Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? (342 Views)

Let’s Talk About The Biggest Lie Black Women Tell, “I Love Dark Skin Men” CAP!!! / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
What will make me know I am in love with someone?

Thanks
Re: How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by MatrixReloaded: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
By getting unnecessary bored when you hear of the person

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by MS247: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
You don't know

Love has no basic attractive feature
Re: How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
When you begin to think with your heart instead of using your head angry
Re: How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by Zonefree(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na mumu dey love Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell I Am I Love With Someone? by Kylekent59: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Preciousgirl:
What will make me know I am in love with someone?

Thanks

You start thinking about the person daily

Each time, your heart beats, and a flash runs through your memory thinking about the person you are in love with.

Each time you think about him, you feel less worried

You imagine yourself playing with him in your head.

You will always like to be in his presence and feel noticed

Other people don't exist to you, only him.

The sharp eyes contact you give, and when he catches you, you quickly look elsewhere smiling alone for no reason.

This last one is powerful:

You will never think of having sex with him but always think about his success and well-being.

Note: The ones that have sex or think about sex are the ones in lust but not love.

What a wicked society!!

After dating and falling in love without fucking her, they call the person a simp.

What a wicked society!!!

They will call you names and even say your penis is not working just because you haven't slept with someone you love.

Oh!!! What a wicked society!!!

(1) (Reply)

The World Is At The Edge Of Destruction / Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies / Ashewo Domitila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.