Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,750 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Iii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Iii (114 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Iii by TGYM: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me on a trance and opened my eyes, and at that point, me viewed how marine spirits approached me and began to plead that me should stop revealing their secrets to beauties in existence. Then me was moved to ask the marine spirits saying, “Is there any among your properties with me that me is using, or do me have any connection with you?” they said “No”. They said that they have already torn my name from their record book, and that they have warned their other marine spirits not to mention my name in their kingdom. Any that do so shall bear the consequences on account that anytime they mention my name to carry out an evil assignment against me, the rightchoice man always make them to lose so much things. They began to plead that me should stop revealing their secrets due to the fact that they are losing their members. As they were pleadid with me and left, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED began to show me their secret plans. Then me viewed how a marine spirit among them suggested that they should change their meeting locations on account that the rightchoice man is using this woman [YAHNWEGift] to expose our secrets and at the same time, protecting self from our attacks. Then another suggested that they should change their meeting in this zone either to Aba or to Port Harcourt. Finally, they chose Rumuokoro in Port Harcourt. Me heard as first among them said and suggested that they should throw arrow against me, but said no, on account that the rightchoice man is protecting me [YAHNWEGift]. Then the same marine spirit asked, “We have captured the whole churches, why couldn’t we capture this church? [That is in reference to TRUTH GENERATION YAHNWE MOVEMENT]? Me heard their response to the demon that the movement is not a church but a Gathering [Ogbakor]. Me was shown how they planned earlier and destroy the right unions between men and women in this movement, but they could not on account that the women in this movement do not compromise as the women in the churches.What surprised me was that all what they called secret in that meeting were made known to me, yet they were not aware that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED was exposing everything to me.Me viewed as a very big and giant demon bounced out among them and bragged that self was sent to pull pastor Kumuyi from Deeper Life Bible Church down and succeedid. That in as much as self was able to capture pastor Kumuyi and the church [Deeper Life Bible Church], self has the confidence that self shall also capture Truth Beauty and Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, that self should be sent on this mission. They warned the demon that the place is a ‘no-go area’ but the demon insisted to go for the mission af destroying Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement. Me viewed as self request was approved to self. As self began to make the move, the whole place was on fire and vibration, and this made the demon with great fear and disappointment to return back in haste to their meeting point. When the rest saw that self could not succeed in that mission, they began to ask “Does it mean that this group cannot be defeated?” “What shall we do to pull them down?” “Does it mean that none can bring a nice and strong suggestion to carry out our plans against this group [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement]? We are losing more members”. Then they said to each other “We should return to the churches where we have free access to operate”. Then me viewed 1st to 2nd [two] gates, the first gate belongs to Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement, while the second gate belongs to all the churches on earth. First among the evil spirits in the meeting said, “Can we fold our hands and watch them [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement] waxing very strong? We must keep trying.” Me heard as first among them said, “We shall try their women due to the fact that women love our flashy things”. Garment styles were suggested; but first among the forces said, “Do you know that the head cover that those women put on carry fire? But some among them don’t desire to use it and cover their heads. We shall use that opportunity to mock and possess them”. Me heard as they said in that meeting “that is why we wanted to destroy Truth Beauty first so that we can penetrate into others, but that rightchoice man is together with Truth Beauty, even the rightchoice man has freed some among them that we capture. We don’t know what to do again and we are tired about that group [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement]”. Me viewed how they began to dismiss from the meeting. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me where they were heading to, me viewed that some are returning to the churches and occupied the seats including the seats for the pastors.

(1) (Reply)

09056015539 Therapist / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Vi / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Vii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.