Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280937 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 5:22pm On Jan 24
Let me go read up on the Nurse to Registered home manager pipeline šŸƒ
Mindlog:

It is children social care sector and you have to work in the homes and climb the ladder: Residential support worker-Senior residential support worker-Team leader-Assistant home manager-Registered home manager and a smart person can achieve all these by end of his/her of 5 years skilled worker visa.

The beautiful thing is that residential children homes are money spinners, becoming a registered home manager you can set up your own homes.....each YP in residence, properly managed and meeting all Ofsted regulations, can get you 5 figure profit per month, that is why Zimbabweans are controlling the industry. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:36pm On Jan 24
Good evening guys. Please who are the people that are still allowed to being dependent. For someone that has a work visa with sponsorship, can he bring a dependent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24
Can someone please give me steps and guidelines on the process of extending a UK student visa

I have finished my 1 year masters program at Sunderland University early January, but unfortunately our results just came out today and I failed 2 modules and would have to resit in August which is when the exams would be re-sat

My BRP expires in May. Please advise me on what to do!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuel2289: 11:38pm On Jan 24
Please house Priority student dependant government sponsored .

Biometrics: 5th January 2024

Till now nothing am really worried , anyone got similar issue .

Abeg make una advice me nah beg I dey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Efftyy: 12:04am On Jan 25
MelaninGemstone:
Can someone please give me steps and guidelines on the process of extending a UK student visa

I have finished my 1 year masters program at Sunderland University early January, but unfortunately our results just came out today and I failed 2 modules and would have to resit in August which is when the exams would be re-sat

Talk to your school if they will allow Visa extension. The school is your primary root to the extension . you canā€™t just apply for it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamhorpson(m): 3:53am On Jan 25
KodakBlack:
None yet. I called the contact centre and escalated it again today.

Hopefully it comes in the way this week.

Have you gotten the visa yet??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamhorpson(m): 3:59am On Jan 25
lajumberg:
@duchess and everyone. What do you think is the problem, what can you advise?

Please Iā€™m having this same issue.
Decision made on January 14
Decision BRP mail dropped on Jan 17 and I have not received collection mail since then, my tracker is still at DMC. I did a paid call on January 23, decision had been made. What do you think I should do now. I have not received collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamhorpson(m): 4:02am On Jan 25
lajumberg:
My Sister is having this same issue. Her daughter's application was October 10th. She was told decision has been made over 2 weeks ago. No collection mail till now. Application still at DMC on tracking.

Please Iā€™m having this same issue.
Decision BRP mail dropped on Jan 17 and I have not received collection mail since then, my tracker is still at DMC. I did a paid call on January 23, decision had been made. What do you think I should do now. I have not received collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MelaninGemstone(f): 6:29am On Jan 25
Efftyy:

Talk to your school if they will allow Visa extension. The school is your primary root to the extension . you canā€™t just apply for it
Thank you for your response

Is the process the same for all schools?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Advision: 6:44am On Jan 25
Jesutofunmifak:
Good evening guys. Please who are the people that are still allowed to being dependent. For someone that has a work visa with sponsorship, can he bring a dependent?

If not a health care visa, yes, skill worker visa can

For health care visa, I think you can up until March ending
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by KodakBlack: 8:00am On Jan 25
Yes, I have gotten the visa.

iamhorpson:

Have you gotten the visa yet??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamhorpson(m): 9:57am On Jan 25
KodakBlack:
Yes, I have gotten the visa.

Decision BRP mail dropped on Jan 17 and I have not received collection mail since then, my tracker is still at DMC. I did a paid call on January 23, decision had been made. What do you think I should do now. I have not received collection mail till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 12:35pm On Jan 25
MelaninGemstone:

Do everything within your means to switch to skilled worker visa before your visa expires. Someone who was in a situation similar to yours had push to get sponsored skilled worker visa as her BRP was to expire Jan. 30th 2023 and she was resubmitting her dissertation in May, 2023. She switched as her Uni said they can't facilitate her student visa extension, she submitted her dissertation in May, passed and graduated July 2023 while on Tier 2 visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 12:48pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

Do everything within your means to switch to skilled worker visa before your visa expires. Someone who was in a situation similar to yours had push to get sponsored skilled worker visa as her BRP was to expire Jan. 30th 2023 and she was resubmitting her dissertation in May, 2023. She switched as her Uni said they can't facilitate her student visa extension, she submitted her dissertation in May, passed and graduated July 2023 while on Tier 2 visa.

How can one switch apart from care where can one see COS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jeslom: 1:09pm On Jan 25
What do I do if I get NFS mail itā€™s been weeks and no reply whatsoever ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 1:20pm On Jan 25
fastseo:

How can one switch apart from care where can one see COS.

I switched under the field of psychology.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MelaninGemstone(f): 1:32pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

how can I get skilled worker visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LOSKYXANDER: 1:33pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

I donā€™t think one can switch to a skilled worker visa before completing their studies based on some new restrictions introduced last year. I might be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 1:54pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

Can I pm you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 1:56pm On Jan 25
LOSKYXANDER:

I donā€™t think one can switch to a skilled worker visa before completing their studies based on some new restrictions introduced last year. I might be wrong though.

Her course end date, I believe may be this January in as much as she has outstanding modules to re-sit. Unless the new restrictions affects those that still have modules they are yet to pass as of the date their courses ended.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 2:01pm On Jan 25
fastseo:

Can I pm you

You can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LOSKYXANDER: 2:27pm On Jan 25
Mindlog:

Her course end date, I believe may be this January in as much as she has outstanding modules to re-sit. Unless the new restrictions affects those that still have modules they are yet to pass as of the date their courses ended.
The screenshot is from the home office website. Since she has some outstanding modules, I donā€™t know if she will be classed as completed studies.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ruqayyah008(f): 2:32pm On Jan 25
Please how did you switch under Psychology? My sister just completed her Master's degree in the field.
Mindlog:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 2:37pm On Jan 25
LOSKYXANDER:

The screenshot is from the home office website. Since she has some outstanding modules, I donā€™t know if she will be classed as completed studies.

Then, she has to first verify from her school her status......things are getting tighter!

Most of us in my course (Msc. Clinical Child Psychology) switched in our second trimester which was immediately after the skilled worker visa program rolled out and we didn't drop from the Uni, we all graduated as we only attended in-person lectures once a week thus not affecting our full-time jobs even as students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 2:38pm On Jan 25
Ruqayyah008:
Please how did you switch under Psychology? My sister just completed her Master's degree in the field.

Here in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ruqayyah008(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25
Hello...
I came to the UK on a tier 2 visa (Care). I'd like to go back to school next year, does this mean I'll need to switch to the student visa? Or can I school while on a tier 2 visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ruqayyah008(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25
Yes, here in the UK
Mindlog:

Here in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 2:40pm On Jan 25
Ruqayyah008:
Yes, here in the UK

What did she study, undergraduate level?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 2:43pm On Jan 25
Ruqayyah008:
Hello...
I came to the UK on a tier 2 visa (Care). I'd like to go back to school next year, does this mean I'll need to switch to the student visa? Or can I school while on a tier 2 visa?

You don't need to switch visa, you register as a part time student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (271) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.