Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (277205 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
624 pounds for 1 year course or 2 years course please?
Oforleta:

I paid 624 USD last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Has this been resolved?

Please give it some time for the payment to go through

Cheers
Hello Dduchess90, I am seriously getting worried about this issue. The page is still the same. Do you advice I start another application using another email, then I request for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello

If it hasn’t resolved itself after 72hrs then I would strongly advice you start another application

Cheers
bintuteemah:

Hello Dduchess90, I am seriously getting worried about this issue. The page is still the same. Do you advice I start another application using another email, then I request for refund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Gm88:
624 pounds for 1 year course or 2 years course please?

Not pounds, USD.

One year course. (I guess visa fee is fixed, it has nothing to do with your course duration)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Oforleta:

Not pounds, USD.

One year course. (I guess visa fee is fixed, it has nothing to do with your course duration)

Hello, have you gotten your visa ? I assumed for university of south wales.
And if yes, we are in the same boat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MatrixCircle: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hello House , just my little advice .
If you are coming to UK as a student, please please make sure you have a good plan on ground to pay tuition fees balance. CBN form A some of us used during our time in school is no longer beneficial as much. Try to meet your second fees installment deadlines and subsequent payments. To rely on 20hrs/week job to pay bills and fees is frankly impossible or rather hustle for school with good payment plans and know how you will navigate.
Remember no more dependants to help hustle fees balance.

I just decided to drop this because a lot of September 2023 students from Nigeria even with dependants are already having thier students portals blocked due to inability to meet 2nd payment plan.
So please people coming in from January please plan well and by God's willing everything will work out well.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good evening everyone

I am currently applying for my visa at the gov.uk page and I want to ask please whether I will be attaching the document's on the site or I will be attaching it elsewhere

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Aremson14(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Would you prefer delays?

If you haven’t gotten any refusal mail by now

Then congratulations

Cheers
Hi there any implication in submitting black and white docs that are signed and verifiable by QR codes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

If it hasn’t resolved itself after 72hrs then I would strongly advice you start another application

Cheers

I will do as advised. Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
EconFinance:
Good evening everyone

I am currently applying for my visa at the gov.uk page and I want to ask please whether I will be attaching the document's on the site or I will be attaching it elsewhere

Thank you
And please 🥺
This part of non military compulsory national service; do I put my NYSC experience there ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chreze(m): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2023
If you are coming to Glasgow as a student with lesser work hours, instead of working at warehouses, target working at restaurants. In Glasgow most of the restaurants (don’t know of KFC n its siblings) share what is left of the day’s foods with colleagues/workers. This can help add to your feeding.

Dont feel funny about it, it’s a cheat most student use (i mean people born and raised here). Most Small restaurant owners rather share what’s left with their workers than throw that food away. I repeat Most small restaurants do this.

So here is the story, most restaurant make lots of sandwiches, cakes and pastries (even when customers are not in). They make them with the expectation that it’s gonna be a busy day. Whatever is left at the end of the day is given/shared to the workers to take home. This happens everyday and they don’t reduce the quantities they make the next day. It’s just standard practice.

As a student this will help with feeding. Don’t stress about the sandwiches, it’s easy to eat salmon, ham and bacon, just add Ketchup and mayonnaise and you are good. This goes a long way trust me. It reduces you cost of feeding (if you are single) and helps you focus on rent. There are days when there are lots of things to share (especially raining/snowy days), those days you can store some in the Fridge.

Remember frozen items don’t lose nutrients or grow spoilage, freezing purses the cycle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Was thinking visa fee is 490 pounds anyways
Thanks for the update
Oforleta:

Not pounds, USD.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2023
sogba1145:

Hello, have you gotten your visa ? I assumed for university of south wales.
And if yes, we are in the same boat

Yeah!!

It's successful.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello

When you submit your application ,you will be rerouted to TLS website

If not, log back using the sign in page, go to provide biometrics and select your appointment

The type of appointment will let you know if you will upload your documents yourself or TLS will upload it during your biometrics

If it is self service-you will be able to do so on the same page

If it is assisted service- you have to go with your documents to TLS, they will scan and upload it for you

Cheers
EconFinance:
Good evening everyone

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

Cheers
EconFinance:

And please 🥺
This part of non military compulsory national service; do I put my NYSC experience there ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello

Is this black and white the original document and have they certified it as the true copy?

If yes then that should be fine

Cheers
Aremson14:

Hi there any implication in submitting black and white docs that are signed and verifiable by QR codes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2023
Gm88:
Was thinking visa fee is 490 pounds anyways
Thanks for the update

It's 490 pounds, when converted to usd, i got 624.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Aremson14(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Is this black and white the original document and have they certified it as the true copy?

If yes then that should be fine

Cheers
It’s more like a scholarship and sponsorship letter. Please what do you mean certified it as the true copy as it’s in form of a an Email that I printed out(in black and white) Paid for assisted service just made copy of the doc, the document is signed and has a QR code for verification
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Hello

1. No ECO will scan a QR code for verification

2. Go with the original copy

3. Ensure the scholarship letter is from a reputable company or Government body .UKVI knows how to verify their document

Cheers
Aremson14:

It’s more like a scholarship and sponsorship letter. Please what do you mean certified it as the true copy as it’s in form of a an Email that I printed out(in black and white) Paid for assisted service just made copy of the doc, the document is signed and has a QR code for verification
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Aremson14(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

1. No ECO will scan a QR code for verification

2. Go with the original copy

3. Ensure the scholarship letter is from a reputable company or Government body .UKVI knows how to verify their document

Cheers
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by sogba1145: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Oforleta:

Yeah!!

It's successful.

We shall discuss later next month when I am through . Is your campus in treforest or Cardiff and if treforest we discuss about accommodation at length
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Hello duchess, the page finally opened this evening. Just thought to let you know. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Suicidewasdcase: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Please has anybody done their TB test at Q-Life Family Clinic? How stressful is it? Or are there any better options?

Again, please if anybody is going to University of derby by January hit me up please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bintuteemah: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
oluwalolami:
May God help us. They said I should get reply in 15 working days. But I noticed they will be doing system maintenance tomorrow check again tomorrow maybe everything will become normal after the maintenance

Hello Oluwalolami, how far with your application? Has the issue been resolved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
sogba1145:

We shall discuss later next month when I am through . Is your campus in treforest or Cardiff and if treforest we discuss about accommodation at length

Ok, you can reach out on zero seven zero, six two, four four, five seven, six three.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oforleta(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Suicidewasdcase:
Please has anybody done their TB test at Q-Life Family Clinic? How stressful is it? Or are there any better options?

Again, please if anybody is going to University of derby by January hit me up please

Q-Life Clinic is not stressful. The only disadvantage is that you can't pick your certificate immediately, you'll get it after 48hrs. In terms of cost, it's one of the cheapest. They charge less than 48k Naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
I guess I will have to make another payment because mine declined but was debited
bintuteemah:

Hello Oluwalolami, how far with your application? Has the issue been resolved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Suicidewasdcase: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Oforleta:

Q-Life Clinic is not stressful. The only disadvantage is that you can't pick your certificate immediately, you'll get it after 48hrs. In terms of cost, it's one of the cheapest. They charge less than 48k Naira

Oh, not a problem. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Rapitex: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
please asking for a friend who applied for dependant visa recently : He was asked by visa officer to re print his bank statement with a back dated timeline ranging for 3 months. Please what is the best way to respond to this knowing fully well that the account was funded just one month ago by POF third party
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hello

Print the statement the ECO requested

No one can tell you how to respond, you know the source and should be able to defend it

Cheers
Rapitex:

please asking for a friend who applied for dependant visa recently : He was asked by visa officer to re print his bank statement with a back dated timeline ranging for 3 months. Please what is the best way to respond to this knowing fully well that the account was funded just one month ago by POF third party
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by csandy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hi everyone,
Please I would like to find out where you guys think would be best for a new student, off or in campus. My School is the university of hertfordshire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (269) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.