Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (277280 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello

From your masters in 2014

That was your most recent study/degree

Cheers
Loko40:
Good morning Duchess and the gurus

Please help me dissect this issue.

My ND was 1998, HND was 2004,(Part time), PGD was 2010 why master was 2014.

The question is at what point do I need to proof my study gap.?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oh thank you. Please how and where can I contact them?

giselle237:
Do not put in an application until you contact them. You need to see your refusal letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello

No

This is just Day 3 if you start your count from 2nd August.

If you haven't gotten a response by Friday 11th August then you can chase.

Priority doesn't always mean you get your visa in 5days, if more time is needed you will be informed

Cheers
Datakey:

Good morning boss..

Pls I did biometrics on 1st August TLS Abuja and it is priority. But till now application is still at DMC. Should I be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Super excited to see the visa alerts on the thread.

Sending love to everyone

May the UK favor you and yours

Cheers

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Loko40: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
I really appreciate.

Thanks

duchess90:
Hello

From your masters in 2014

That was your most recent study/degree

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by osagiemma: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gurus have come again ohh the appointment is not working after clicking. Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Queenhadassah: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
osagiemma:
Gurus have come again ohh the appointment is not working after clicking. Thanks

From my experience, those dates are not available, they will only be available if you pay for flexi. Flexi is the same as walk-in and it's 44k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Queenhadassah: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello @duchess

I just discovered that my daughter has 3 names on her birth certificate. Let me explain, her name on her passport and NIN is Okoye joy chiamaka and the name on her birth certificate is Okoye joy Chiamaka Ngozi. I totally forgot that her grand mum gave her that name and it was included on her birth certificate. I have already applied for visa for her and biometrics is on Monday. Pls is this going to be a problem? How do I solve it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ayire(m): 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If it's your MAs school address it will be rented privately

The first option please

Cheers

Thank you so much.
But what about the part where the ask about the number of bedrooms and other rooms in the property?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello

Do you have an affidavit?

If you do upload that and a cover letter when you go for biometrics

If you don't get one and have it handy, the eco may request for it through NSF or actually ignore it since 3names are constant.

Either way, proceed with your biometrics and let's see how things unfold

Cheers
Queenhadassah:
Hello @duchess

I just discovered that my daughter has 3 names on her birth certificate. Let me explain, her name on her passport and NIN is Okoye joy chiamaka and the name on her birth certificate is Okoye joy Chiamaka Ngozi. I totally forgot that her grand mum gave her that name and it was included on her birth certificate. I have already applied for visa for her and biometrics is on Monday. Pls is this going to be a problem? How do I solve it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Bishop1monte(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
I am applying for January intake, can I still bring a dependent along even though I enter before 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mary042: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello group. My fathers name is Nze Princewill N. on my birth certificate but his bank statement is Nze Princewill Nolan. Please is this going to be an issue when I apply for the visa? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Oh thank you. Please how and where can I contact them?
send a paid mail to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Queenhadassah:
no problem at all. They focus on your 1st name in this society…. And then 2nd name. As long as 1st and 2nd names are same, there’s no issue.
I have filled 3 names sometimes and 2 and sometimes my 4 names differently on my application forms but my 1st and 2nd names have been same and constant and have had no issues
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Bishop1monte:
I am applying for January intake, can I still bring a dependent along even though I enter before 2024
as long as your course is slated to start Jan 2024 and beyond no dependent if you are not doin Phd. They know this tactic and have ensured this doesn’t happen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ekababbe:
I just think £250 for premium service is quite much cos that is the same amount paid for priority service in Abuja and Lagos. When I checked ph TLScontact, they don't have priority service. So the £250 is for premium lounge, courier service and sms.
Its a lot
Premium lounge is about 44k? No?
Courier 8k
Sms less than 2k
Even flight to and fro + hotel added to this would not cost 250 pounds… its a lot

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ekababbe: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
giselle237:

Its a lot
Premium lounge is about 44k? No?
Courier 8k
Sms less than 2k
Even flight to and fro + hotel added to this would not cost 250 pounds… its a lot
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by walex25(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Please @duchess90 kindly reply this my inquiry.

Thank you

walex25:
@duchess90,

Please, I need your take on this. I stayed in the UK for about 1.5 years and I came back in May this year. However, I am applying for a visa in August. Which means I do not need to present TB Cert. But the problem is, I made a quick 2weeks visit to Nigeria in February before my final return in May. Therefore, counting from May is below six months while counting from February is above 6 months.

Please, considering this factor, do you think I can still apply without presenting TB cert.

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nnanna333: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Greetings Duchess and all gurus.

Please any solution to the decline payment response I keeping getting while trying to pay for IHS today using New-zealand dollar card.

Please help me with an advice on what would work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ericadianas(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amen.

Thank you so much!!!

duchess90:

Sending love to everyone

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by myhero: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
@duchess90 and all, Please does one with a UK student visa need to buy one way ticket or round ticket?? One year course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oladepo812: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good evening house. Pls which of these should I use for my child dependant POF:
a drafted consent letter or the home office consent letter downloaded during application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tinkerbell9798: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello all. I have had to switch to a domiciliary pounds account for my POF. The POF is nearing maturity date but the account hasn’t been active as I do all my transactions on my naira account. Can I use this domiciliary account statement if there isn’t any active transactions on it during the 28 days period?

Please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
tinkerbell9798:
Hello all. I have had to switch to a domiciliary pounds account for my POF. The POF is nearing maturity date but the account hasn’t been active as I do all my transactions on my naira account. Can I use this domiciliary account statement if there isn’t any active transactions on it during the 28 days period?

Please advise.

Yes you can. There is no rule that stipulates you must run your account during the 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by f4flakes(f): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
tinkerbell9798:

Please advise.

I used a Pounds dom account and I did not do any transactions on it. It is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Oladepo812: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello @duchess90 and other gurus, please kindly help with this question.

Oladepo812:
Good evening house. Pls which of these should I use for my child dependant POF:
a drafted consent letter or the home office consent letter downloaded during application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
f4flakes:

I used a Pounds dom account and I did not do any transactions on it. It is fine.
What if you use a naira account with a huge opening balance and they is no transaction made for 28 days. Second question do uk visa office contact the bank to confirm if they was or is money in the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Superex(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adeyemi700:

Congratulations pls how do you make paid call and email to ukvi. Kindly enlight me how to go about it.

You can call this number using a Glo line. Ensure to load like 3k and have a credit card available. +44 300 790 6268
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Jamturner: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good evening all. I'm glad to be on this informative forum and I hope I will get the right guide here.

I will be applying for U.K study visa next week but here is my situation.

I have a kid outside wedlock and the child has been with me since age 4 and I planned making her my dependant on the form so she could join me in the U.K few months upon getting there so she could get quality education and better style of life. Her mother and I have not been in terms for close to 5 years that I never saw her since that long. Now she just made it up with me to continue life with me so i'm considering making her also my dependant for the sake of the child.

My people , kindly advice on how to go about my application with her and her daughter as dependants to join me in the U.K later bearing in mind we are currently not married but have an 8 year old girl together but we plan to get married later

How do I establish the current relationship in the application and all you think I'm supposed to do here to ensure everything works in my favor. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phonetikkks: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Superex:

You can call this number using a Glo line. Ensure to load like 3k and have a credit card available. +44 300 790 6268

Must it be a credit card? What about debit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Amen
duchess90:

Sending love to everyone

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (269) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.