Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280908 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ableinnocent11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
We dey same shoes...did my bio on the 7th of December, the following day I received an empty NSF..and since then nothing..BP is real.
Gm88:
I hope so too today is my 8days after biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mostaf: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Any idea on ECOSSE PHARMACEUTICAL UK, Glasgow
I RECEIVED PRESELECTION APPOINTMENT,
but I was referred to VALIDATION SYSTEMS LIMITED for document/ certification to pay 25 pounds any idea or confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ableinnocent11:
We dey same shoes...did my bio on the 7th of December, the following day I received an empty NSF..and since then nothing..BP is real.
We are all waiting

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thedon12: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
I am in Glasgow, I can help you to confirm whatever you want to know.

Mostaf:
Any idea on ECOSSE PHARMACEUTICAL UK, Glasgow
I RECEIVED PRESELECTION APPOINTMENT,
but I was referred to VALIDATION SYSTEMS LIMITED for document/ certification to pay 25 pounds any idea or confirmation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 4:39am On Dec 17, 2023
Henny52:
Please gurus in the house Good morning,
Please help me. I just unconditional offer from university of chester.
I was asked to make deposit of 5k which I have and I have to show bank statement.
My question is , I have 10m right now in my account to show which have stayed in my account more than a month. Will the 10m be enough to get my CAS?
I am aware I need up too 18m for everything which I am still working on.
Also not my deposit of 5,000pounds is already separated from the 10m. Please help

What is the total tuition fee?
Add the unpaid tuition fee and living expenses to get the proof of funds you need to show. 10m is not enough.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2023
Yeah sure
EconFinance:

We are all waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Henny52:
Please gurus in the house Good morning,
Please help me. I just unconditional offer from university of chester.
I was asked to make deposit of 5k which I have and I have to show bank statement.
My question is , I have 10m right now in my account to show which have stayed in my account more than a month. Will the 10m be enough to get my CAS?
I am aware I need up too 18m for everything which I am still working on.
Also not my deposit of 5,000pounds is already separated from the 10m. Please help

10M can never ever be enough...

Even Your maintenance fee cannot still accommodates the 10M not to talk of adding the reminder of your sch fees.

So... Sir/ma... Jack up ur POF, it's very very very important... Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EconFinance: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gm88:
Yeah sure

Though the wait is kind of raising someone bp

Everytime someone is checking mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuel2907: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good evening house, please has anyone else received this type of email while making decisions regarding IHS payment? The system indicated that we should pay $616, and I proceeded with the payment. Now, I've received a NSF that I underpaid. How can I resolve this? Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this situation? Thank you.

Please house how much exactly is IHS payment for a year course as a dependent

Name:
GWF reference:

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)
Thank you for making a payment in respect of the Immigration Health Surcharge. However, the consideration of your visa application has been deferred because the payment that you have made for the Immigration Health Surcharge is incorrect. As part of your visa application, you were required to make a payment of 924.91 (USD). On DATE you made a payment of 616.61 (USD) meaning that there is an underpayment of 308.30 (USD). Your application will be refused if the correct payment is not made.

What you need to do next:

You must make this payment using the following link.

If the payment is not made by 10 WORKING DAYS then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osadeba1: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Hello folks, did anybody travel of recent, I hear they band Ghana must go bag, how true is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2023
They are right I paid 924.91 USD for 1 year course as at 1st of this month you need to top up your IHS fee ASAP
Emmanuel2907:
Good evening house, please has anyone else received this type of email while making decisions regarding IHS payment? The system indicated that we should pay $616, and I proceeded with the payment. Now, I've received a NSF that I underpaid. How can I resolve this? Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this situation? Thank you.

Please house how much exactly is IHS payment for a year course as a dependent

Name:
GWF reference:

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)
Thank you for making a payment in respect of the Immigration Health Surcharge. However, the consideration of your visa application has been deferred because the payment that you have made for the Immigration Health Surcharge is incorrect. As part of your visa application, you were required to make a payment of 924.91 (USD). On DATE you made a payment of 616.61 (USD) meaning that there is an underpayment of 308.30 (USD). Your application will be refused if the correct payment is not made.

What you need to do next:

You must make this payment using the following link.

If the payment is not made by 10 WORKING DAYS then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mostaf: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=Thedon12 post=127520944]I am in Glasgow, I can help you to confirm whatever you want to know.

Please let chat , I have sent you an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mostaf: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Thedon12:

: please let us talk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oluwalolami: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hello house.
Please how can I get a flight to UK that is not up to 1m this December?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bubaa: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hi duchess and the rest of the gurus in the house

I already got my student visa, Can I travel with an expired TB certificate (it expired on the 14th of this month) and I intend to travel on the 18th of January. Will I need to re do a new certificate. Please I will be looking forward to your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ali001: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
@Gm88 and others with NSF
Any other update on your application after the empty NSF ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Bubaa:
Hi duchess and the rest of the gurus in the house

I already got my student visa, Can I travel with an expired TB certificate (it expired on the 14th of this month) and I intend to travel on the 18th of January. Will I need to re do a new certificate. Please I will be looking forward to your response
It's not required for entry purpose but if you feel it will make your mind at rest while traveling to the uk you can do it. Peace of mind over everthing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
I currently have two unconditional offers for MRes (September 2024) but no money to process it. Who can suggest any means of getting full sponsorship cry cry

Commonwealth and Chevening scholarships have all closed for 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Omowumi11: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please can anyone help with this? I'm yet to have my sttament accepted on the portal, also no response on the reminder mails i've been sending.

Omowumi11:
Good afternoon guys. Please how do I notify the bank just incase the school has sent them a mail for confirmation of Financial statement sent to them.

I uploaded my statement since on the 8th of December and yet to get a response for my CAS. Also the document has not yet been accepted on the portal.

I’d appreciate a response. People on the school WhatsApp group who uploaded days after me have all theirs accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bubaa: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
abuhusna1:

It's not required for entry purpose but if you feel it will make your mind at rest while traveling to the uk you can do it. Peace of mind over everthing

Okay, if it’s not required then there’s no need doing it I guess. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
No just waiting
Ali001:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Anybody in search of accommodation in Edinburgh can send a dm.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mostaf: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Thedon12:

I sent you mail Sir kindly respond, thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gm88: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2023
No update yet is 13th working days for me my application is still @DMC
Ali001:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Juwon21: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
House, How can someone in UK receive money from the US? Can I collect it via western union from any post office? Any experience from the house please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thedon12: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2023
I have responded

Mostaf:
I sent you mail Sir kindly respond, thanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Abby212: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Good day all, please does anyone have ideas of schools that one can get opportunity for funded PHD in UK? I’m looking at Social Work or Counseling Psychology.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
For People that have applied for ihs refund, pls how much do they refund in the first instance, is it 50% or 25%?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chubby682: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hello everyone, thanking God for His mercies and grace. Application successful!!!!!
Visa Visa Alerts
Application __standard
Applied on 4th December
Biometric _12th December
Transfered to DMC_12th December
Received by DMC _13th December
Transfer to VAC _19th December
Received by VAC__19th November
Collection mail by _19th December
Document submitted
CAS
TB test
Degree certificate
Bank statements Access Bank-NGN, Stanbic ibtc-USD
WAEC certificate
Letter of Reference from Employer
Work I.D
NIN
I initially thought I was going get NSF mail, because I use two bank statements and also I have not seen anyone do so on this platform, on the 19th of December, I was searching the earlier threads to know how to deal with NSF mail and how to use paid mail and call, when the collection mail came
Queen Margaret University, here I am come!!!!Praise , praise praise God Almighty. hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!!!!!
I have been silent reader on the platform for a few months now, and I have benefited a lot, you guys are indeed wonderful and amazing for your insightful contributions, thanks everyone.
Queen Margaret University students January session, let us connect, I would probably need a shared accommodation in Edinburgh, anyone interested please contacted me on 09028117713, thanks, for now, omo make I go buy winter jackets.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Chubby682: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Elolam87:
Anybody in search of accommodation in Edinburgh can send a dm.
boss, i am interested oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bharkarh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hi Family,

Can someone help with the link for Graduate Dependent Visa link.

My wife can’t her brp and I need to go ahead with her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Born2conquer: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please, is it a must for someone to come pick you up at the airport once you land at the airport in London?

I've been telling my people that I can find my way from London to my city (4 hrs away from London) but they all kept saying that I would get lost or something

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (271) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: Tamudo(m), Prigozhin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.