Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (277557 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tip101(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
duduade16:
Dear Oluwafemi ,

Regarding Visa Application:
For: Oluwafemi

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2019.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Your documents do not need to cover the entirety of the period referred to, but should be reflective of what you have done during this time. The decision maker will use this information to consider whether you meet the genuine student requirement of the Immigration Rules. If we have further questions, we may ask you to attend an interview, if you do not have any official documents, please provide a brief summary of why.

Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequestsInternal@fco.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Please note we are unable to receive emails and documents which are over 25mb in size. If your documents are over this limit, please send them over multiple emails to ensure we receive your documents.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

Please help oooooo na pos I dey dono evidence of salary account pls what is the way forward

Your “No Evidence” statement actually cracks me up and the next thing that came to my head is “You go explain tire”… 😂😂😂.

However, I’m not trying to mock you or make jest out of your situation, but I believe you can still get the statement of account of your business and then maybe a cover letter to explain how the business works.

Let me help me mention some gurus in the house to help out cc @duchess90 @dduchess90 @giselle237 @aweisinic @towotowo. Please help look into this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello please what and what do I need for biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Baggylee: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Guru in the house.

As a dependent to a MA that have her fathers name on her passport and certificates, what document apart from the marriage certificate is needed to legalize the husband surname on her marriage certificate

Will news paper publication suffice or affidavit.

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duduade16: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
Tip101:

Your “No Evidence” statement actually cracks me up and the next thing that came to my head is “You go explain tire”… 😂😂😂.

However, I’m not trying to mock you or make jest out of your situation, but I believe you can still get the statement of account of your business and then maybe a cover letter to explain how the business works.

Let me help me mention some gurus in the house to help out cc @duchess90 @dduchess90 @giselle237 @aweisinic @towotowo. Please help look into this.
Thanks gurus in the house kindly contribute, 10 working days is counting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
- Print out your checklist
- A photocopy of your passport data page
- your original passport
- TLS email appointment confirmation printed.
Helperboss:
Hello please what and what do I need for biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good afternoon guys, I stated my POF on 17 /08, It will mature and will apply for visa 15th/09, school resume 25th 09. Hope I Will meet up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by CodeBlooded: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello house, has anyone done walk-in biometric lately or knows about it. Is it still available, can I walk in tomorrow and do my biometric.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Sumboobisesan: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
It's been a while we see Visa Alert Message!. O Lord may we receive the favor of visa alert message soon. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
odi1278:

@duchess90 please I just got below mail but no decision yet on the visa application. Does this mean they will approve the visa application as I have just paid the ihs fee.

Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS)

Thank you for making a payment in respect of the Immigration Health Surcharge. However, the consideration of your visa application has been deferred because the payment that you have made for the Immigration Health Surcharge is incorrect. As part of your visa application, you were required to make a payment of 935.17 USD. You have not made any payment from our records and therefore there is an underpayment of 935.17 USD. Your application will be refused if the correct payment is not made.

What you need to do next:

You must make this payment using the following link:

If the payment is not made by 5 WORKING DAYS then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.
duchess90:
Hello

Don't worry too much

If there visa is successful you will get a separate link to pay their IHS

Cheers
@duchess90 please I just got below mail but no decision yet on the visa application. Does this mean they will approve the visa application as I have just paid the ihs fee.

Thank you for making a payment in respect of the Immigration Health Surcharge. However, the consideration of your visa application has been deferred because the payment that you have made for the Immigration Health Surcharge is incorrect. As part of your visa application, you were required to make a payment of 935.17 USD. You have not made any payment from our records and therefore there is an underpayment of 935.17 USD. Your application will be refused if the correct payment is not made.

You must make this payment

If the payment is not made by 5 WORKING DAYS then your application will be refused. If this is the only reason for refusing your application, you will have to make a new visa application and your visa fees will not be refunded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Ekababbe: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
Adeyemi700:
Gudmrning gurus, my son got refusal email on Saturday unto now we haven't receive email for collection of my son passport. Pls how long does it take to get passport back after refusal? Or can I go to TLS to collect passport without collection email.thank you.
pls what was the reason for refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by olatunji1989(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
Pls house, I need help concerning this.

[quoteuote author=olatunji1989 post=125276919]@dduchess90 and other guru in the house. Pls I married my wife in February as single parent. In our wedding certificate, she was indicated as sprinter not single mother. Pls I hope it wouldn't affect my step son from coming to us later. And what are the documents we need[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ochampions(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good day my good people.

Please house I need the contact details of TLS Abuja (phone number and or email address).

Your timely response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you Sirs/Mas.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by giselle237: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2023
Baggylee:
Guru in the house.As a dependent to a MA that have her fathers name on her passport and certificates, what document apart from the marriage certificate is needed to legalize the husband surname on her marriage certificate Will news paper publication suffice or affidavit.
You don’t need anything again pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by idriscoded1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good evening everyone, can I use a joint account statement for a dependent visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mzbeecouture: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
hunee:
Can someone please help with this information.

Which schools are currently open for applications for NOV/2023 and Jan 2024 in the Uk (Undergraduate - degree level)

Which ones are also easier to enter.
Please someone should reply.

You can try university of Sunderland… I applied for October intake but couldn’t make it so I deferred to January 2024… the deposit is 50% of your tuition fee if you can afford it.
I just applied to university of derby ( international business management) January intake… awaiting the outcome…
You can apply to the two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by adeblow(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
ochampions:
Good day my good people.

Please house I need the contact details of TLS Abuja (phone number and or email address).

Your timely response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you Sirs/Mas.
1129 Zakaria Maimalari St, Central Business District 900211, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory

You can Google their email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phonetikkks: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please is a transit visa needed for a layover at Addis Ababa through Ethiopian airlines to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Phonetikkks:
Please is a transit visa needed for a layover at Addis Ababa through Ethiopian airlines to UK?

Transit visa not required
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by biosamak: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
mzbeecouture:

You can try university of Sunderland… I applied for October intake but couldn’t make it so I deferred to January 2024… the deposit is 50% of your tuition fee if you can afford it.
I just applied to university of derby ( international business management) January intake… awaiting the outcome…
You can apply to the two

How much is university of derby deposit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duduade16: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Sumboobisesan:
It's been a while we see Visa Alert Message!. O Lord may we receive the favor of visa alert message soon. Amen
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by odi1278(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2023

You must make this payment

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phonetikkks: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
Please I’m about to pay for flight with Ethopian airlines. Hope I would not need a transit visa for the technical stop in Geneva Geneva or Addis Ababa.

It’s Ethiopian airlines.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Melvix007(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
Anyone going to UWE Bristol here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Cashmadam: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Phonetikkks:
Please I’m about to pay for flight with Ethopian airlines. Hope I would not need a transit visa for the technical stop in Geneva Geneva or Addis Ababa.

It’s Ethiopian airlines.

You might need a transit visa in Geneva. Don't pay!

Instead of Manchester, why not try Heathrow or Gatwick. Flights there are usually cheaper.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mstolu: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good evening house.

While filling the Visa application,is it okay to declare you have family in the UK even when that family is a student?

Also when asked where you will be staying what do you fill?

Kindly assist with these questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mimikado: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello. Please is there anyone from Teesside University going for Msc Nursing. Also please if there is any group of Teesside University either whatsapp or telegram that i can locate anyone going for that course, i would appreciate. you can contact me on minaa007@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Tboy243: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
@duchess and other gurus in the house, please this has been begging for answers kindly assist. embarassed
Tboy243:
Hello @duchess90 I'm happy to inform you that UKVI have reached out to my MA after over 5months since we submitted AR application. However, they responded by bombarding us with 15 questions (learnt is the final part of AR reconsideration process before sending passport to VAC). The questions are actually interesting as MA had already been interviewed by UKVI and similar questions were asked, but some of the questions are tricky and I need your suggestion.

For example, one of the questions says that we provide evidence to show where the money we have on our POF comes from (source).

We actually got financial support from family members and same was mentioned during the course of the interview.

We have gotten ready, signed letters of attestation from some members of the family that have provided financial assistance to support this course.

So I want ask: Is this evidence sufficient? Is there something else we need to add or we can just submit this first.

Thanks for being there always Duchess. Though, I wouldn't mind suggestions from other gurus as well. I anticipate our contributions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Mskarms001(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2023
Good evening Duchess and the Gurus in the house!

I have a question please,
My friend applied to school but stated that he doesn't have dependants (that's what the agent said he should do) but he does and when CAS came, it was boldly written on it that he does not have dependants and he wants to travel with them.
Please what can be done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phonetikkks: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2023
Cashmadam:

You might need a transit visa in Geneva. Don't pay!

Instead of Manchester, why not try Heathrow or Gatwick. Flights there are usually cheaper.

Hi cash madam. Please what about this, this is a direct flight right? No stops.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by skayT: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Phonetikkks:

It’s Ethiopian airlines.
Please what is the name of this site you're trying to book your flight from in this image?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Phonetikkks: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2023
skayT:

Please what is the name of this site you're trying to book your flight from in this image?

Travelstart
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello

Yes no stops so no transit visa needed

Cheers
Phonetikkks:

Hi cash madam. Please what about this, this is a direct flight right? No stops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: osagiemma, Drsweetnex, reincarnation, lexybaba1234, Mindlog and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.