Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (290391 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sosa993: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
west015:
ood day every body in the room......my dependant got this mail two days ago and me as a MA I did not got any mail...please what is going on with thi nos mail and she not got any mail again since that time....it that mean my dependant will get delay or our both visa will be delayed

We submitted on 02nd of september till now … MA is not recieving any mail from UK Embassy

Dear xxxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWF07xx69xxx
For: xxxxxc

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

My hubby got the same mail and as the MA, I haven't gotten any mail. We did ours on the 4th of September. I'm super apprehensive. Have you gotten any update.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sosa993: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Helperboss:
All the gurus in the house please help I did my biometric on the September 4th I have not getting any feedback I have check my email 😮 no message please guys what can i do…I need you people prayers oh

I'm in the same situation too. Did mune on the 4th of September and my Dependant got nsf after a whole 9 days. I haven't gotten any mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Adebiyifunmi:
It doesn’t require a transit visa…This is the same route my husband and I are passing on the 30th with Saudi Airlines. We are moving from Kano too, We’ve booked the flight already because it is pocket-friendly

Thanks for your input I appreciate it.
Will still like to ask.

Did you pay through Wakanow or directly with Saudi Air?

Bag pack, is Ghana must go allowed in their aircraft?

I guess luggage is 23kg x 2 per person?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Helperboss:
wow I did mine on the 4th of September ohh why the delay na
Did you get any nsf?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is to encourage those who are still waiting for their visa approvals, be optimistic, God will do it for you soonest.
‼️‼️🔔 🚨 🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔🚨🔔 ‼️ ‼️

Biometrics for MA & dependant: 13th September @ Ikeja tls. We didn’t spend up to 1 hour there. We got the 8:15 and we left 9 am.
Standard application‼️
Transferred to DMC 13th September
Received by DMC: 14th September
Compliance mail:18th September
Transferred to VAC: 19th September
Collection mail: 19th September
Date on BRP: 15th September
We did everything by ourselves, arranged and carefully put together every document such that there won’t be need to request for more. We fasted and prayed a lot too. My prayer was for God to turn our standard application to “priority” and GOD did it! Please try and fill your application yourself if you are yet to apply. No one can do it better than you!
@ duchess, thank you for giving answers to the few questions I asked here. God bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ike1989: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
Up till now I have not gotten my CAS number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ike1989: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ike1989:
Up till now I have not gotten my CAS number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ike1989: 12:15am On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Ike1989 post=125900740][/quote] any body with CAS number issue delay from university of Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realpaulpat(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2023
HELLO GURUS IN THE HOUSE AM I TO FILL IN PRIVATE FUND OR OTHERS. MY FATHER IS MY SPONSOR.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realpaulpat(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2023
I'M ALSO FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO PASS HERE.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Congratulations,God's favor all the way.When is your resumption, and have you booked flight?
Muzikluva:
This is to encourage those who are still waiting for their visa approvals, be optimistic, God will do it for you soonest.

Biometrics for MA & dependant: 13th September @ Ikeja tls. We didn’t spend up to 1 hour there. We got the 8:15 and we left 9 am.
Standard application‼️
We did everything by ourselves, arranged and carefully put together every document such that there won’t be need to request for more. We fasted and prayed a lot too. My prayer was for God to turn our standard application to “priority” and GOD did it! Please try and fill your application yourself if you are yet to apply. No one can do it better than you!
@duchess, thank you for giving answers to the few questions I asked here. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello

From 25th if you haven’t gotten an update

Cheers
Loko40:
Please when is 1st of September biometric due for escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello

Today is day 12

The decision wait time is an average of 15working days

If you haven’t gotten an updated after 27th then you can request for it to be escalated

Cheers
Helperboss:
All the gurus in the house please help I did my biometric on the September 4th I have not getting any feedback I have check my email 😮 no message please guys what can i do…I need you people prayers oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello

Are you going for an Undergrad study?

2. Why are you applying through UCAS, there should be another route for international student, have you checked?

If your Father is your sponsor then you are privately funded

Your screenshots aren’t really clear

Cheers
Realpaulpat:
I'M ALSO FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO PASS HERE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello

Private funding

Cheers
Realpaulpat:
HELLO GURUS IN THE HOUSE AM I TO FILL IN PRIVATE FUND OR OTHERS. MY FATHER IS MY SPONSOR.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Alright.....thanks

dduchess90:
Hello

From 25th if you haven’t gotten an update

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Zarah2017: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Good morning, please help.🥹🥹🥹😢😢😢😭. I did my biometrics on the 3rd of August, nsf 4th, was interviewed 22nd, escalated on the 30th, however, yesterday, the 30th day post escalation and I received another NSF mail. What do I do please?🥹🥹🥹
Should i just be silent or send another mail, I am confused. My school has resumed already. I applied with a child dependent, she didn’t get any yesterday, what she received was a mail saying they are working on the application.

Please help me!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 5:57am On Sep 20, 2023
Elolam87:
Congratulations,God's favor all the way.When is your resumption, and have you booked flight?
Thank you! Resumption is 25th. We are still looking for a good deal on flight oh. The prices are off the roof rn.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bammywon: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Zarah2017:
Good morning, please help.🥹🥹🥹😢😢😢😭. I did my biometrics on the 3rd of August, nsf 4th, was interviewed 22nd, escalated on the 30th, however, yesterday, the 30th day post escalation and I received another NSF mail. What do I do please?🥹🥹🥹
Should i just be silent or send another mail, I am confused. My school has resumed already. I applied with a child dependent, she didn’t get any yesterday, what she received was a mail saying they are working on the application.

Please help me!!!!

God almighty will come through for us I did my biometric on august 2nd nothing yet till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2023
sosa993:

I'm in the same situation too. Did mune on the 4th of September and my Dependant got nsf after a whole 9 days. I haven't gotten any mail.
God will do it for us this week 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Muzikluva:

Standard application‼️
@ duchess, thank you for giving answers to the few questions I asked here. God bless you.
wow congratulations thank for the courage and prayers 💪I will share mine too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sosa993: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2023
Helperboss:
God will do it for us this week 🙏🙏🙏

Amen 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by boleswagg: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Please help me is there a group to join for students in Edinburgh WhatsApp group or any queen margaret university students in this group plus I need accommodation in Edinburgh any help.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Muzikluva(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Helperboss:
wow congratulations thank for the courage and prayers 💪I will share mine too
Amen, you will very soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by victorVIC1(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Visa Alert (MA & Dependant)
It's been a long ride, I started this journey mid last year but challenges kept coming along the way. I guess we had to wait for the appointed time.
I almost gave up When the Naira float came up and my Form A was canceled. I thank God for coming through for me anyway

Application Date: 28th of August
Bio Date: 2nd of September
Collection Email: 19th of September
Docs submitted by MA:
1st degree transcript and certificate
MBA transcript and certificate
Reference, employment and promotion letters from current and previous employer
Pictures with dependants
Call logs with dependant
PoF and concent letter
CAS

Dependant
CAS
PoF and concent letter
Pictures with dependants
Call logs with dependant
December 2021 statement of account as proof of address
Print outs of 2 orders with Jumia showing address of MA

Deepest appreciation to everyone for making this thread a fortress of rich information. We see what you're doing and we pray that God continues to bless you richly.
Thanks @ dduchess90 and mimilyrics for all you do. God bless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bukolab99: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

I and my unmarried partner

Application type: Standard
Self upload

MA Application date: 5th September
Biometrics: 7th September (Ikeja primetime)
Transfered to DMC: 7th September
Received by DMC: 8th September
Date on BRP Mail: 14th September
BRP Mail: 17th September
Transfered to VAC: 18th September
Received by VAC: 18th September
Collection Mail: 18th September
DHL delivery: 19th September

MA Documents:
Passport
CAS
Transcript
TB certificate
BSC certificate
PPA letter (they retained me)
Employment Letter
Work Reference letter
Providus SOA
10 couple pictures with my dependant
WAEC Cert
NYSC Cert
proof of relationship cover letter
Dad acknowledgment letter for relationship with passport datapage
Birth certificate
Consent letter for d pof

Dependant Application date: 6th September
Biometrics: 7th September (Ikeja primetime + premium lounge to get same date as MA)
Date on BRP Mail: 15th September
Transfered to VAC: 19th September
Received by VAC: 19th September
Collection Mail: 19th September
BRP Mail: 20th September
DHL delivery: 20th September

Unmarried Partner Dependant documents:
Passport
TB certificate
House lease
Both Cars proof of ownership certificate
Utility bill
Correspondences received from facility manager
Couple pictures with MA
Consent letter for pof
Ma Statement of account

To God be the glory o!!! The so called school assigned agent (StudyNow) frustrated me, threatened to cancel my cas and unconditional offer because I expressed my intention to handle the visa application process on my own. they withheld my CAS.
This situation led to a prolonged a 2 weeks back-and-forth delay, where they continued to insist that I must use their services, they reported the international development manager (a Nigerian also) and he said I must use their services by force by fire or I should collect my deposit back and go to another school. I contacted the school to confirm if it was mandatory for students to use their agents for their visa application after cas was issued. The university's response was clear – it was an optional choice, and no agent had the right to intimidate or threaten students.
I told the international development manager what the admission team said he said his decision is final. To my utter disbelief, he proceeded to cancel my CAS and offer letter, because I still did not agree and sent me a refund form to fill acting like God. I was dumbfounded and in shock because e never reach make person Dey do like God ontop say I no gree use agent oo.
It was then that I decided to escalate the matter and reached out to the Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor, Registrar – anyone I could think of – to report this incident. The Vice Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor took swift action, prompting an unexpected call from the International Development Manager, who expressed surprise that I had reported the matter to such senior figures. In my mind I was like when you’re playing God nko you no know.
In the end, the Vice Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor intervened, leading to the reissuing of my CAS and offer letter, which enabled me to proceed with my visa application. This experience taught me a valuable lesson – never allow anyone to intimidate or coerce you into making decisions that compromise your principles. The International Development Manager believed that canceling my CAS and offer letter would be the end for me because this is the last session to come to the UK with your dependant unless it’s a research based course, but I showed him that not every Nigerian is willing to bend/break just to kiss your ass and compromise their integrity to leave the country.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2023
victorVIC1:
Visa Alert (MA & Dependant)
It's been a long ride, I started this journey mid last year but challenges kept coming along the way. I guess we had to wait for the appointed time.
I almost gave up When the Naira float came up and my Form A was canceled. I thank God for coming through for me anyway

Application Date: 28th of August
Bio Date: 2nd of September
Collection Email: 19th of September
Docs submitted by MA:
1st degree transcript and certificate
MBA transcript and certificate
Reference, employment and promotion letters from current and previous employer
Pictures with dependants
Call logs with dependant
PoF and concent letter
CAS

Dependant
CAS
PoF and concent letter
Pictures with dependants
Call logs with dependant
December 2021 statement of account as proof of address
Print outs of 2 orders with Jumia showing address of MA

Deepest appreciation to everyone for making this thread a fortress of rich information. We see what you're doing and we pray that God continues to bless you richly.
Thanks @ dduchess90 and mimilyrics for all you do. God bless
congratulations 🎉
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Taguchi: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Bukolab99:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

I and my unmarried partner

Application type: Standard
Self upload

MA Application date: 5th September
Biometrics: 7th September (Ikeja primetime)
Date on BRP Mail: 14th September
BRP Mail: 17th September
Transfered to VAC: 18th September
Received by VAC: 18th September
Collection Mail: 18th September
DHL delivery: 19th September

MA Documents:
Passport
CAS
Transcript
TB certificate
BSC certificate
PPA letter (they retained me)
Employment Letter
Work Reference letter
Providus SOA
10 couple pictures with my dependant
WAEC Cert
NYSC Cert
Dad acknowledgment letter for relationship with passport datapage
Birth certificate
Consent letter for d pof

Dependant Application date: 6th September
Biometrics: 7th September (Ikeja primetime + premium lounge to get same date as MA)
Date on BRP Mail: 15th September
Transfered to VAC: 19th September
Received by VAC: 19th September
Collection Mail: 19th September
BRP Mail: 20th September
DHL delivery: 20th September

Unmarried Partner Dependant documents:
Passport
TB certificate
House lease
Both Cars proof of ownership certificate
Utility bill
Correspondences received from facility manager
Couple pictures with MA
Consent letter for pof
Ma Statement of account

To God be the glory o!!! The so called school assigned agent (StudyNow) frustrated me, threatened to cancel my cas and unconditional offer because I expressed my intention to handle the visa application process on my own. they withheld my CAS.
This situation led to a prolonged a 2 weeks back-and-forth delay, where they continued to insist that I must use their services, they reported the international development manager (a Nigerian also) and he said I must use their services by force by fire or I should collect my deposit back and go to another school. I contacted the school to confirm if it was mandatory for students to use their agents for their visa application after cas was issued. The university's response was clear – it was an optional choice, and no agent had the right to intimidate or threaten students.
I told the international development manager what the admission team said he said his decision is final. To my utter disbelief, he proceeded to cancel my CAS and offer letter, because I still did not agree and sent me a refund form to fill acting like God. I was dumbfounded and in shock because e never reach make person Dey do like God ontop say I no gree use agent oo.
It was then that I decided to escalate the matter and reached out to the Vice Chancellor, Pro Vice Chancellor, Registrar – anyone I could think of – to report this incident. The Vice Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor took swift action, prompting an unexpected call from the International Development Manager, who expressed surprise that I had reported the matter to such senior figures. In my mind I was like when you’re playing God nko you no know.
In the end, the Vice Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor intervened, leading to the reissuing of my CAS and offer letter, which enabled me to proceed with my visa application. This experience taught me a valuable lesson – never allow anyone to intimidate or coerce you into making decisions that compromise your principles. The International Development Manager believed that canceling my CAS and offer letter would be the end for me because this is the last session to come to the UK with your dependant unless it’s a research based course, but I showed him that not every Nigerian is willing to bend/break just to kiss your ass and compromise their integrity to leave the country.

Our fellow Nigerians Sabi overdo

Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iby2k4us: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2023
Y
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by victorVIC1(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Helperboss:
congratulations 🎉
Thanks. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wheesin(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Hello Everyone. I and my dependent are really worried right now. She got an empty NSF and it’s been 16 working days since her BIO. No decision has been made. I did my BIO last month on the 21st august. Although I paid for priority which I thought would cover both of us. My visa has been out since the 6th of Sept and I’m already in the UK. We’ve done called three paid calls but still no decision has been made. Can someone please advise us on what to do @dduchess90 or anyone with similar experience? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by maydogg(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
collinsakowei:
Visa Alert!!!
After two interviews, and two months of waiting anxiously, UKVI finally granted my study visa.

Congrats. Was any additional documents requested for in the second interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (276) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: Tamudo(m), iListen(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.