Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (271870 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by kinkyhead: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thanks William

williams20:

https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk?uid=cb443039-48e9-4b7d-bbde-d971425bb1fc&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&showBanner=true

Add the following documents
1. The International passport of each child
2. VAF ( visa application form of each child
3. parent consent letter
4. third party consent form.
5. birth certificate
6. bank statement
7. CAS statement
8. BRP of parents if available
9. family photos if available

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by okeysoninv: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kennyliga112:
If you know anybody that wants to come to Teeside uni and they have told to pay £2500 as deposit, just tell the person to abort mission.. it’s a trap..
Big trap

After paying £2500 as deposit the person has only 3 installments to pay the balance £17,500 in space of 4 months of coming.

Please 🙏🏾 RUN🙏🏾

Don’t be deceived.

You’ll pay the remaining in 3 installment- Oct/Nov/Jan.

If you’re ever blocked - you’ll be asked to pay everything in full by the next installment or be withdrawn.

Please RUN!!!!!!!
if you don't have full payment of your tuition fees why should you even think of UK. No dependant, no full-time job , the 20hrs part time job is not even enough to sustain ur house rent and feeding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gm88:
Noo my own is empty nsf mail
Hmmmm
What does it imply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Henny52: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good day gurus in the house.
Please I was refused visiting visa to th UK November last year due to extra credit apart from my salary. And now, I want to go through school. My school is estimated around 12,000pounds and i Intend paying 70% fee. Is it Okay to show a 10m pof?
Secondly, if I am showing a bank statement of one month, should the statement show active withdrawal?
Can I also declare my inlwas was the one that gifted me the 10m ( I will also attach deed of gift and affidavit of return. Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Henny52:
Good day gurus in the house.
Please I was refused visiting visa to th UK November last year due to extra credit apart from my salary. And now, I want to go through school. My school is estimated around 12,000pounds and i Intend paying 70% fee. Is it Okay to show a 10m pof?
Secondly, if I am showing a bank statement of one month, should the statement show active withdrawal?
Can I also declare my inlwas was the one that gifted me the 10m ( I will also attach deed of gift and affidavit of return. Please help

Firstly , make sure you declare the previous refusal on your application.
Additionally , your POF is measurable , it's not just a figure you come up with arbitarily , your tuition balance + maintenance requirement = POF
if your school is in London, your maintenance will be 12008 GBP
if your school is outside London, your maintenance is 9207 GBP

so use that to compute your POF , then adda buffer for currency fluctuations .

Then for your funds evidence , you would most likely not be asked to provide that , then you can keep the accout active with regular transactions.

Good luck !

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Henny52: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Thanks for replying. My intended school is in Liverpool. Please about the refusal, will be doing any explanation?

williams20:

Firstly , make sure you declare the previous refusal on your application.
Additionally , your POF is measurable , it's not just a figure you come up with arbitarily , your tuition balance + maintenance requirement = POF
if your school is in London, your maintenance will be 12008 GBP
if your school is outside London, your maintenance is 9207 GBP

so use that to compute your POF , then adda buffer for currency fluctuations .

Then for your funds evidence , you would most likely not be asked to provide that , then you can keep the accout active with regular transactions.

Good luck !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by emperorlaqrin: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=justwise post=124465484][/quote]

@justwise or anyone who can assist.

I am trying to apply for a graduate visa after filling all necessary information I got to a stage where I needed to include my partner details which I did however on the next page it asked me for additional applicant which I found confusing because I had already added my partner’s name to to where it was provided however on this next page what is confusing me is that am I supposed to add my dependant name on the additional applicant or not

Mind you I did add my dependant name but it was asking me questions about my dependant but I had to stop because it was confusing since my dependant is meant to do her own application separately.

Will appreciate an urgent help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by drucci: 2:22am On Dec 14, 2023
Kindly reach me or add up on WhatsApp.
Pontypridd South Wales.
sogba1145:
Good morning everyone, thanking God for His mercies and grace.Application successful!!!!!
Visa Visa Alerts
Application __standard
Applied on 22 November
Biometric _27 November
Transfered to DMC_27 November
Received by DMC _28 November
Transfer to VAC _30 November
Received by VAC__30 November
Collection mai by _1 December
Document submitted
CAS
TB test
Degree certificate
Bank statement
Affidavit for correction of age on waec certificate
NIN
University of south wales, here I am come!!!!Praise , praise praise God Almighty. hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!!!!!
Duchess, you are indeed wonderful and amazing for your productive contributions.
Prospective south wales students , let us connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2023
Hello

Adding your dependant’s information doesn’t mean you have applied on her behalf

Please proceed with that section and fill the necessary details

Cheers
emperorlaqrin:

@justwise or anyone who can assist.

I am trying to apply for a graduate visa after filling all necessary information I got to a stage where I needed to include my partner details which I did however on the next page it asked me for additional applicant which I found confusing because I had already added my partner’s name to to where it was provided however on this next page what is confusing me is that am I supposed to add my dependant name on the additional applicant or not

Mind you I did add my dependant name but it was asking me questions about my dependant but I had to stop because it was confusing since my dependant is meant to do her own application separately.

Will appreciate an urgent help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2023
They didn't ask me for additional documents. I dnt know how long I have to wait for my visa...I no understand this people atall
EconFinance:

Hmmmm
What does it imply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Gm88:
They didn't ask me for additional documents. I dnt know how long I have to wait for my visa...I no understand this people atall
Because my own they asked for additional documents which I have since provided

I hope this is the first and only nsf I get

I also hope they process the thing fast; as resumption date is fast approaching
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by stackheap(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Hi please whats the current cost for ihs fee, and student visa priority payment?

Also what other documents do I need to submit for my student visa application apart from this?
1. IOM cert
2. CAS
3. Bank statements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mzbeecouture: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

References from the first 2 and current employment letter will suffice

Cheers

Thank you so much @dduchess… another question pls. I had a refusal letter in the past and I used work employment of one of the companies I was working at then(I had two jobs at the same time), now I’m planning on submitting the reference letter of the second place of work as the first one has closed down few years ago due to bankruptcy. Will it raise any issue for me? My second application I didn’t go for biometric as I lost someone dear to me and I wrote it in the additional document box in my application, will my records be with ukvi database ?
I await your answer.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Omowumi11: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good afternoon guys. Please how do I notify the bank just incase the school has sent them a mail for confirmation of Financial statement sent to them.

I uploaded my statement since on the 8th of December and yet to get a response for my CAS. Also the document has not yet been accepted on the portal.

I’d appreciate a response. People on the school WhatsApp group who uploaded days after me have all theirs accepted

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Khaleed4: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hi everyone
A friend has paid tuition deposit
She is waiting for CAS from the university
She has counted 8 days out of 28 days for POF from a her parent’s account
She is yet to do any medicals

What are the next steps to take regarding documents, medical and submitting application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
I hope so too today is my 8days after biometrics
EconFinance:

Because my own they asked for additional documents which I have since provided

I hope this is the first and only nsf I get

I also hope they process the thing fast; as resumption date is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by williams20(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Henny52:
Thanks for replying. My intended school is in Liverpool. Please about the refusal, will be doing any explanation?

Liverpool is outside London

You don't need any special explanation

Just put the reason for refusal as incomplete documentation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by emperorlaqrin: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Adding your dependant’s information doesn’t mean you have applied on her behalf

Please proceed with that section and fill the necessary details

Cheers

[quote author=justwise post=124465484][/quote]

Please under the graduate visa am I supposed to add my dependent on the additional applicant ?

Also after I attempted that it states the main applicant to provide the passport of Both dependant and the main applicant but I thought the dependant ought to make his own seperately

I will appreciate any assistance

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChristineC: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023
mentored:

no##

if the visa is for Sept intake
perhaps it's different since he's still in naija. people their schools refused enrolment due to late entry are still enrolled with the next available intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LadyJul(f): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Please can I use my husband proof of funds for my student visa application We just got married recently with proof of genuine relationship....He is currently based in UK on graduate visa while I'm still in Nigeria..... Please I'll appreciate your response 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by marexluv(f): 6:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Please~🥺I am trying to get my favorite item for free. Can you help me?
https://temu.com/s/NBdBYhPCbwRd58
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2023
LadyJul:
Please can I use my husband proof of funds for my student visa application We just got married recently with proof of genuine relationship....He is currently based in UK on graduate visa while I'm still in Nigeria..... Please I'll appreciate your response 🙏
Why are you not applying as a dependant first?

If you mean using money in your husband's account for POF, it is possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello

People on graduate visa can’t bring new dependant that weren’t originally their dependant when they were on a study visa

Cheers
directonpc:

Why are you not applying as a dependant first?

If you mean using money in your husband's account for POF, it is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello

Your spouse can sponsor your study

If you are using his bank statements ensure you have consent and access to the required funds for your study

Cheers
LadyJul:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by dduchess90(f): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hello

If you have a dependant at the time of your application please add them to your application and provide the relevant information

They will still need to apply for their visa separately

Cheers quote author=emperorlaqrin post=127486253]

Please under the graduate visa am I supposed to add my dependent on the additional applicant ?

Also after I attempted that it states the main applicant to provide the passport of Both dependant and the main applicant but I thought the dependant ought to make his own seperately

I will appreciate any assistance

Thanks [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Awesomeosas: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please is anyone here going to Sunderland by January/ February ? Please let link up 08137696550
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jimafe31: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Does the new law prevent me from bringing dependant? I started my course in Jan 2023, going to Naija next week for my wedding
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jimafe31:
Does the new law prevent me from bringing dependant? I started my course in Jan 2023, going to Naija next week for my wedding
Yes sir! Except you dey do PhD or research course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jimafe31: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
directonpc:

Yes sir! Except you dey do PhD or research course.
That was their position back in July, which prevents those whose course start date is Jan 2024 or later from bringing dependant

I'm talking about the new law. But don't worry. Ama just clarify myself from gov.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jimafe31:
No it doesn't. You have right to bring your family as long as you still have valid students visa and your course started before 2024. The law only begins with 2024 applicants onward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by babajide107: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Jimafe31:

No you Are allowed..i am Jan 2023 too and my dependant just got her visa..coming next month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Henny52: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2023
Please gurus in the house Good morning,
Please help me. I just unconditional offer from university of chester.
I was asked to make deposit of 5k which I have and I have to show bank statement.
My question is , I have 10m right now in my account to show which have stayed in my account more than a month. Will the 10m be enough to get my CAS?
I am aware I need up too 18m for everything which I am still working on.
Also not my deposit of 5,000pounds is already separated from the 10m. Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (265) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

Viewing this topic: lexybaba1234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.