Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280452 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bomgirl(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning everyone. I tried paying for IHS for myself and my dependent. Mine was declined 3 times. My husband's went through at the 3rd try.
Tried mine again and they said it's cancelled, I should start afresh.

What do I do please? Seeing hubby's own went through and it has my GWR on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2023
Paxziano:
Good day all...

My wife got this after her application... Any assistance?

It's straightforward... Send your employment letter if that was what you used in covering the study gap.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by amnwa(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
Guys, I am still waiting particularly someone who personally faced this situation and went through the administrative review. Also, is there anyone who used First bank lately?

There is someone on telegram. Check uk administrative review group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2023
zieraw2005:

Omoh no crowd oo. I spent like 10 minutes there and left. Ppl on appointment outside no reach 7 ppl oo.

I went there around past 12pm I was shocked to see no crowd.

As your application been received by DMC if you applied on 24th july
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Josmila(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2023
Anyone knows how best I can communicate with University of Derby?

They don't acknowledge nor reply to emails, my airtime keeps running out without picking up.

Got a family member in the UK to speak to them on my behalf, they requested a consent letter/email. I sent the email, they claim they're yet to receive it 48 hrs after.

I don taya!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by praisejoel0002: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Thank you very much duchess90; please how else can we go about the proof of fund for the child? We are in a confused state of mind right now and time is against usšŸ™šŸ™
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
atesun:

As your application been received by DMC if you applied on 24th july

I applied on 10th July and I have visa now.

I am only worried about my dependents.

They are yet to send email for them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Thanks

amnwa:

There is someone on telegram. Check uk administrative review group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mescanayo(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2023
I think you can print another statement for visa which will exclude that lump sum, provided it is more than 28 days counted.

PLEASE WHICH SCHOOL IS THAT??

Onuohapeterson2:
@Duchess 90, @Justwise, @Cashmadam and all that gives valuable info's, thank you all.

I have two some Questions.

I submitted my POF to my school for CAS, 22nd June to 20th July, but the school refused, requesting I print from a date of transaction form June, Now on the SOA, from that 22nd June, visible transaction started on the 5th of July, so they said the are counting from 5th July being the date transaction was done from that 22nd June, Now because time isn't in my favour for CAS issue deadline, I printed backwards including the date of lump sum which was accepted.

Now my concerns are;

1. If in my POF , lump sum was shown, although it's source can be proved, (an investment liquidation), Hope it's won't be a problem during visa application

2. Most I use same printed SOA use to get CAS for my Visa application or can I print another without presence of lump sums so to save me lots of stress because I don't need any NSF mail.

3. In given evidence for study gap. unlike my recent place of work Reference which is much recent, the others are dated several months ago which I did submit to my school during admission application, Is it of concern given the other Reference with dates of months back but my recent work place date is this July.

Your wise advice please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Rachyyewumi: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
@Duchess, justwise and others please help am really worried,

let me know if people have had similar issues and how it was resolved.

I didn't get appointment mail after paying for appointment on the TLS contact portal. i have sent mails but the are yet to reply.

and its showing my appointment date on the TLS portal.

what do i do? my appointment is this Friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adeyemi700: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Rachyyewumi post=124668128]@Duchess, justwise and others please help am really worried,

I didn't get appointment mail after paying for appointment on the TLS contact portal. i have sent mails but the are yet to reply.

what do i do? my appointment is this

I think the only solution is to print your appointment on TLS and go early to inform them maybe they can allow you to do your biometric. Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
Yes, you can.
Boss, my employer registered his company as a business name on CAC and it is inactive. Can I still use him for my reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Maxine3445: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
@fastseo, I mailed the school with proof of payment to confirm they have received my fees, say about a week after paying. I dont really remeber
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otokitifunmi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Register with St. Nicholas center online. Even if they give you a distance date accept it like that. You should later go to their center and they will reschedule you for a closer date but with extra 15k.

Rena1212:
Helo everyone , please Iā€™m totally confuse and scared please I need your suggestion.
I went to IOM Benin for Tb test, after the X-ray the doctor said he will place me on sputum which result is expected to be out 10 week which is 1st week of September, and my class start by September 13. Trying to book with other clinics center under Uk recommended ones the dates available are august 22 upward.
Now the question is should I wait for that IOM and is it possible the result comes out august ending?
And is it advisable to apply for visa by that September? Because I heard applying for visa late always leads to visa rejection, please how true is this ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Duchess90

Ny employer registered his company as a business name on CAC and it is inactive. Can I still use him for my reference? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Paxziano: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
Rachyyewumi:

what do i do? my appointment is this Friday.

You are to pay for a service... Try paying for at least the cheapest service there... You'd get your appointment mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
Maxine3445:
@fastseo, I mailed the school with proof of payment to confirm they have received my fees, say about a week after paying. I dont really remeber
I have mailed the school the telex and yet after a week plus their finance department has not cleared the payment which means they haven't received it but convera has sent it since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by great289(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hi Duchess, I just collected my original waec cert and found out about the wrong date and month of birth, how do I go about this, do I use court affidavit or use it like that?
Please reply, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

Yes you can

It will be different if you were the CEO

Cheers
Welcomme:
Duchess90

Ny employer registered his company as a business name on CAC and it is inactive. Can I still use him for my reference? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ibodlauren01: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!
ļ¬CAS: 31st May
ļ¬Application Date (MA): 7th July
ļ¬Dependent: 12th July
ļ¬Bio: 18th Jul
ļ¬Decision made: 21st July
ļ¬Collection mail:25th
ļ¬Brp mail: 26th

ļ¬Documents submitted for MA:
Passport data page
CAS
BSc. certificate
WAEC certificate (exactly as stated on the CAS letter)
NYSC certificate (for study gap)
Marriage certificate,
Change of name affidavit
Proof of funds
Family pictures
POF consent letter (because we have it in the dependentā€™s name)
Cover letter.

This 2023 japa move is more draining than normal but thank God itā€™s worth it! I pray that we all testify to the glory of God soonest. Please, itā€™s not as difficult as we think, just ensure you follow due process. I have been following this Japa trend here since January 2022.(last year)
Thanks to @duchess90 for her time and swift response.
And to everyone I really appreciate you all...
Lincolnshire is waiting for my family āœŒļø
Cheers! šŸ„‚

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

He has to cancel his and wait for a refund

He needs your GWF when you restart your application

Cheers
Bomgirl:
Good morning everyone. I tried paying for IHS for myself and my dependent. Mine was declined 3 times. My husband's went through at the 3rd try.
Tried mine again and they said it's cancelled, I should start afresh.

What do I do please? Seeing hubby's own went through and it has my GWR on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

Yes an affidavit will suffice

Cheers
great289:
Hi Duchess, I just collected my original waec cert and found out about the wrong date and month of birth, how do I go about this, do I use court affidavit or use it like that?
Please reply, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello

You should get reminders about your appointment from TLS soon

Please attend your appointment

Cheers
Rachyyewumi:

what do i do? my appointment is this Friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Maxine3445: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
@fastseo, i called the school for confirmation a week later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by great289(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Yes an affidavit will suffice

Cheers
Thanks!
Another thing, should I use my first waec result but one of my science subject there is not ok, but the English language is ok.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osagiemma: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cashmadam:

1. Yes

2. Better use Priority

Thanks so much for the quick response, Please can i use the priority service for only me that's MA and use the normal for my dependents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ezegees(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Please I did biometric on 19th. Iā€™m a dependent. I got this message but donā€™t understand.

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by atesun: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ezegees:
Please I did biometric on 19th. Iā€™m a dependent. I got this message but donā€™t understand.

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Did you submit all required Documents that a dependant needs for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello, thanks. It wasn't about the funds but because First Bank didn't respond. Quite painful!

Cashmadam:

The case is simple.

The money in your account was inadequate. Even if the money was adequate, your Bank did not respond to confirm your balance.

You cannot use admin review in this case.

Ask your school for a new CAS and start the process again.

Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ezegees(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
atesun:

Did you submit all required Documents that a dependant needs for visa application?

Yes I did. I applied same day with MA. We did biometrics same day together with my daughter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Welcomme: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ibodlauren01:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!
ļ¬CAS: 31st May
ļ¬Application Date (MA): 7th July
ļ¬Dependent: 12th July
ļ¬Bio: 18th Jul
ļ¬Decision made: 21st July
ļ¬Collection mail:25th
ļ¬Brp mail: 26th

ļ¬Documents submitted for MA:
Passport data page
CAS
BSc. certificate
WAEC certificate (exactly as stated on the CAS letter)
NYSC certificate (for study gap)
Marriage certificate,
Change of name affidavit
Proof of funds
Family pictures
POF consent letter (because we have it in the dependentā€™s name)
Cover letter.

This 2023 japa move is more draining than normal but thank God itā€™s worth it! I pray that we all testify to the glory of God soonest. Please, itā€™s not as difficult as we think, just ensure you follow due process. I have been following this Japa trend here since January 2022.(last year)
Thanks to @duchess90 for her time and swift response.
And to everyone I really appreciate you all...
Lincolnshire is waiting for my family āœŒļø
Cheers! šŸ„‚
Congratulations. in regards to the change of name affidavit, does all your documents still carry your dad's name or your own name?

Secondly, can one do change of name without a Registry marriage certificate?

Did you also do Newspaper change of name?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
BRAINNY:
Hello duchess and all gurus, I need help. We had a visa refusal and were asked to apply for an administrative review. Here are the grounds for the refusal as shown on the screenshot. The truth remains that, the funds in the account were dissipated while waiting; a part went debited for Form A. while the others got debited after the expiration of the 30/31 days. Please, the way forward?

Is it better to ask the bank to send my statement directly to the Embassy. I have tried to confirm if the embassy has been in touch with Gtbank but they don't understand what I am saying. I don't want the above response to be my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.