Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (278146 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2023
Why can’t I attach screenshots here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Post a screenshot of what was requested

Redact any personal information

Cheers
It’s giving me error to attach it here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Post a screenshot of what was requested

Redact any personal information

Cheers

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated 2022. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship. Examples of acceptable proof of relationship may include photos (inside and outside of wedding), official, verifiable evidence confirming you reside at the same address as your partner, digital conversation history and joint bank accounts.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hello

Seen the text quote

Digital conversation history will be screenshots of text , WhatsApp or email messages pending on how you communicate with your spouse/partner showing dates ,randomly selected across minimum 2years

Once you have them ,arrange them on a word or PDF document

Please do not rely on this as your only evidence, include other official document I.e Joint bank statement, joint bills paid, joint investments etc

Cheers

babajide107:

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated 2022. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship. Examples of acceptable proof of relationship may include photos (inside and outside of wedding), official, verifiable evidence confirming you reside at the same address as your partner, digital conversation history and joint bank accounts.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
[/quote]
Thanks this is the problem..i changed my phone this year..i lost a lot of pictures and our chat..i left last year..i sent screenshot of chat in initial application but look like I will do that again with joint account .I think I have One police report at home showing she stay in my address when she lost her phone..i don't know if that will work.the joint account was open late Last month with our address in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please house I need information about this urgently.
My boyfriend who's studying in UK already, wants to take me in as dependent before the year runs out. Please what's the best way to go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
babajide107:

Thanks this is the problem..i changed my phone this year..i lost a lot of pictures and our chat..i left last year..i sent screenshot of chat in initial application but look like I will do that again with joint account .I think I have One police report at home showing she stay in my address when she lost her phone..i don't know if that will work.the joint account was open late Last month with our address in Nigeria
If you don’t have the chats, she should have them. Or did both phones get changed same time?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
giselle237:

If you don’t have the chats, she should have them. Or did both phones get changed same time?
It’s not like we don’t have but we mostly talk on WhatsApp..she changed her own last year and this year ..I mean her phone..I changed mine and I didn’t back up WhatsApp chat ..so me I have from February I changed WhatsApp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yudeeaikay(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Yudeeaikay:
Hi dduchess90, this is a follow up on the earlier question I asked on getting an NSF mail after getting a request to top up my IHS fee. So I applied for priority visa alongside the MA, His visa was ready on thursday and he picked it on friday but mine is still at DMC. When is a good time to send a paid mail or call or should I just continue waiting since I have already paid the difference.
Hi @dduchess90 and everyone, please I'll appreciate any response/advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Resurgent2016: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mayqueen2:
My boyfriend who's studying in UK already, wants to take me in as dependent before the year runs out. Please what's the best way to go about this?

Not sure if this is the best pathway and this is unlikely to all happen this year.

He needs to:

- complete his studies
- get a skill worker visa or other visa type that is compatible with his plans
- get married to you
-apply for you to join him
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Alright, thank you
Resurgent2016:

Not sure if this is the best pathway and this is unlikely to all happen this year.

He needs to:

- complete his studies
- get a skill worker visa or other visa type that is compatible with his plans
- get married to you
-apply for you to join him
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChiomaMC: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please I'm in tight corner. My school University of Derby Nigeria representative told me the school CAS Deadline is December 19..my pof won't be ready by then, the school is not even responding to my enquiry , it there a possibility of extending the deadline? Class starts late January. Is there anyone at University of Derby that can help me verify please? Or anyone with any information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 6:43am On Nov 29, 2023
babajide107:

It’s not like we don’t have but we mostly talk on WhatsApp..she changed her own last year and this year ..I mean her phone..I changed mine and I didn’t back up WhatsApp chat ..so me I have from February I changed WhatsApp
add then still, emails, money transfers between yourselves, pictures etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Hello

You haven’t given any dates as to when you did your biometrics to indicate when you can make a paid call/mail

Since you already got an NSF to pay the IHS difference if you haven’t gotten any update by Friday, you can chase by Monday

Remember dependants can arrive anytime, the focus is for the MA to resume studies

Cheers

Yudeeaikay:
Hi dduchess90, this is a follow up on the earlier question I asked on getting an NSF mail after getting a request to top up my IHS fee. So I applied for priority visa alongside the MA, His visa was ready on thursday and he picked it on friday but mine is still at DMC. When is a good time to send a paid mail or call or should I just continue waiting since I have already paid the difference.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osayande1(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Mayqueen2:
You can apply to join him as an Unmarried partner. But you must provide evidence of co-habitation/correspondence showing you lived in the same address for at least 2 years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Uzzybekee: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You haven’t given any dates as to when you did your biometrics to indicate when you can make a paid call/mail

Since you already got an NSF to pay the IHS difference if you haven’t gotten any update by Friday, you can chase by Monday

Remember dependants can arrive anytime, the focus is for the MA to resume studies

Cheers

Ok Thank you for responding

Biometric was done on 20th Nov and I got the mail to topup IHS fee and the NSF on tuesday 21st Nov, I paid for priority for MA and for Dependant. MA has picked his visa and has resumed in school. We're all just worried because we had expected that becausw we paid for priority for dependant, and we also topped up immediately we got the mail to top up, the visa should have been out by now.. Today being 8 days from biometric date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Hi guys
Please those that have applied for uk student visa this time around
Can 1535 dollars 💸 cover Visa fee and IHS fee 1 year course am thinking of applying for standard visa thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by UrFears: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hi guys, please for POF, should I use oanda rate or black market rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osayande1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
UrFears:
Hi guys, please for POF, should I use oanda rate or black market rate
OANDA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by UrFears: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
osayande1:
OANDA
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamiubug(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Thanks I already got it
Seunfaj:
II don’t think it’s something to worry about since you submitted on the 9th working day. They give 10 working days to submit additional documents, do your maths.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bolaadeogun: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello people,

Please can anyone assist in process to use courier for passport collection. I did not opt in for it during biometrics… kindly assist if you have a go at it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello guys, has anyone used Turkish Airline of recent, how is the Airline to Uk, do I need a transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bournemouth university, hmmmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by UrFears: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Born2conquer:

57800, did mine yesterday

Please was this in Abuja or Lagos.

I'm seeing 150USD on UK gov directory.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Hoelujohn: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Good day everyone, I want to confirm if anyone has used flutterwave for payment of school fees . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2023
UrFears:

Please was this in Abuja or Lagos.

I'm seeing 150USD on UK gov directory.
Don't worry, na 57k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dotedote: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2023
Hello Gurus of The House.
I've got 2 questions pls.

1. Is there a law that states that "If the main applicant hasn't spent up to 6 months on their course in the UK, they must add the school fees balance to the living expenses of the incoming dependents on their Proof of Funds"

2. Does the new law on restrictions on dependents coming in from January affect the dependents of main applicants already in the UK ? Whose dependents are still in 9ja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by UrFears: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Born2conquer:

Don't worry, na 57k
Thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by egonmwan: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hello House,

please can anybody recommend cheap flight to manchester or london gatwick
date- december end to january 5th

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m), Zakikaki and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.