Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos (61833 Views)

“Once Your Passport Expire, Your Citizenship Has Expired” —Olanipekun To PEPT / The Supreme Court Has Resolved The Nigeria President & 25% Fct, Abuja Quandary S / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by ChristineC: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Tinubu dey control the Obidients like toy soldiers.
what's my business with imbec1les?
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Wahabfuture: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Levels2:

You mean your Mom's head is full of dust? So sorry about that

NO SIR , I mean heavy consumption of Agbado have blocked your atherosclerosis, meaning your brain is filled up heavy thick Dust. grin
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
ChristineC:
what's my business with imbec1les?
Gerrout big time liar, na em you dey support Peter Gringory Obi & The Losing Party (LP).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Jestin: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Goner
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Anthos(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
This guy think say men just keep quiet for nothing? Everyone dey wait for court , he will know what's up soon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Anthos:
This guy think say men just keep quiet for nothing? Everyone dey wait for court , he will know what's up soon
You Children never learn? Such a pity, be waiting for the Zoo Court to give you judgement.

Same judges American government done supposedly give visa restrictions already, for declaring Bola Tinubu the winner?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by toprealman: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Is it not anarch to declare a winner when the constitution was explicit with the requirement of becoming the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by ChristineC: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Gerrout big time liar, na em you dey support Peter Gringory Obi & The Losing Party (LP).
I can see you have substituted your brains for used tampons because you are all over the place.
maybe tinubu can cause chaos in your apartments under Oshodi bridge, but that's it. he can't even cause anything around Bourdillon Road and that's a given.
if this simple fact bothers you, that's entirely your family's problem.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Wahabfuture: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Levels2:

You mean your Mom's head is full of dust? So sorry about that

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Donake: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Spelt and written Federal Capital Territory don't have a status of a state, it's treated as one only during allocation. It doesn't have a governor and a deputy governor,no speaker,one Senator,so what argument makes FCT a state??

The narrative only changes when dollar exchanges hands.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by abbey37(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Absolutely because Abuja residents do not have 2 heads or better than people residing in other states of the federation. The constitution mandates the winner to win 25% votes in two third of the states across the federation in which the current president won more. Any nullification of the election on that basis will only lead to anarchy and chaos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
ChristineC:
I can see you have substituted your brains for used tampons because you are all over the place.
maybe tinubu can cause chaos in your apartments under Oshodi bridge, but that's it. he can't even cause anything around Bourdillon Road and that's a given.
if this simple fact bothers you, that's entirely your family's problem
Where have you been, oblivious Obidient? He is already using Simon Ekpa, & Ipob to cause mayhem, or have you forgotten so soon?

Incoherent Christine.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by happney65: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
"I like Obi,but his supporters are unruly and abusive. All they do is to abuse people,yen yenyenyenyen".

This is Tinubu threatening the Judiciary but you won't see them utter a word.

grin
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by ChristineC: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Where have you been, oblivious Obidient? He is already using Simon Ekpa, & Ipob to cause mayhem, or have you forgotten so soon?
hopefully that 8k gets to you quickly. you need nourishment undecided
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Wahabfuture, that levels2 yabis must have really pained you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by AfonjaPriest: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
The mandate robber is asking for more votes to be added to the votes he stole. Imagine a thief greedy to have more of the loot.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by TOMMYS: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
If them comot Tinubu. Na Atiku judiciary go pick as winner. Even in the rerun
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
ChristineC:

hopefully that 8k gets to you quickly. you need nourishment undecided
8k Prince Charles bust, because Benjamin Franklin done dey weak for exchange?
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by cnandy: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Let the Will of God happen
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Akadombas: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
The most vicious terrorist and baddest gangs aren't from Yoruba. South and south east ready for you balablu
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Akadombas:
The most vicious terrorist and baddest gangs aren't from Yoruba. South and south east ready for you balablu
Regarded People are in Abuja right now jostling for positions, Peasant Obidients are on social media wailing?

God forbid poverty state of existence. Tufiakpa.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Ztech12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
i laugh i swahili. why the panic .... we want the chaos and it will start from your office.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
The mandate robber is asking for more votes to be added to the votes he stole. Imagine a thief greedy to have more of the loot.
Shameless Thing, he robbed you in your election, he will still rob you in your Zoo court also. Keep begging for help, una no get level.

Fortune favors the brave.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by proxillin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
obayendo1010:
Leave Tinubu abeg, there is no guarantee Obi will win the re-run...my fear is having another Northerner in power, we have not recovery from the last one..Obi we love you but rest first or better still strike a deal with Tinubu for 2027 that will be win win for all southerners...

i don't mind if a northener get there...not that man who think he can buy people and their destinies too...

how can someone buy a whole country....its an insult on us all...

as an APC supporter, you should be ashamed of what he did
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ztech12:
i laugh i swahili. why the panic .... we want the chaos and it will start from your office.
Kai, Jagaban sabi whin una Obidients like toy bear, I wonder what you will do with yourself after the judges have thrown out this nonsense petition.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by AfonjaPriest: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
Why I should I be ashamed calling a mandate robber by his conduct? Brainlessness has made your brain to embrace backwardness. You can only defend Tinubu if you sold your soul to the Devil in return for shameless admiration for a compound druglord criminal. Continue, the Devil has prepared a meeting for you in Hell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
proxillin:

i don't mind if a northener get there...not that man who think he can buy people and their destinies too...

how can someone buy a whole country....its an insult on us all...

as an APC supporter, you should be ashamed of what he did
Go sit down poor man, shameless Thing, what is the name of the current chairman of ECOWAS again?

If any true Obidient can answer the question, free data for common sense will be transmitted electronically, not manually like Eye Neck.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Ilekokonit: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
In Fela Kuti's voice - Dem go tire your body, tire your mind.

Then you just have to resign to fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Why I should I be ashamed calling a mandate robber by his conduct? Brainlessness has made your brain to embrace backwardness. You can only defend Tinubu if you sold your soul to the Devil in return for shameless admiration for a compound druglord criminal. Continue, the Devil has prepared a meeting for you in Hell.
Follow who know road, mandate thief came to your own house to rob you, & all you can do is gnash & wail?

Una no get level, for streets, or in the courthouse.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by AfonjaPriest: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
Follow your blind leader; the gutter is waiting to give you enough room to do swimming lessons. When you are through, don't forget your appointment with the Devil, because he's waiting earnestly for misfortune to bring you home to him.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
Follow your blind leader; the gutter is waiting to give you enough room to do swimming lessons. When you are through, don't forget your appointment with the Devil, because he's waiting earnestly for misfortune to bring you home to him.
Yes o, you dey mind the mumus way follow Mazi Kanu & now following that Finnish Terrorist Mazi Simon Expa?
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Emola12(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
The law can't change because of you because you are not our God chaos wey OBI dey face till date nain you dey fear to face Dey play!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.