into an extinction.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Christistruth00: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Okey Bakassi,

God's own Isreal had 12 Tribes

And Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ came from the Tribe of Judah

As advance as the Americans are they still have home Towns

and the Indigenous British Still are Welsh, English, Scottish and Northern Ireland

None of them Joke with their identity

King Charles just did his Scoittish Coronation last week and went to collect the Scottish Crown

it is different from the English Crown

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Gajagojo: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Well..........

He is a comedian by trade

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Xammie001(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
waynetee:

https://punchng.com/state-of-origin-requirement-should-be-abolished-okey-bakassi/

I USED TO SUPPORT THIS AGENDA THEN BUT WITH THE CURRENT AGENDA I'M AGAINST IT

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by MS247: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Some dumb Idea by a greedy tribalist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by dannyspeejay(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na now ur eye clear.... sad
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by faceland: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
State of origin and Religion should be removed from all government and legal document if Nigeria is really ONE.
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Slurity(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
waynetee:

https://punchng.com/state-of-origin-requirement-should-be-abolished-okey-bakassi/
People that failed to develop their region want to enjoy the labour of others. Stay in your forsakes south east region where you send investors away daily with sit at home nonsense.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Intrepid01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Igbo people will do anything to claim Lagos. The same igbo people that told Bianca Ojukwu when she wanted to contest for Senate in Anambra that she isn’t from there but Enugu, will get to Lagos and start screaming state of origin should not matter….Ibos and half sense😀😄😃

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Salewa97: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will only agree to this if I can turn Obi of Onitsha to my slave and become the king of Onitsha.

So I will be sending the current Obi to buy me Amala and Ewedu every Monday morning during sit at home.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Levels2(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
waynetee:

Weree

You guys want to die in our region.

State of origin is natural and will always stay intact.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Unperturbedpota: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I suspect this is a BeerFraud agenda.

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

If this account is not banned for derailing thread then your whole stopping tribalsim on this forum is a sham.

This account is notorious for TRIBALISTIC comments and this is a very blantant violation of rule 1

So if this account 8snt banned then forget , I have screen kucnhed the comment

1 Share

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by Benwallt(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Your name will take you right back.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by deji17: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Only Igbos push for these things. They don't care about developing their states, they are not welcoming to none Igbos in their states and they covet other people land

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by olamilarks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by bhella10: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Who is Okey Bakassi?

1 Like

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by astonished: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
faceland:
State of origin and Religion should be removed from all government and legal document if Nigeria is really ONE.

No, we are not one and we don't want to be one, and we can never be one

Let's just maintain the status quo until the country tear apart?

We were not one from the start, how can we pretend to be one, that's disaster

We know ourselves and were we come from, I don't want anything to do with IPOB that sees me as enemy and pretend to be one.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: State Of Origin Requirement Should Be Abolished - Okey Bakassi by achimendy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
waynetee:

State is not just used for a person's personal identification, but many other things like government measure for allocation of resources, palliative or revenue etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / Bandits Return To Bwari, Abuja Community, Kill Two Persons, Kidnap Many Others / Biggest Ship To Berth In Nigerian Port, CMA CGM Scandola Arrives Lekki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.