Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final (19987 Views)

Disqualification: Djokovic To Lose Ranking Points, Fined Prize Money / Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by djon78(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2023
femisplash:
Alcaraz has come to stay,not a fluke. Novak was lucky he suffered a cramp in their last encounter at the french open. Novak, you're a champ but i'm sorry, i just want someone that would beat him silly like he did to Federer and Nadal.

Thought it was only me

Since Roger Federer and Nadal quit

I never liked Novak

Happy someone is now challenging Him

3 Likes

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Reussite: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2023
I actually do not like Djokovic & Alcaraz both I will take the latter over Djokovic all day & twice on Sunday. Tired of the dominance of Novak.
I’m happy he didn’t get to equal Margaret’s record & Federer Wimbledon record but hey this is Novak, he is coming for them later😑

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by wdacharley(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Alcaraz deserves the win and his young age is a big plus but underestimating djokovic will be ur loss..Novak is the goat that dethroned both Federer and Nadal and will always bounce back and increase his Grandslam as usual

2 Likes

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by ashawopikin(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
The guy was no trend yesterday on Twitter
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by SPAMBOX7: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Wawelexy:

Djokovic lost his form after his last injury
Why you sounding like a Chelsea fan?
Always full of excuses grin
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Bravejayh: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Good morn, Someone pls hlp me with glo data 0 805765410 8 God bless u.
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Unperturbedpota: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2023
GarkiAccessory:
Resembles Pete Sampras a little bit

So true
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Lorddominic(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2023
kenic:

Didn't see Sinner on your list.

Yeah the italian Jannik Sinner...sorry for the omission
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by brainycaleb(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Seeing his name and CODM guys like me will think of "Alcatraz" grin grin grin
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Emmypure: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
I still wonder how people enjoy football

How will you be watching tennis for 3 to 5 hrs
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by kiltoko1(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations..he said nobody will win him...as if he knows tomorrow
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Dsimmer: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
Spanish and tennis. Rafael Nadal was the one battling with Djokovic, prior to the new Spanish sensation.
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by F117nighthawk: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
You cannot win all the time,this is the dawn of a new king,
Alcaraz will rule the tennis world for a long time,

quote author=projet post=124463019]How Djokovic allowed that guy truimph over him still amazes me, that means had it been the guy was fit during that Roland Garros he would have beaten Djokovic in that final.He Just aler the young guy dethroned him from his most dominant surface,I am pissed [/quote]
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by ogbe88(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mryacks:

Exactly...top class player Novak, but I don't like that he overtook my guy Nadal. Long may Alcaraz conitnue yo serve him breakfast from now on.... grin
Sure, Alcaraz will still beat him again.

Nadal is the best to me, Alcaraz is just like Nadal.

1 Like

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by ogbe88(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
wdacharley:
Alcaraz deserves the win and his young age is a big plus but underestimating djokovic will be ur loss..Novak is the goat that dethroned both Federer and Nadal and will always bounce back and increase his Grandslam as usual
Djokovic is going mo where, so long as Alcaraz is around.

Nadal will add one more championship, before quiting finally.
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Josephkabila12: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Congratulations Carlos Alcaraz
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by dfrost: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
aleksa1:
That broken leg disrupted Zverev's rise. I hope he would gain back his form one day.

Prior to then, he would have given his 100%.
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by aliyuthayo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Alcaraz deserve the wining, beating Novak shows is the next name that will dominate the Tennis world soon. US Open 2022 and Wimbledon 2023 shows he's ready to rule.

Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by Exceed15: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hmm... Life in indeed is turn by turn.
Re: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Novak Djokovic To Win Wimbledon Men's Singles Final by wittywriter: 8:23am On Apr 07
kayode4arch:
I swear guy u no get joy for Novak oo 😂😂😂😂

Howdy...I saw your email request pls kindly tell me the reason you sent one...then we take it from there.

Wittyness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / Mo Sallah Wins CAF Best Player For Second Consecutive Year (pics) / Blessing Okagbare Places Last In 100m Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.