Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos (61841 Views)

“Once Your Passport Expire, Your Citizenship Has Expired” —Olanipekun To PEPT / The Supreme Court Has Resolved The Nigeria President & 25% Fct, Abuja Quandary S / Abdullahi Adamu: APC Expects Over 25% Votes From The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emola12:
The law can't change because of you because you are not our God chaos wey OBI dey face till date nain you dey fear to face Dey play!!!!
Because of that Apga Judas Gringory Obi, Atiku lost the election, same person that made Tinubu win the election, is now complaining that he came 2nd.

The man was really used & dumped by Bola Tinubu & APC.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Emola12(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Because of that Apga Judas Gringory Obi, Atiku lost the election, same person that made Tinubu win the election, is complaining that he came 2nd.
Ekwensu
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by AfonjaPriest: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yes ke! I don't mind those foolish entities, parading Tinubu as their blind leader. When he's through with them, they will be figments for his lack of imaginativeness.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Arabk25: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
femisplash:

Which other facts are you looking for?, how would an entire election be nullified because of one tiny fct?, how is the votes of fct superior to other 36 states?. Do you think everyone has akpu for a brain like a typical ipob.
No be you write the law so calm down people that wrote it knows why they 25% in the fct so Mr judge calm down

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emola12:
Ekwensu
That is what Abubakar Atiku & pdp will call Peter Obi for the rest of his life, I am sure that even Soludo & Apga feel the same way about the Judas?

If I lie, ask Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Arabk25:

No be you write the law so calm down people that wrote it knows why they 25% in the fct so Mr judge calm down
Most definitely, you suppose go back to junior secondary school go read social studies/ government studies again?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by bal4real: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Slurity:
That happened under a military leadership. You can not cheat a siting president and expect no reaction. nullifying the election of someone that has the majority of states and vote cast because of 25% in abuja is a pure nonsense and cheating even when nobody else score the needed votes in two third of states.
If 25% in Abuja is a pure nonsense, then go and erase it from the constitution. How can a president not be popular in the country's FCT?
The law didn't say u must win in FCT, but get at least 25% of the total votes cast. FCT is not just like every other state, it's the Capital of the whole country. The 25% issue is more than enough proof to nullify the election, even if he meets other requirements.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Dminister(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
It should be annulled. Tinubu and his agbado dogs will shit nothing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
bal4real:

If 25% in Abuja is a pure nonsense, then go and erase it from the constitution. How can a president not be popular in the country's FCT?
The law didn't say u must win in FCT, but get at least 25% of the total votes cast. FCT is not just like every other state, it's the Capital of the whole country. The 25% issue is more than enough proof to nullify the election, even if he meets other requirements.
Go & read the constitution properly, it is not what you imagine in your myopic state of thinking that is law.

Go read section 299 to be precise.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dminister:
It should be annulled. Tinubu and his agbado dogs will shit nothing
Like you Obidients have been doing since February 2023?
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Levels2(f): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique

Rule 2

So you knew there's rule 2 before saying such words to me?

Anyways I only repeat what you said back as such The rule 2 should bind the first person who said such first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Oludon20: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
If all the things we have been reading is what actually transpired in the Court room then My take is Tinubu will come out victorious in this legal battle.

LP and PDP could not prove that they won the election and was rigged out rather their aim is to discredit the election but unfortunately they could not prove that either atleast from Olanipekuns' final write up. Form EC 08 is the result from each polling units and the agents of each party signed them,these same agents were supposed to send same to their party leaders who will collate,I believe that is the hat situation room was meant for abi LP and PDP no get Situation room for the election, did they present their own COLLATED RESULTS to the court to buttress that they won?

The Court will admit the narrative of the Glitch unfortunately and INEC chair will take the knock for the whole issue as usual. Emefiele, Magu and others comes to mind, they will be dragged but nothing will happen at the end of the day. And Abuja votes and Voters cannot be treated specially as rightly stated by Olanipekun(you can read his submission on this from his presentation well).

APC presented a witness that is a SME(Subject Matter Expert) that is someone who is an Authority in the case being addressed in a Serving Senator of Nigeria and Practicing Lawyer in US to defend a case that happened in US long ago but who did LP n PDP bring to buttress their case? A LP member who lost her election.

Moreso, Supreme court cannot order to rerun an election that cost the Nation huge amount of money because of the above issues that has not been proven but based on people's feelings.

Tinubu to me is not a Drug Lord as people has been saying, I think he is a MAFIA DON who has mastered the game and has everyone where he wants them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Levels2:

So you knew there's rule 2 before saying such words to me?

Anyways I only repeat what you said back as such The rule 2 should bind the first person who said such first.
Wahabfuture again? They report person, like Obi go report Tinubu for tribunal?

Wailing political babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Levels2(f): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wahabfuture:

NO SIR , I mean heavy consumption of Agbado have blocked your atherosclerosis, meaning your brain is filled up heavy thick Dust. grin

I'm sorry about how your mom's brain is blocked and I never knew she's heavy thick dust like a mad woman she is.

Please make sure she used her prescribed drugs 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Levels2(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Wahabfuture again? They report person, like Obi go report Tinubu for tribunal?

Wailing political babies.

Don't mind the little kid.

I only repeat words he used on me, so why reporting. Meaning he knew what he said was absurd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Oludon20:
If all the things we have been reading is what actually transpired in the Court room then My take is Tinubu will come out victorious in this legal battle.

LP and PDP could not prove that they won the election and was rigged out rather their aim is to discredit the election but unfortunately they could not prove that either atleast from Olanipekuns' final write up. Form EC 08 is the result from each polling units and the agents of each party signed them,these same agents were supposed to send same to their party leaders who will collate,I believe that is the hat situation room was meant for abi LP and PDP no get Situation room for the election, did they present their own COLLATED RESULTS to the court to buttress that they won?

The Court will admit the narrative of the Glitch unfortunately and INEC chair will take the knock for the whole issue as usual. Emefiele, Magu and others comes to mind, they will be dragged but nothing will happen at the end of the day. And Abuja votes and Voters cannot be treated specially as rightly stated by Olanipekun(you can read his submission on this from his presentation well).

APC presented a witness that is a SME(Subject Matter Expert) that is someone who is an Authority in the case being addressed in a Serving Senator of Nigeria and Practicing Lawyer in US to defend a case that happened in US long ago but who did LP n PDP bring to buttress their case? A LP member who lost her election.

Moreso, Supreme court cannot order to rerun an election that cost the Nation huge amount of money because of the above issues that has not been proven but based on people's feelings.

Tinubu to me is not a Drug Lord as people has been saying, I think he is a MAFIA DON who has mastered the game and has everyone where he wants them
A1 analysis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Levels2:

Don't mind the little kid.

I only repeat words he used on me, so why reporting. Meaning he knew what he said was absurd.
Wahabfuture, a Political Rascal institutionalized in the Obidient ideology of political self deceit.

Abandoned Nnamdi Kanu for that selfish minded Apga Judas Peter Gringory Obi? Biafra to Aso Rock by Ekene Dili Chukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by allthingsgood: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
obi4eze:
Rubbish.

Imagine what someone who wasn't even qualified to contest is talking. Even when he contested, he lost woefully and depended on his money to rig the elections.

We want the stolen mandate to be returned to the rightful owner. And besides, even if that election is conducted 100times without rigging, Tinubu will lose 100 times.

So which northern states did obi win You guys love illusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
allthingsgood:

So which northern states did obi win You guys love illusions
You they mind them crazy bald heads?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Espelbengz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fake news won't help you win with your inane prayers before the tribunal! More wailings in the coming months!!
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
Espelbengz:
Fake news won't help you win with your inane prayers before the tribunal! More wailings in the coming months!!
Obi & Atiku to Aso Rock, is similar to a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Gossiphub:
June 12 that was even a legitimate process/winner was annulled and nothing happened.
something will happen this time around. Just wait and see
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Espelbengz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like walking on water!

favor914:
Obi & Atiku to Aso Rock, is similar to a fleeting illusion to be pursued, but never attained.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Lekan239(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Tinubu is jittery and subtly begging. But paid to be foolish supporters are busy interpreting NONSENSE and trying desperately hard to pass off as legal minds

Now Tinubu is totally afraid and genuinely so because he was rigged in. Even the international community is against the obvious graft, by INEC.

Garfield1
Seunmsg
.................and a legion of Agbadorian Propagandist rodents will be yarning dust, so as to feel secure.

So pathetic, when people use Propaganda to actually act as if they are sophisticated and secure

Tinubu will be booted out and NOTHING fit happen
lol. U people will not reason with a brain now, so u won't shout Tinubu'
Has bribe the judge after the judgement. The same way you guys did not reason well that there's no way separated Obi and Atiku can beat Tinubu in the election.

If not getting 25% in FCT will effect a rerun, then minority party don't need to campaign in other state again na, they will just campaign 100% in only FCT to make sure the majority party don't score 25% there. So they rerun and rerun and rerun. Awon ogponu.

Abuja delegate moni will now be very plenty. Even the voters will be paid over 1million naira each on election day bcus their votes count more than other Nigerians. See me self I am porting to Abuja niyen o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Espelbengz:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's like walking on water!

It won't be easy, you'll think it is strange
When I try to explain how I feel, that I still need your love ❤️ oh my dearest Nigeria after all that I've done for my baby?

You won't believe me, all you will see is a wayo Governor you once knew. Peter Gringory Obi on his reason for fleeing Pdp to the Losing Parry (LP). 12/07/2022.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by 9jaTalks(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by YouAreNobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
25% non issue, Much ado about nothing.
why then is he shedding tears upandan? It's obvious he sees it as an issue and I'm sure you guys do too but you're doing your best to downplay the enormity of the problem.

anyways, y'all can keep hiding your heads in the sand like ostriches

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Espelbengz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

favor914:
It won't be easy, you'll think it is strange
When I try to explain how I feel, that I still need your love ❤️ oh my dearest Nigeria after all that I've done for my baby?

You won't believe me, all you will see is a wayo Governor you once knew. Peter Gringory Obi on his reason for fleeing Pdp to the Losing Parry (LP). 12/07/2022.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by favor914: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
YouAreNobody:

why then is he shedding tears upandan? It's obvious he sees it as an issue and I'm sure you guys do too but you're doing your best to downplay the enormity of the problem.

anyways, y'all can keep hiding your heads in the sand like ostriches
All You Obidients have is big mouths & cheap rhetoric talk, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Shameless Things, who has the time to be exchanging banters with you Losers?, pre, during election no issue was raised, even ipob declared seize fire? You people have been fooled again by the Zoo government.

Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu warned us from his jail cell.

Election has finished they have lost, they have started slowly with their We no gree?

Useless nonsense petitions, just accept the fact that the judges have collected their share & moved on.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by SenatePresdo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:
Piiiggs can be so deluded cheesy

Fear don dey catch una god of drugs grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Yes o, you dey mind the mumus way follow Mazi Kanu & now following that Finnish Terrorist Mazi Simon Expa?
you're just frustrated always jumping from one person post to another jobless thing , evening newspaper
Re: Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos by Yankee101: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
The only way the judiciary can wiggle out of this is to negotiate with all the petitioners to withdraw their petitions

If you vote one million times Abuja people will not vote Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.