Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill (3955 Views)

Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by id4sho(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
siofra:
So men cannot help women again without asking for sex What is this world turning into? No wonder the Bible says the heart of a man is desperately wicked.
What happened to women supporting women tongue

1 Like

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by ILoveFaith: 2:26am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Lmao this is so funny omg grin grin grin

It’s the keep woowing for me. Hahahaha but the guy is right though. How you gonna ask money from another man but have a whole man at home. And you don’t want to even give the nigga pussy. LMAO this is epic.

Something tells me you're gonna be very beautiful and that its not you on your DP
Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by Ed12(m): 4:10am On Jul 17, 2023
That's a transactional relationship but she doesn't want sign her own part of the deal grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by Vickho: 4:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You are highly welcome to the SHOW.
boss you no dey take eye see this kind thread oo grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by lymelyte(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2023
jeromestarks:

NEVER!
I like women but I don't envy them. I will never envy a woman. NEVER!

Even Beyonce with all her beauty and riches wished she was a boy.
grin
Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by kenedyx: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Lmao this is so funny omg grin grin grin

It’s the keep woowing for me. Hahahaha but the guy is right though. How you gonna ask money from another man but have a whole man at home. And you don’t want to even give the nigga pussy. LMAO this is epic.

Every girl is guilty of this, including you, you're all the same. So no tickle my blockos for here.

1 Like

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by SenatePresdo(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2023
siofra:
So men cannot help women again without asking for sex What is this world turning into? No wonder the Bible says the heart of a man is desperately wicked.

I'm yet to see a girl that gives a guy sex, without asking for favor.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2023
UBA 2047208168
👍💪🙏💯

MrBrownJay1:
this dude should drop aza make we bless him for being "simple and straight to the point" with these low life begging women with fiancee.

he gave her THE TRUTH!!!
Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by DevilsEqual(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Is your life rhat boring? Don’t you chat with people ?

Are you a student of history?
I'm asking this cause of your moniker
Re: This Man Don Overdose Him Self With Redpill by MechanicMike: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
siofra:

This comment, in fact this whole thread reeks of jealousy and envy.

You guys want this privilege girls have so bad grin

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup Culture Among Hausa Fulani Girls Is Non Existent / Husband Needed / Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.