Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280493 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Naira at TLS portal using your Nigeria debit card.
You will pay for DHl delivery and any other service you desire on TLS website.

Not true! How is that even possible? When was the last time anyone used a Naira debit card to pay for anything in Dollar or Pounds?

To pay the 250 Pounds for Priority, you need a Dollar or Pound Debit Card or someone abroad can pay for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2023
awesinic:

I know it's 250 pounds, i just want to know if we are paying it the same way we paid for IHS and Visa fee in pounds, or in naira at the TLS portal?

Just want to be very cleared about it!

You pay in Pounds. On the TLS portal. It's clearly stated on their website.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Abbey248: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello house

To explain my study gap since 2018 I have worked for E-hailing (bolt driver) I mailed bolt to request a reference to use as poof of my work I was told they don't issue reference. What other method can I upload to explain this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by larasparkle(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello duchess,
I am on my summary page on IHS and it it not showing the link to proceed...
I filled my husband's data when filling my datas but the summary page is showing that i don't have a dependant...
What can i do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by zieraw2005(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello dear,

I am coming to Salford this September intake.

Please can you help me secure family accommodation?

2 bedroom and living room is ok for me and my family.

Thank you so much.

shawrygal:

I am presently studying at the university of Salford.
Payment plan is in seven installments if you are studying Masters.
If you resume in September, you will start your first payment By November ending for seven months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by awesinic: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Cashmadam:

You pay in Pounds. On the TLS portal. It's clearly stated on their website.

God Bless you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mary042: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello group, can I provide an attestation of birth as a birth certificate for me and my sponsor for the visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by great289(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Please what do I do next

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ericadianas(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Please the MA is currently in the process to pay for IHS and here are some observations:

- Earlier, the MA selected that he doesn't not have anybody financially dependent on him (He is travelling with dependent (Wife) and part of his POF is in her account).
- The MA stated that he will be travelling with his dependent and included her information in his application.
- The system is now automatically stating that You don't have any dependents

My question is: Are we on the right track? Is it okay for the system to conclude that the MA doesn't have any dependent even though his wife/civil partner will be applying with him? It seems the system is concluding this because he filled that he doesn't have anybody financially dependent on him.

Your responses are much appreciated.

CC: @duchess90

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Empire1959: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello house please I need help cause I am thinking so bad I have done my biometric sing may 24 uk student visa and I have gotten any email from them also I did a paid mail 4 times and paid call 2twice but all they say is still on DCM please when can I do cause it up 2months I have applied now I and my wife still we didn’t get any email from them.

I just need you people help I don’t know what to do cause am confused.

I will be glad to hear from people who has experience this issue before .

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Empire1959:
Hello house please I need help cause I am thinking so bad I have done my biometric sing may 24 uk student visa and I have gotten any email from them also I did a paid mail 4 times and paid call 2twice but all they say is still on DCM please when can I do cause it up 2months I have applied now I and my wife still we didn’t get any email from them.

Which TLS?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olaniyan77: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2023
Empire1959:

Which TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2023
ericadianas:
Hello Everyone,

Please the MA is currently in the process to pay for IHS and here are some observations:

- Earlier, the MA selected that he doesn't not have anybody financially dependent on him (He is travelling with dependent (Wife) and part of his POF is in her account).
- The MA stated that he will be travelling with his dependent and included her information in his application.

My question is: Are we on the right track? Is it okay for the system to conclude that the MA doesn't have any dependent even though his wife/civil partner will be applying with him? It seems the system is concluding this because he filled that he doesn't have anybody financially dependent on him.

The system will not recognize his dependants. I suggest he starts another application. Maybe others can advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yaya88: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Good day everyone,
So I sent the mail to UKVI yesterday notifying them of the circumstances surrounding my application and the steps I have taken to get a resolution but I am yet to hear back from them. Hopefully, they get back to me with a favourable decision sooner than later.
Thanks for the help @duchess.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Olaniyan77 post=124515866][/quote]

You can only pray.

They have a lot of applications to review at this time. It is also slower if you don't have a robust travel history.

It appears they attend to those with travel history faster. I speak only from experience, I don't claim to be an expert.

Priority Visa @ 250 Pounds is the best at this time.

I hope you hear from them soon. Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Empire1959: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Olaniyan77:

Which TLS

I did it at Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello

The MA should pay his IHS and his dependant will pay her's seperately

He doesn't need to redo his application

Not a concern at all

Cheers
ericadianas:
Hello Everyone,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello

Please post the last paid mail and response you sent/received to/from UKVI and redact any personal information

Cheers
Empire1959:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello

Perfect

Keep us updated

Cheers
Yaya88:
Good day everyone,
So I sent the mail to UKVI yesterday notifying them of the circumstances surrounding my application and the steps I have taken to get a resolution but I am yet to hear back from them. Hopefully, they get back to me with a favourable decision sooner than later.
Thanks for the help @duchess.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello

Few questions

Who is the sponsor??

When was the attestation of birth done and why are choosing this over your birth certificate

Cheers
mary042:
Hello group, can I provide an attestation of birth as a birth certificate for me and my sponsor for the visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Yemmymo: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2023
You can still meet up. Your POF should be matured around August 20-22 or thereabouts. Apply for Visa immediately and pay for priority for yourself while your dependents do standard. They can join you in Uk afterwards.

voucher:
Good evening house, please I’m new here but i hall a question to ask and i hope i get answers.. i got an unconditional offer in a school in London but I’m yet to start my POF, school is to resume by September
Will i still be able to meet up with the whole process if money is paid into my account by tomorrow? Or i should just forget about it? Is it too late?
Someone said i can resume by October but I’m just confused cos I’m new to this whole thing..
I intend traveling with my family too
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2023
Some banks have started accepting naira card upto $500/month example is wema bank or he can use any $ prepaid card.
Cashmadam:

Not true! How is that even possible? When was the last time anyone used a Naira debit card to pay for anything in Dollar or Pounds?

To pay the 250 Pounds for Priority, you need a Dollar or Pound Debit Card or someone abroad can pay for you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by moshuur(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
pls...house is there anything like form A..again?.
is bank rate same with black market rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mary042: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Few questions

Who is the sponsor??

When was the attestation of birth done and why are choosing this over your birth certificate

Cheers

The sponsor is my dad and my birth certificate got missing so I had to go for the attestation, and it was done on July 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Empire1959:

Your situation isn't peculiar. Similar situation with yours biometric (Ikeja) -May 22nd; NSF Mail -June 28th, replied same day; Paid call( I was told they've escalated it). Well, as at yesterday, it was still at the DMC. Note that a lot of people don't use nairaland, we could have heard more of such complaints too. By the way, I have noted that such delays are common with the Ikeja centre. It's tiring to be candid but the waiting continues.
Anyone who can afford it and is using the Ikeja centre should simply go for priority or super priority to avoid this stress.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cuzomba(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hi Gurus,

Please which universities in England accept HND for masters?

I thought university of Salford does but they just said you must have a substantial work experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olamilekzy29: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hello, I don’t think it’s either because of the location or being priority or not.
I did priority since June 20th in Abuja but I’m yet to get any decision. I did a paid call on 30th and got an empty NSF mail on 3rd of July from DMC. Ever since then I have not heard from them and it’s still at DMC. Just waiting for 15 working days to elapse before I make another paid call.

Cheers
BRAINNY:

Your situation isn't peculiar. Similar situation with yours biometric (Ikeja) -May 22nd; NSF Mail -June 28th, replied same day; Paid call( I was told they've escalated it). Well, as at yesterday, it was still at the DMC. Note that a lot of people don't use nairaland, we could have heard more of such complaints too. By the way, I have noted that such delays are common with the Ikeja centre. It's tiring to be candid but the waiting continues.
Anyone who can afford it and is using the Ikeja centre should simply go for priority or super priority to avoid this stress.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by oladeyle: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
@Duchess u are always candid and sincere. Thanks a lot

duchess90:
Hello

You can check other HO approved TB test centres

My opinion is to let them know you went to IOM and got an x-ray recently

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by BRAINNY(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks for the clarity. It means there's an increased volume of applications since we're at the peak period. The majority of schools are resuming in September. But I'm surprised that a priority service can last more than 15 days as against the advertised 5 working days. Isn't that a ground for litigation? No mind me sha, I dey over think this thing. E dey pain.

Olamilekzy29:
Hello, I don’t think it’s either because of the location or being priority or not.
I did priority since June 20th in Abuja but I’m yet to get any decision. I did a paid call on 30th and got an empty NSF mail on 3rd of July from DMC. Ever since then I have not heard from them and it’s still at DMC. Just waiting for 15 working days to elapse before I make another paid call.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jhorjhor: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
cuzomba:
Hi gurus,

Please who knows what the school fees payment plan for University of salford and Manchester metropolitan university is like?

It’s urgent please…
Salford - you can choose between three instalments or seven consecutive equal instalments. If your balance is 7k, you pay 1k every month for 7 months.

MMU - 3 equal installments. Usually spaced with 3months inbetween. Oct-Jan-April
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by cuzomba(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
jhorjhor:
Salford - you can choose between three instalments or seven consecutive equal instalments. If your balance is 7k, you pay 1k every month for 7 months.

MMU - 3 equal installments. Usually spaced with 3months inbetween. Oct-Jan-April

Thank you loads

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Analyzt(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Please who is going to Glasgow Caledonian University. I want to be added to the WhatsApp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.