Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (276543 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:49pm On Apr 20
Hoelujohn:

I was given admission for primary pgce at Sunderland. I will have to rely on working to balance the fees. I am scared of going through the journey

Please stay away from university of Sunderland
For your health and that of your family members.

They report u to home office, withdrew admission once u fail to pay fees. They harass... Oh my God.

When I see students of Sunderland university I pity for them what they are going through

Right now they have withdrawn admission n reported many Nigerians students to home office. People are running here n there and meanwhile they still have 6 month's to graduate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 4:53pm On Apr 20
Teettyllayho:
Good evening everyone. Please I'd appreciate your help if you can provide answer to my question. I want to apply for social work in University of Sunderland but I saw IELTS 7.0 as English requirement. I didn't see anywhere where it was indicated that I can use WAEC instead. Has anyone used WAEC successfully? Is the IELTS requirement a must?

If you love ur life stay away from university of Sunderland. I take God beg u.

U can ask from Nigerians schooling there to know how far if some of them haven't been sent home by home office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chupcake(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20
Question for anyone who applied recently. Did you do the visa interview? I haven’t had anyone apply since 2016 and back then, people did interviews at the submission centre. Do they just call randomly on the phone or do they ask the person to come to the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gerrard59(m): 6:16am On Apr 21
lastkingsman:

What recent changes are you referring to?

Quicker route to naturalisation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 8:57am On Apr 21
chupcake:
Question for anyone who applied recently. Did you do the visa interview? I haven’t had anyone apply since 2016 and back then, people did interviews at the submission centre. Do they just call randomly on the phone or do they ask the person to come to the embassy?

It depends.
Interview can be online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by chupcake(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21
MrSoftlife:

It depends.
Interview can be online.
How will that be arranged? What does it depend on? I just want to know so I can tell him to be prepared is all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 3:07pm On Apr 21
chupcake:

How will that be arranged? What does it depend on? I just want to know so I can tell him to be prepared is all.

He will get an email to that effect if they want to check if he is a bona fide student.

After he has submitted his application and has gone for his biometric he might get an email where the interview location will be specified.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by marshallkowope: 4:13pm On Apr 21
hello
I need some insights of what to do
my student visa expires in one month time
my passport expires in two weeks time
and I need to apply for post graduate visa

I already made application for renewal of passport but my appointment date is in July

any advise on how to proceed?
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 4:55pm On Apr 21
marshallkowope:
hello
I need some insights of what to do
my student visa expires in one month time
my passport expires in two weeks time
and I need to apply for post graduate visa

I already made application for renewal of passport but my appointment date is in July

any advise on how to proceed?
thank you
Just apply your post study with your old passport abd show them proof for renwal of your expired passport. When you get your new passport update the home office so they can know your new passport number

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 10:21pm On Apr 21
Good evening all,

Please i need clarification on this matter.

My study will end in October 2024 but my visa will expire in early February, 2025. I planned to bring in my children by September this year.

I learned any application that is less than 6months do not require dependent to pay for IHS.

Will I need to pay IHS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by toolluu: 7:49am On Apr 22
Hi everyone, I’m currently on student visa having finished my MSc program in January but still have fees to pay. My husband has just got COS( not care) and current visa expires May 29. Will my inability to finish paying my fees affect my visa application? I have set up installmental payments for the remaining fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mindlog: 8:45am On Apr 22
toolluu:
Hi everyone, I’m currently on student visa having finished my MSc program in January but still have fees to pay. My husband has just got COS( not care) and current visa expires May 29. Will my inability to finish paying my fees affect my visa application? I have set up installmental payments for the remaining fees

How will you be able to prove to home office that you have completed your studies and your award of Msc have been confirmed since you said you finished in January before switching to another visa type?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 10:46am On Apr 22
toolluu:

Yes, it's important to finish the program you are doing and you have to pay up as well. This is made very clear on the the government website. I hope it helps. UKVI will request for your CAS, letter of completion from the school and your certificate to proof you have completed your program and no outstanding fees. The best is yours

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lexybaba1234: 10:50am On Apr 22
Loko40:
Good evening all,

Please i need clarification on this matter.

My study will end in October 2024 but my visa will expire in early February, 2025. I planned to bring in my children by September this year.

I learned any application that is less than 6months do not require dependent to pay for IHS.

Will I need to pay IHS?

If I get you properly, you are applying for your children as dependent children on study visa. If the answer is yes, you will pay IHS and you will pay for same duration as you paid. Not what is left on your visa. That is how it works.

The statement is only true if you are applying for visitor visa for your children (Not dependent visa) which I believe it is not the best for you/your children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 11:00am On Apr 22
Hello house, would really want to ask a question that is very important and i hope would help me in a way.. "" I applied for a visiting visa to U. k through an agent 2019 Dec before covid 19 but did not get a response from them but after 2 months, i went to pick up my passport only to find out that no sticky visa was on my passport nor a refusal letter attached, just a blank white paper and my passport... I thought it was because of the covid that caused such and i never heard from the agent again nor dis he gove me the email he applied with and its log in...Fast forward to last year, i decided to know why my application was like.. after a long process of identifying that i was the applicant, UKVI then sent me the status of my application and what happened with there response attached below.. Now i want to apply for a Students visa for my master myself.. please would you guys my previous application that was void affect my visa application.. because i realised that the agent either paid with an empty card or did not pay at all... Please your response would really be appreciated ..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Successpoint189: 11:40am On Apr 22
Free Webinar & E-Learning Training

Success Point Associate Ltd is thrilled to offer free webinar and e-learning training to all interested learners who wish to upgrade their skills and meet compliance requirements.

We provide courses for thousands of learners within and outside the United Kingdom. You can get a free webinar and e-learning training in the following sectors:
1. Health and Social Care
2. Education
3. Hospitality & Clinic
4. Retail
5. And all other sectors

All our courses are recognised and accredited by CPD and Skillsforcare. There are over 200 different online e-learning courses in a wide range of subjects covering compliance health and safety

The weekly registration ends every Wednesday. This opportunity is extended to learners within and outside the United Kingdom.

Kindly share with your friends and loved ones. Only few slots left.

For more clarification, feel free to contact:

📞: +44 7599133055 (Whatsapp only); ☎️: +44 2039893000
admin@successpointassociate.co.uk

Please see below available courses

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Successpoint189: 12:04pm On Apr 22
Cashmadam:

Madam, any update? Have you received your visa now?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by roak: 5:32pm On Apr 22
Where did you eventually do yours - The TB test? And how long did it take to get the result? Same day?

LudaChriz:
Please where is the best place for TB test in Nigeria? I'm seeing different places with different prices on UKVI. Pls I need your suggestions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ChristineC: 5:58pm On Apr 22
BossFingy:
Hello house, would really want to ask a question that is very important and i hope would help me in a way.. "" I applied for a visiting visa to U. k through an agent 2019 Dec before covid 19 but did not get a response from them but after 2 months, i went to pick up my passport only to find out that no sticky visa was on my passport nor a refusal letter attached, just a blank white paper and my passport... I thought it was because of the covid that caused such and i never heard from the agent again nor dis he gove me the email he applied with and its log in...Fast forward to last year, i decided to know why my application was like.. after a long process of identifying that i was the applicant, UKVI then sent me the status of my application and what happened with there response attached below.. Now i want to apply for a Students visa for my master myself.. please would you guys my previous application that was void affect my visa application.. because i realised that the agent either paid with an empty card or did not pay at all... Please your response would really be appreciated ..
you don't have any problems. new application will be treated on its merit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ajapz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22
Impecca:

What's MRES?

Its a Masters Research program. Not all school offers this and research courses are limited

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by LudaChriz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22
roak:
Where did you eventually do yours - The TB test? And how long did it take to get the result? Same day?

Yet to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Felafella: 7:35am On Apr 23
Are people still traveling out to this highly overrated disunited united Kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dybaladaddy: 6:17pm On Apr 23
Anyone here applying to York st John University, or is currently schooling there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oohunt: 12:49am On Apr 24
williams20:

Don't buy ticket if you've not gotten your visa.

The amount of money in your bank statement depends on a lot of factors ...

Don't make the mistake of submitting a huge bank statement and then no document to substantiate what you do and ties back to Nigeria

Good luck

Can you throw more light on the documents that are accepted to show ties in Nigeria please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 12:53am On Apr 24
Felafella:
Are people still traveling out to this highly overrated disunited united Kingdom?
Naija are still travelling.... Shelling out pounds here and there.

But if u have the money to sustain u and feel okay to spend then no problem even before now guys have been going over to study.

But if it's because u saw ur friends who left and u want to do likewise. Or u just want to snap fine fine pix n put online or just to feel aeroplane plane when u don't have ur complete school fees...in this today Britain.. Then u go know say khaki no be leather.. U go see 99

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 2:56am On Apr 24
BossFingy:
That agent need return your money plus interest oo. You can apply for the new visa. Just make sure you have everything so it's approved.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by lahify(m): 3:13am On Apr 24
Hi, everyone please what are the chances that i pay for 5k pounds for my cas and the following month upon entering the uk i marry a british national and i change my visa status
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BossFingy(m): 4:05am On Apr 24
directonpc:

That agent need return your money plus interest oo. You can apply for the new visa. Just make sure you have everything so it's approved.
my question is, should i include an SOP stating what happened on my previous application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 6:08am On Apr 24
lahify:
Hi, everyone please what are the chances that i pay for 5k pounds for my cas and the following month upon entering the uk i marry a british national and i change my visa status

Very funny a fellow.

Keep dreaming 😂

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yomifola(m): 6:09am On Apr 24
oohunt:

Can you throw more light on the documents that are accepted to show ties in Nigeria please?

Examples like... Landed property, house on ur name , car.

Inshort... Something tangible to prove
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by directonpc(m): 7:25am On Apr 24
BossFingy:
my question is, should i include an SOP stating what happened on my previous application?
You can write a letter of self introduction, stating your initial non-approved visa. In that letter, you can mention what UKVI told you after you contacted them and attach the mail.

If you still have questions about whether that means you can't apply again, reply to the mail from UKVI with the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: fastseo, Henny52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.