Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280436 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Keemy88(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Here is it.

Star721:
Please who can help me with a copy of what a "Consent Letter from the Student giving the dependant permission to use applicant statement of account for visa application" look like.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bizzyman: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Rena1212:
Helo everyone , please I’m totally confuse and scared please I need your suggestion.
I went to IOM Benin for Tb test, after the X-ray the doctor said he will place me on sputum which result is expected to be out 10 week which is 1st week of September, and my class start by September 13. Trying to book with other clinics center under Uk recommended ones the dates available are august 22 upward.
Now the question is should I wait for that IOM and is it possible the result comes out august ending?
And is it advisable to apply for visa by that September? Because I heard applying for visa late always leads to visa rejection, please how true is this ?

Go to another hospital. you don't have TB. That's how IOM used to do.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2023
If you left school any time before 2019, there's the likelihood that they'll ask for evidence of what you've been doing. Just make it easy for them to follow- NYSC period(with proof), postgraduate study(if you went back to school-use an admission letter or certificate if you've graduated), if you were working (employment letter(s), payslips). Just anything for them to easily follow you through graduation till now. All the best!

alameen21:
Please how much time is referred to as long. So that i can know the evidence to prepare

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by praisejoel0002: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please I need help on this; my proof of fund is more than 32 days, is it still valid?
The initial amount that was in my proof of fund account was 25m for 3 people(myself, dependant and child) due to the oanda rate the 25m is no longer sufficient for 3 people just 2. I was thinking of starting another proof of fund for my child since the previous is sufficient for myself and dependant. Please is this okay or is there any other way I can go about it Please I need an answer is urgent🙏🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realshima88: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning Duchess and the other gurus in the house, i read on this thread a couple of days ago that its only ideal for your dependant to join you in the UK at least 6 months before the end of your program. I will be applying for my dependant in sepetember but my program ends in January and my study VISA expires in May 2024. What are the chances of the application?. I really would like to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Felafella: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
The location is Etiebets Place, Ground and First Floors, 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Nigeria. Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way is thet straight road from IKeja to Mary Land. From under the bridge at Ikeja, take a bus going to Maryland and tell the conductor where you're going(better to say the visa office than TLS -someone has just stated that the bust stop is Abule), note that buses going to Yaba too pass that route. You can walk forward and use the second bridge close to the teaching hospital, there are buses from Ikeja to Maryland there too. However, if you can get a bus from Oshodi to Maryland(I sincerely don't know if there are). When you get to Maryland, take Ikeja and tell the conductor that you're going to the visa office (Abule bus stop).

Guuggul map can't do better than this mayne
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

It should be fine

Cheers
Realshima88:
Good morning Duchess and the other gurus in the house, i read on this thread a couple of days ago that its only ideal for your dependant to join you in the UK at least 6 months before the end of your program. I will be applying for my dependant in sepetember but my program ends in January and my study VISA expires in May 2024. What are the chances of the application?. I really would like to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

The requirement is to show evidence of your maintenance funds in your account for minimum 28days, it is best to go above the minimum.

Once the statement is printed, you must make your application within 30days , if it is longer you will need to reprint an up to date statement

I am unsure of what 31days you refer to in your question but hopefully that answers.

Your child Maintenance can be submitted seperately and during the application. Please note the ECO may request previous statement for the MA and other dependant to confirm funds are not recycled

Most important,your maintenance is for your use in the UK,any other arrangements is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Cheers

praisejoel0002:
Good morning everyone. Please I need help on this; my proof of fund is more than 32 days, is it still valid?
The initial amount that was in my proof of fund account was 25m for 3 people(myself, dependant and child) due to the oanda rate the 25m is no longer sufficient for 3 people just 2. I was thinking of starting another proof of fund for my child since the previous is sufficient for myself and dependant. Please is this okay or is there any other way I can go about it Please I need an answer is urgent🙏🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajjy: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello house,

My financial statement isn’t showing on my checklist. I only have the passport and CAS showing. What could be the problem please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Shaffy001: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2023
amnwa:

Physical or via Microsoft teams?

It will be at there center but they will use there devices to connect to uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Shaffy001: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Olamilekzy29:
When and where did you do your biometrics!?

June 19th, ikeja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ajjy: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello house,

My financial statement isn’t showing on my checklist. I only have the passport and CAS showing. What could be the problem please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2023
f4flakes:

Calm down. I'm in the same boat with you. My family and I did Bio together on the 9th of June. I'm still waiting for their visas. No single mail or empty NSF.

Any particular reason for the delay on the family dependents?
My house rent de expire this July. Gosh!

What? This is too long na. June?

Have you made any call or email to them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Empire1959: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2023
@Duchess
Hello house please I need help cause right now I am really confuse and I don’t even know what to do any more I have done my visa submission since may 24 and I have done paid mail 5 times and paid calls but still saying my application is been considered and awaiting a decision I am my dependant please I need help I just want to know what I can do and how to contact the home office directly in other to let them cause this is getting too much waiting for 2months without no single responds from them no emails please house anyone who is in this situation should please assist me 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Hello duchess and all gurus, I need help. We had a visa refusal and were asked to apply for an administrative review. Here are the grounds for the refusal as shown on the screenshot. The truth remains that, the funds in the account were dissipated while waiting; a part went debited for Form A. while the others got debited after the expiration of the 30/31 days. Please, the way forward?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Victor1685: 8:14am On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
Hello duchess and all gurus, I need help. We had a visa refusal and were asked to apply for an administrative review. Here are the grounds for the refusal as shown on the screenshot. The truth remains that, the funds in the account were dissipated while waiting; a part went debited for Form A. while the others got debited after the expiration of the 30/31 days. Please, the way forward?

This looks like First Bank didn’t respond to UKVisa email to confirm statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:

What zenith did to one of my client. Use fidelity bank next time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olamilekzy29: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Hmm I’m june 20th, tls Abuja…awaiting their response after 2 escalations..it’s well

Shaffy001:

June 19th, ikeja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by daomi(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2023
Hi…. For children under 18years what will I put as declaration?
1. I am the applicant aged under 18
2. I am the parent of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
3. I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2023
zieraw2005:

Omoh no crowd oo. I spent like 10 minutes there and left. Ppl on appointment outside no reach 7 ppl oo.

I went there around past 12pm I was shocked to see no crowd.

No crowd but they are slow with their decision nowadays.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bukolab99: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Try IOM Ikeja. I booked on Sunday and got appointment date for this Thursday. Website to book is https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/
great289:

Hi thanks for your reply. I tried booking an appointment with them but was told the available
slot is on August 23.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by shawrygal(f): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2023
Good day, please who did biometrics on the 20/21 of July at Ikeja Tls that has gotten a decision mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Joyjames008: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

The requirement is to show evidence of your maintenance funds in your account for minimum 28days, it is best to go above the minimum.

Once the statement is printed, you must make your application within 30days , if it is longer you will need to reprint an up to date statement

I am unsure of what 31days you refer to in your question but hopefully that answers.

Your child Maintenance can be submitted seperately and during the application. Please note the ECO may request previous statement for the MA and other dependant to confirm funds are not recycled

Most important,your maintenance is for your use in the UK,any other arrangements is deceit and will attract a 10year ban when caught

Cheers

is its better we add the MA bank statements along side the dependant bank statements during application for dependants to show to the ECO that is not a recycled fund?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2023
Guys, I am still waiting particularly someone who personally faced this situation and went through the administrative review. Also, is there anyone who used First bank lately?

BRAINNY:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Maxine3445:
Hello, convera works but not when you want to be debited in naira. You must use a dom account. Convert the amount you want to pay in pounds to dollars on the convera platform. Used access and it took about 3 working days to get to it's destination

hello,
please how long did it take your school to comfirm the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Yes, I remember that someone here had complained particularly about First bank before. Then we had already applied.

Victor1685:

This looks like First Bank didn’t respond to UKVisa email to confirm statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osagiemma: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2023
Good Morning Gurus Thanks for all the Quick Responses and Advices. Please I have some questions.
1. I was told to apply for Visa after the 28days of the Proof of fund just wanted to reconfirm now that I have my CAS, can I apply and get a date after the 28days?

2. Do I need to use the priority Service since my school starts at 18th September, 2023 or I can use the normal

Thanks in advance for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
osagiemma:
Good Morning Gurus Thanks for all the Quick Responses and Advices. Please I have some questions.
1. I was told to apply for Visa after the 28days of the Proof of fund just wanted to reconfirm now that I have my CAS, can I apply and get a date after the 28days?

2. Do I need to use the priority Service since my school starts at 18th September, 2023 or I can use the normal

Thanks in advance for your response

1. Yes

2. Better use Priority

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
Guys, I am still waiting particularly someone who personally faced this situation and went through the administrative review. Also, is there anyone who used First bank lately?

The case is simple.

The money in your account was inadequate. Even if the money was adequate, your Bank did not respond to confirm your balance.

You cannot use admin review in this case.

Ask your school for a new CAS and start the process again.

Good luck!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Paxziano: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Good day all...

My wife got this after her application... Any assistance?

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Realshima88: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Realshima88:

Im waiting for a response on this guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Rachyyewumi: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
@Duchess, justwise and others please help am really worried,

let me know if people have had similar issues and how it was resolved.

I didn't get appointment mail after paying for appointment on the TLS contact portal. i have sent mails but the are yet to reply.

and its showing my appointment date on the TLS portal.

what do i do? my appointment is this Friday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.