Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (274767 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Hello

If it’s past the decision wait time for your dependant then you can request for it to be escalated.

Note that dependants can arrive anytime.The priority will always be on the MA which you have gotten

2. If you are withdrawing funds for your study I.e paying accommodation or tuition, ensure you keep the evidence of it.

If it is for any other reason then that is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught. Visas can still be revoked.

Ensure you have all your documents including a copy of your up to date bank statement handy at the point of entry (POE)

Cheers
ajequity:
Good afternoon distinguished in the house, i am kind of new here.

Kindly help please:
I am the main applicant and I got my decision letter that my application has been successful on the 14th of September after an empty NSF mail and one paid mail.
However my dependent who is my spouse has not gotten hers. Although she also got an empty NSF mail on the 29th of August 2023.
I did a paid mail for her and the response was that "the application is being considered and is awaiting decision" on the 18th September which is today .
Please is it advisable to reply UKVI requesting for escalation? And also, is it advisable for the main applicant to withdraw from the proof of funds and leave the one that covers only the dependent in the account.
Thank you all in anticipation of your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Please screenshot what you refer to and redact any personal information

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Hello

That’s from your Uni not UKVI

Cheers
Muzikluva:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Djebena: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2023
hi, pls I need advice
I already submitted my application and done biometrics, but I am feeling as though I forgot to add a document (letter).
I wrote and intended to add a letter regarding my previous application and refusal.
pls, how can I get the letter across.
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Please has anyone gotten an empty NSF and their visa didn’t take time to be issued?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lightdream: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You can use your TB test if you apply to another Uni.The result is what matters

Cheers
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ajequity: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2023
@dduchess90
Thank you so much for the response, I am very grateful.
dduchess90:
Hello

If it’s past the decision wait time for your dependant then you can request for it to be escalated.

Note that dependants can arrive anytime.The priority will always be on the MA which you have gotten

2. If you are withdrawing funds for your study I.e paying accommodation or tuition, ensure you keep the evidence of it.

If it is for any other reason then that is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught. Visas can still be revoked.

Ensure you have all your documents including a copy of your up to date bank statement handy at the point of entry (POE)

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by earthrealm(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=justwise post=124465678][/quote]

YOU KNOW how long cbn takes to effect a cancellation?

i cancelled my ist application, yet the lien hasn't been removed on the amount I initially applied for..hence am unable to apply for the maximum amount in my new application. the email to log a complaint on the tradessytem website bounced my email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Hello house greetings
Please I will need to ask a few questions I intend to book my flight from Kano Nigeria to Heathrow UK on the 30th with Saudi Airlines.

The itinerary has one layover at Jeddah (Saudi capital) before heading to Heathrow the next day.

Their price is quite pocket-friendly
Please I would like to ask for review from people who might have used this airline before and those who require a transit visa since we will be stopping in Saudi.
Thanks as I anticipation una response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by CLATHRIN: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Hello house greetings
Please I will need to ask a few questions I intend to book my flight from Kano Nigeria to Heathrow UK on the 30th with Saudi Airlines.

The itinerary has one layover at Jeddah (Saudi capital) before heading to Heathrow the next day.

Please I would like to ask for review from people who might have used this airline before and those who require a transit visa since we will be stopping in Saudi.

Bro, does this flight require a transit visa? Abeg I want know what's up? Me too dey go that side next week. How much is the flight? Abeg I need pocket friendly flight too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
CLATHRIN:

Bro, does this flight require a transit visa? Abeg I want know what's up? Me too dey go that side next week. How much is the flight? Abeg I need pocket friendly flight too

Still asking the question oo if I get a response will let you know.

The one am considering to book will be on 30th sept price at 825 USD black mrkt rate of 960 x 825 = 792,000.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EzekielBams(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hello Everyone. Please do I need a transit visa for this flight?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by walex25(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please, keep us posted about your findings. We are plenty in this boat.

Kind regards
Tonymegabush1:

The one am considering to book will be on 30th sept price at 825 USD black mrkt rate of 960 x 825 = 792,000.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by CLATHRIN: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Wow! Send the link here if possible please. Tnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hi Duchess, please is it possible to request and pay for courier for passport return after getting collection mail from TLS? I’m currently not in Lagos and I didn’t think it will be this fast or should I just go collect it physically? I couldn’t get a phone number or mail to reach them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EzekielBams(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Can anyone look into this? Please.
EzekielBams:
Hello Everyone. Please do I need a transit visa for this flight?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by America001: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tonymegabush1:

Very good rate, don't miss it. I don't think Saudi asks for transit visa from Nigerians
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by America001: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
EzekielBams:
Can anyone look into this? Please.

No you don't. Is it Ghana that will ask for transit visa or Dubai ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by collinsakowei: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Visa Alert!!!
After two interviews, and two months of waiting anxiously, UKVI finally granted my study visa.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chinlov: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
please i have a situation where Bsc Chemical engineering was applied for but the admission came with an integrated Masters. the CAS required ATAS
my question is can the school change this admission to just BSC and issue a CAS without that ATAS requirement.

I understand ATAS is required for masters level study... and its already too late to be applying for ATAS

Anyone with any experience about this please help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by voucher(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please o answer me, does empty NSF mean automatic delay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
America001:

Very good rate, don't miss it. I don't think Saudi asks for transit visa from Nigerians

Yes someone already told me so. Paying through wakanow or direct wish one would you suggest?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Muzikluva:
Hi Duchess, please is it possible to request and pay for courier for passport return after getting collection mail from TLS? I’m currently not in Lagos and I didn’t think it will be this fast or should I just go collect it physically? I couldn’t get a phone number or mail to reach them.
search them online congratulations when did u do your biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
collinsakowei:
Visa Alert!!!
After two interviews, and two months of waiting anxiously, UKVI finally granted my study visa.
congratulations 👏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by biosamak: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Congratulations brother

collinsakowei:
Visa Alert!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Helperboss:
search them online congratulations when did u do your biometric
Thank you.
13th of September, standard application for myself and my wife.
Visa compliance dropped yesterday and collection mail dropped today

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Aragbs4real: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

What issues are you having with paid mails or calls?

You should be able to do so yourself without paying anyone, agents aren’t encouraged on this platform and scammers are everywhere lurking

Besides you are going for a masters degree and should be able to do these things yourself comfortably

Tell us the concern so we can guide appropriately

Cheers
Okay. The concern is what number to call for paid calls? What mobile carrier is advised to use to make.the call and how much to recharge to make the call.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Muzikluva:

Thank you.
13th of September, standard application for myself and my wife.
Visa compliance dropped yesterday and collection mail dropped today
wow I did mine on the 4th of September ohh why the delay na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adebiyifunmi: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tonymegabush1:
Hello house greetings

It doesn’t require a transit visa…This is the same route my husband and I are passing on the 30th with Saudi Airline.We are moving from Kano too,We’ve booked the flight already because it is pocket friendly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
All the gurus in the house please help I did my biometric on the September 4th I have not getting any feedback I have check my email 😮 no message please guys what can i do…I need you people prayers oh

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please when is 1st of September biometric due for escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tolumhen(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
collinsakowei:
Visa Alert!!!

Congratulations man. You are really strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.