Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? (29078 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by talented321: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tithe as how, for the small 25k
MorataFC:
Pay your tithes
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by kodab: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
As for me oo, fraudster is the only way out ,do fraudster get money, simple

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Goodnigga: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dey sleep for church or squat with a friend. Do contribution, find another side hustle join

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by zuby4real10(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
It seems some people are high on weed. Somebody is earning 25k/month and u r asking him to buy food stuffs in bulk and keep. With wch money?
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by sonnie10: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Slynation:
Did you include logistics cost...??
They always add transportation. All he need is reliable supplier.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by KrazyDave16(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:
cool
You must learn how to negotiate salary with your boss

Tell them confidently you are ready to work diligently and honestly but a 25k salary needs some side attraction for you to be effective
This works, but op should be able to show that he can really do the job before he approaches his boss, else it might lead to nowhere/drag on for some time before he sees any bump in salary.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
The real question is: How can 25k even be a salary for anyone??! Especially when the current minimum wage of 30k is paltry by international and inflation standards!

You are not earning a salary, sir... You are merely getting a feeding allowance that I can bet will barely feed you for a month!

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
sonnie10:

They always add transportation. All he need is reliable supplier.
how many tubers can one get with 25K...??
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Slynation:
Did you include logistics cost...??

There is NOTHING like logistics. sad

He has to get a Trusted Supplier from Benue.🙂

Then send him Money to Pay the Driver of the Transport company Money for Waybill to his location in PH. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by sonnie10: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

How many mansion you don build first
I have 3.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Adewale1603(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
All of you advicing the Op to avoid women. It's even out of it. If he doesn't avoid women himself, women would surely avoid him, cos women only flock around with Rich niggars. 25k salary that is barely enough for only him, is it from there that he will now start to be giving women. Ordinary Corpers wey dey collect 33k allowance still dey complain of not sufficient for them for a month.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Allisgud: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
CLRF:
One of the advantages of being a committed brother in the church is the love people will give you.

Daily visitation will give you above %70 guarantee of getting food to eat and those who would occasionally drop some cash for you.

If you are truly sincere and God come dey answer your prayers for the people, the 25k is for your bank savings account
na una new update be dis broda colinbus
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Angelfrost(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:
If you can stay away from that gender called. WOMAN

Woman no even join the matter, tbh!... Even eating and living solo, 25k per month is NOTHING in this economy!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by hansomb: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Get a bicycle for transportation, buy all your food stuff at once, use night data, avoid women.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
The real question is: How can 25k even be a salary for anyone??! Especially when the current minimum wage of 30k is paltry by international and inflation standards!

You are not earning a salary, sir... You are merely getting a feeding allowance that I can bet will barely feed you for a month!

You kidding or What? 😏

I have seen Graduates working in Hotels and Eatries, earning N18000 or N20000 as Salary. embarassed

Make una dey Play. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Angelfrost(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
CLRF:
One of the advantages of being a committed brother in the church is the love people will give you.

Daily visitation will give you above %70 guarantee of getting food to eat and those who would occasionally drop some cash for you.

If you are truly sincere and God come dey answer your prayers for the people, the 25k is for your bank savings account

That Religious Scam doesn't work everywhere and every time!

Besides, that hustle is currently crowded! Try another one! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by aikyg(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Get a second job to support your 25k earning.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by sonnie10: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
jimoholuyemi3:

Make I just dey laugh these your business strategy Dangote will soon employ you
My mouth wide pass Dangote own, we all have our individual race. He does not need my knowledge or skills set.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Angelfrost(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You kidding or What? 😏

I have seen Graduates working in Hotels and Eatries, earning N18000 or N20000 as Salary. embarassed

Make una dey Play. sad

Boss, I know... I never doubted the amount being earned as salary, I merely stated that it can never and should never be called a SALARY! It is a ridiculous and shocking Pittance! A sick joke on a person's life and time!

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Allisgud: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Comments can come in now
u no tell us how much u dey get for tipping everyday,cos I have worked somewhere were by I get at least 5k everyday from tipping
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Sonfethopia: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Silverberg:
If it's in Benin you go borrow tire . Cus things are hell expensive here.
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design

How's Benin like , is it ancient as we hear in news or developed. Can one start business there and make profit
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by vislabraye(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
MS247:
cool

You must learn how to negotiate salary with your boss

Tell them confidently you are ready to work diligently and honestly but a 25k salary needs some side attraction for you to be effective

You have a conversation like....

Sir; due to increase in cost of living 800 daily isn't enough for me to work effectively

Then you go further....

Sir; My feeding cost 600 to 1000 daily
My transport cost 200 daily
Accomodations cost 60,000 anually

Please would you be open to negotiate my salary further I will be very happy

Even 10 years ago, that money was nothing. I used to earn 30k as a teacher many years back. I was able to survive cos I was managing in my family house.
I just used the money to buy some few personal stuffs. If I spent a little fot leisure, the money go finish. You can only survive with that amount if you're living with someone.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by sonnie10: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Mumu man 🤣. Your rent go soon due. No let landlord throw your load out.

View my profile on Nairaland. It’s free.
The God that did it, will do it for you.

This is just today’s deal while I was sleeping.

1 Share

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Ejyksneh(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
What's your point?
post=124465625:

Work 24/7 Via Blogging Business
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by duduade: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will open a thread tomorrow on how to survive as a married man with three children and a housewife on my 10k Salary at Abuja

All of you must contribute

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Adewale1603(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool 25k...

Na waiting most security men de collect as salary for Lagos here..

To be a man is not a day job.. men de pass thru Tins and things...

May God help all the men out der trying to survive.. ain't easy at all..

To survive with 25k, e go hard o!

1. if u de look for APARTMENT, try squats with PESIN..

2. Avoid women.. waiting I talk.. I say make u avoid women!

3. if u one FUVK, if TOTTO de hungry u. find better cheap ASHAWOO joint and JAZZ in. the one way der price go be 5h to 1k for short time..

4. Avoid smoking.. I no talk say make u no smoke but avoid WEED because WEED go make u hungry for food and food dis days de expensive so try de SMOKE only CIGARETTE..

5. if u one drink.. no buy BEER.. only buy SACHET HOT GIN of 50 naira...

6. No put ur eyes for material tins... no go buy cloth for BOUTIQUE ooo.. only buy from local shops..

Make I stop here for now.. I one JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
when will your weeds get finish? Your weeds never get finish

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Ejyksneh(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
What condition please?
GaybigBoy:
Gosh 25k dude na only God go help u to manage am . I can be giving u that money every month with a CONDITION
Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Ishaka01: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
Broz just manage the little you have thousands of people a looking for job in this country.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by Ejyksneh(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
😂😂😂 are you kidney me?
duduade:
I will open a thread tomorrow on how to survive as a married man with 10k Salary at Abuja

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by duduade: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ejyksneh:
😂😂😂 are you kidney me?

Abi na

Looool

1 Like

Re: How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? by TheFreshVanilla: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
$31 a month? May God help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / Business Analysis As A Career In Nigeria / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.