Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies (341 Views)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Guys What The Funniest Name You Have Save A Female Name With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Adamumd(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
The situation of the country right now is not easy, everyone is trying to manage and survive. Lately i come across women who start celebrating their birthdays, needing money for one thing or the other the moment we start dating probably because i own a car or for reasons I don't really know.

As a young man who is managing, i have other responsibilities, bills and i am not of the school of thought that support spending money on women to get loved but one thing I have come to notice is that women fall inlove easily for men who spend in them even though most of them will deny this.

I remember when I was searching for a job, most of the women I meet gives me money instead of asking and still bleeps/date me. So my question is this_is it better to hide one's occupation from these ladies so as to avoid spending or it's better to reveal one's occupation and worth so as to avoid speaking too much grammar when asking them out?
Please Post to Front Page.
Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Ancestor333: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2023
Dunno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by thesicilian: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol.
Pretending not to have is one of my top strategies of avoiding unnecessary billing. Of course I'll still take you out, and pay the bills, but I won't go out of my way to impress you

1 Like

Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Cassandraloius: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2023
It depends tho. When you find a good woman beautiful with good character and you feel you want to settle with her I think you just have to open up.

3 Likes

Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by duduade: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Set your priorities right ... Once you do that you will have no need to be disguising
Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by beyep: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:
It depends tho. When you find a good woman beautiful with good character and you feel you want to settle with her I think you just have to open up.
if he can find a good woman noni

1 Like

Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Adamumd(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol.
Pretending not to have is one of my top strategies of avoiding unnecessary billing. Of course I'll still take you out, and pay the bills, but I won't go out of my way to impress you
Same but some ladies will stress you out thinking you don't worth to F their p**y
Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Boogyman557: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2023
bb
Re: Does Pretending Not To Have Save A Man From Unnecessarily Spending On Ladies by Dimaya: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Ashewo Domitila / It's Broke, Jobless Hypocrites On Nairaland That Criticize Bbnaija / PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.