Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (274772 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2023
Oh thank you. So it’s not like it will be automatically seized? I just have to check it in?
Cashmadam:

You have to check in anything over 100ml. You cannot carry anything over 100ml in your hand luggage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Alright thank you 🫶🏾

Nanorest:

Even local flight doesn't allow it even if it is 100ml.
It must be checked in differently and you should know what that means
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Oh thank you. So it’s not like it will be automatically seized? I just have to check it in?

Just check them in. They won't be seized.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Victor1685:
I’m currently trying to secure accommodation and I’m required to obtain a sharecode for a right to rent check on Uk Gov website. However, whenever I try to do this using my details I used in applying for my visa (Passport Number and DOB), it says details not found. Anybody experiencing the same thing?
It takes time for your data to be updated tell the agent to call ukvi and confirm with your brp cos they have a special pjone number to confirm right to rent while employer can confirm your right to work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by victorVIC1(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
I’m not too sure about this. While I was there they kept calling people in by appointment times up until my turn at 9:15.

Wouldn’t know if they called walk-in people afterwards; maybe someone that had a late afternoon appointment & stayed long enough might be able to answer this

Noted. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by hunee: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Thank you
headofschool:
You must not score less than 5.0 in all 4 sections listening, speaking, writing and reading but you also need to score above 5.0 in some sections so that when the average is calculated it gives you 5.5 overall
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Elolam87(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2023
Good morning bro, pls can I send a mail? I have few questions to ask

Osasle:

1. Yes is the answer. You have to download the third-party consent which is meant to indicate that your child is using the parent's Statement of Account. Fill out the form and sign it accordingly, then upload it as part of his or her documents later
2. Go ahead and use a separate email for your child as everybody needs unique login details

HERE: Child dependant application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk?uid=79477a63-f4e1-4391-9811-6368465d1b8a
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Michaelrock32: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2023
chigoldus:

Yes there is a group on telegram.

Please can you support me with the link?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
I did my biometrics on Saturday 19th 9:15am, and the crowd wasn’t as scary as that instablog video that was circulating that time(idk if you saw this).

It just felt like an undergraduate exam queue of like say 150 people thereabouts ? Finished everything and was out by 10:10am. I don’t now know if the afternoon queue was a different experience.

Did mine on Saturday morning 8:15 crowd wasn’t much. Moved to DMC same day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tip101(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2023
Nanorest:

I wonder why you did paid call when it's not up to 3weeks

My brother got his visa in 5 days, his wife got hers too in 5 days. So we were worried when his got delayed and so he had to do the paid call. Also, the wife is preggy and he wants them in asap. But it’s all good sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nanorest: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Tip101:

My brother got his visa in 5 days, his wife got hers too in 5 days. So we were worried when his got delayed and so he had to do the paid call. Also, the wife is preggy and he wants them in asap. But it’s all good sha.

I understand but most times, paid calls before 3weeks is not good. It makes them think the person is desperate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Elolam87:
Good morning bro, pls can I send a mail? I have few questions to ask

Go ahead: osaslefly@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Anyone already in University of Southwales that has a spare room to share should assist.

Me and my wife should arrive on the 6th of September.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by afrolegend: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Also WhatsApp group link for students of University of Southwales.

Please share.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Victor1685: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
abuhusna1:

It takes time for your data to be updated tell the agent to call ukvi and confirm with your brp cos they have a special pjone number to confirm right to rent while employer can confirm your right to work

Thanks so much. I don’t have my BRP yet but my school has received it. Can I call them to give me the number or I have to travel to have access to it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yhtsm(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hello house,

Quick question please, do we need a Yellow Fever Vaccine Card to enter the UK?
And if yes, I have one that I used in July to travel (to Kenya), can I still use that same vaccine information to travel this Sept to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Luada(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Anyone at Bournemouth university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by abuhusna1: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Victor1685:

Thanks so much. I don’t have my BRP yet but my school has received it. Can I call them to give me the number or I have to travel to have access to it?
Their is procedure to follow before school can release brp to you. They will see you in person and collect your id card. Better you go there and get it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
yhtsm:
Hello house,

Quick question please, do we need a Yellow Fever Vaccine Card to enter the UK?
And if yes, I have one that I used in July to travel (to Kenya), can I still use that same vaccine information to travel this Sept to UK?

No, you do not need a Yellow Fever Vaccine Card. You only need the Tuberculosis Screening Certificate if your stay is going to be more than 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Hamof: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
milliki:

Did mine on Saturday morning 8:15 crowd wasn’t much. Moved to DMC same day.

Has it been received by DMC? I did mine too on Saturday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duduade16: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Dear Oluwafemi ,

Regarding Visa Application:
For: Oluwafemi

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2019.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Your documents do not need to cover the entirety of the period referred to, but should be reflective of what you have done during this time. The decision maker will use this information to consider whether you meet the genuine student requirement of the Immigration Rules. If we have further questions, we may ask you to attend an interview, if you do not have any official documents, please provide a brief summary of why.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

Please help oooooo na pos I dey dono evidence of salary account pls what is the way forward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by miidae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please your response is highly needed ASAP
Below is the message I got
My dependant is not applying with me but will apply later around November
Please how do I reply to this mail

🙏🏽

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mikeluv4: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good afternoon,

Please i need helping completing my visa application and am been extra careful in order not to make costly mistakes.

How i wish i had known about this forum and join the discussion earlier but with the little time i joined i was able to gain more than i have ever hoped, buh its somehow impossible to go thru a thousand pages of the thread due to the limited time. I will be glad to get help with fews questions

I and my dependants were supposed to apply at the same time but due to lack of funds for pof to apply all together we decided to raise pof for MA only and wait for maturity buh later we able to start pof for dependant in spouse account 2weeks after that of MA, that means depandant can apply 2 week after MA because of the difference in POF maturity

Now the Questions

Filling the application i got a question if i will be travelling with dependant and i tot if i answer YES and fill details of my dependant wont the POF require fund enough for my depenants also even if they are to apply 2 weeks after mine. Here am confused and MA cant wait for the depandant pof to mature b4 application.

And another question i saw was if anyone is depending on me financially, since my POF is only for MA i think answering NO will do.

@duchess90 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by yugoo: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Victor1685:
I’m currently trying to secure accommodation and I’m required to obtain a sharecode for a right to rent check on Uk Gov website. However, whenever I try to do this using my details I used in applying for my visa (Passport Number and DOB), it says details not found. Anybody experiencing the same thing?
I guess you have to use your BRP number to get that done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cherishpearl: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pl is there WhatsApp group for university of Gloucestershire or anyone going there this September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MrSoftlife(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
mikeluv4:
Good afternoon,

Please i need helping completing my visa application and am being extra careful in order not to make costly mistakes.

How i wish i had known about this forum and join the discussion earlier but with the little time i joined i was able to gain more than i have ever hoped, buh its somehow impossible to go thru a thousand pages of the thread due to the limited time. I will be glad to get help with fews questions

I and my dependants were supposed to apply at the same time but due to lack of funds for pof to apply all together we decided to raise pof for MA only and wait for maturity buh later we able to start pof for dependant in spouse account 2weeks after that of MA, that means depandant can apply 2 week after MA because of the difference in POF maturity

Now the Questions

Filling the application i got a question if i will be travelling with dependant and i tot if i answer YES and fill details of my dependant wont the POF require fund enough for my depenants also even if they are to apply 2 weeks after mine. Here am confused and MA cant wait for the depandant pof to mature b4 application.

And another question i saw was if anyone is depending on me financially, since my POF is only for MA i think answering NO will do.

@duchess90 🙏

Are you the dependent?

If you are filing for your dependants, you can answer no, that there's no one depending on you financially.

I hope you are using a separate SOA for this application if not be ready to defend that the funds is not been recycled.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hamof:

Has it been received by DMC? I did mine too on Saturday
Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mikeluv4: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
@duchess, MrSoftlife ..Thank you for your time am the MA and am appying first because the POF am submitting with the application is only meant to cover only me excluding my dependant

My dependant have their POF in my spouse name and they will we apply 1 week after i submit my application

Just curious about my POF as the main application because the pof for MA and depandant is 35m but i applying with 18m POF which is for main Applicant only. Hope am not required to show dependants POF in my own application as the MA. Thank you

MrSoftlife:

Are you the dependent?

If you are filing for your dependants, you can answer no, that there's no one depending on you financially.

I hope you are using a separate SOA for this application if not be ready to defend that the funds is not been recycled.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Towotowo: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Good evening, my brother did bio 31 july and got a empty NSF. Since then, it went quiet. He just received an invitation for interview tomorrow. Pls i need people who have gone through this to help with questions that are likely to be asked. And i'm suspecting questions about change of career path and where pof is coming from to be part. I need your contributions, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Otuegbe: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
miidae:
Good day everyone,
Please your response is highly needed ASAP
Below is the message I got
My dependant is not applying with me but will apply later around November
Please how do I reply to this mail

🙏🏽
same thing, I received.
I explained to them that my kids will not be traveling with me for now, hence, their application was not processed.
Then, I attached my original visa application form.
Send to the email they provided.
After 3 days my passport was moved to vac

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Dygeasy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (267) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.